blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6650
Well either way looking if you were to invade Russia it would be suicide I doubt U.S. would want to kill everyone of its citizens I certainly hope not lol.

Also

Nuclear Defense Strategies - The nuclear arsenals of the United States and Russia, left-over from the Cold War, present the world with its greatest danger. These two arsenals have 90 percent of the world’s nuclear weapons. The nuclear defense strategies for Russia and the U.S. are similar. Within minutes upon receiving instruction to fire, either one or both countries can launch thousands of missiles. These strategies are fatally flawed because launching thousands of nuclear weapons could destroy all countries including themselves.

so if you look at it no system on the planet can prevent 18000 missiles launched on them even if somehow U.S. were to survive the rest of the planet would be blown up so therefore no planet would exist.

So the self defense plan fails

Last edited by blademaster (2007-03-03 17:36:03)

RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6720|US
Mutually Assured Destruction
However, with the Cold War over, I doubt that MAD is the greatest threat.
Longbow
+163|6652|Odessa, Ukraine
Russia always needed strong leader . Peter I , Alexander I , Nicolas I , Stalin and now Putin . Putin do ok . US\Europe is just scared of Russia's strong leaders . They admire more Russia a-la 1985-2000 , with sick moron as a president.Trust me , I saw a revolution sponsored by US ( or other NATO country , noone knows exactly )  here , in Ukraine . This so called 'orange oposition' fails in one year . It is great stratagy , to destroy economics of the country with such revolutions . Other example - Georgia . Hope this bullshit will never happen in Russia . Long live Vladimir Putin !
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6787

whereas there used to be a balance in Russia between the KGB (intelligence/police) and politbureau (communists), today Russia is run by former intelligence service/KGB agents.  this is dangerous all around.  everywhere you look (politics, business, etc) there are former intelligence service personel.  couple that with plenty of assasinatons and you have a difficult situation for euro-atlantic communities to deal with...

russia has nuke, energy supplies for all of europe, ambitous elites and this is not mention a nationalistic population.  give it 5-10 years and well see a much stronger rivalry emerging between russia/us.
BALTINS
ಠ_ಠ
+37|6491|Latvia

Longbow wrote:

Russia always needed strong leader . Peter I , Alexander I , Nicolas I , Stalin and now Putin . Putin do ok . US\Europe is just scared of Russia's strong leaders . They admire more Russia a-la 1985-2000 , with sick moron as a president.Trust me , I saw a revolution sponsored by US ( or other NATO country , noone knows exactly )  here , in Ukraine . This so called 'orange oposition' fails in one year . It is great stratagy , to destroy economics of the country with such revolutions . Other example - Georgia . Hope this bullshit will never happen in Russia . Long live Vladimir Putin !
You are a fan of the soviets, aren't you?

..keyword, holodomor..
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6606|132 and Bush

Longbow wrote:

Long live Vladimir Putin !
The guy is allowing torture, poisoning, and the beatings of his civilians. Long live Putin?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
jonsimon
+224|6500

Kmarion wrote:

Longbow wrote:

The guy is allowing torture, poisoning, and the beatings of his civilians. Long live Putin?
Look at it from his point of view, our government allows torture too, we probably don't look much better.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6606|132 and Bush

jonsimon wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Longbow wrote:

Look at it from his point of view, our government allows torture too, we probably don't look much better.
And I am not saying long live Bush.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6534|Global Command

Kmarion wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Would you support Jeb Bush as potus?
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6649

Longbow wrote:

so your saying russia needed Stalin...LOFUCKINGL
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6606|132 and Bush

ATG wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

Would you support Jeb Bush as potus?
Jeb is nothing like his brother... he comes across as intelligent.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Longbow
+163|6652|Odessa, Ukraine

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Longbow wrote:

Yes . Stalin did a lot of strange things BUT he recieved an agricultural country and left it with nuclear & space technologies . He played a huge role in development of USSR economycal strength ( which failed later though , because of 56% spending on military ) . At some point of the history Russia needs a dictator ...

Kmarion wrote:

Poisoning ? That guy was a betrayer ; what CIA do with betrayers who know goverment secrets ? Give them personal plane to fly to any neytral country and leave them alone when they are going to tell this secrets to other country's goverment ? Anyways , I don't trust that he was poisoned by FSB agents . It looks more like dirty provocation against Putin's goverment .

Last edited by Longbow (2007-03-04 17:22:22)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6649

Longbow wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Longbow wrote:

Yes . Stalin did a lot of strange things BUT he recieved an agricultural country and left it with nuclear & space technologies . He played a huge role in development of USSR economycal strength ( which failed later though , because of 56% spending on military ) . At some point of the history Russia needs a dictator
Im so sorry you actually believe that way.  Stalin was responsible for more dead russians than any other person in the world,  and you know very well he wasnt even russian.  to think that any group of people forfeit their right for self rule and impose a totalitarian doctrine in its place is what the fuck is wrong with this world of ours today.  Im not rippin ya brother, but with that idealogy you have, it explains a lot of your posts from the past.

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2007-03-04 17:29:31)

alpinestar
+304|6601|New York City baby.

Kmarion wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

America is the same only you never hear because they don't want you to
lol.. I take it you have never heard of the ACLU.
Is it the same company that gives away free camcorders to police during protest, cookie ?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6606|132 and Bush

alpinestar wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

America is the same only you never hear because they don't want you to
lol.. I take it you have never heard of the ACLU.
Is it the same company that gives away free camcorders to police during protest, cookie ?
Wow funny..
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6450|The Land of Scott Walker

jonsimon wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Longbow wrote:

Meh, one out of three, and not to our civilians.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6650

jonsimon wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Longbow wrote:

yeah lol not too long ago we had slavery and shit and treated blacks like shit so dont think we are such perfect society too

Woot for imperfection
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6606|132 and Bush

blademaster wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

yeah lol not too long ago we had slavery and shit and treated blacks like shit so dont think we are such perfect society too

Woot for imperfection
But we are not saying long live the Slave Masters are we?
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard