Homie22
+34|6655|Orange County, California
LORD#OF#WEED gets padded on ;p

Duration is 3 mins :]

File size is 56.6 MB

ENJOY!!!!!!!

http://files.filefront.com/LORDOFWEEDPA … einfo.html

https://img152.imageshack.us/img152/9321/screen083va1.th.jpg

Last edited by Homie22 (2007-03-04 16:52:59)

PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2
+48|6558|montreal, quebec

shame on me, i wasted 56mb of bandwhith to see that. for those who think its a cool video, its just 2 kids reviving/knifing THE#LORD#OF#WEED.  could be fun if it was one kid knife him around the map at several places, but no. he teamed up with an ennemy,  kill him once, then get revived and knifed and so on.

in other words, it sux

shame on you for doing a stupid video like that.

-1 karma if i could

Last edited by PvtStPoK (2007-03-04 17:01:08)

LT.Victim
+1,175|6606|British Columbia, Canada

PvtStPoK wrote:

shamne on me, i wasted 55mb of bandwhith to see that. for those who think its a cool video, its just 2 kids reviving/knifing THE#LORD#OF#WEED.  could be fun if it was one kid knife him around the map at several places, but no. he teamed up with an ennemy,  kill him once, then get revived and knifed and so on.

Its called Kidnapping for a reason.
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6522|Communist Republic of CA, USA

PvtStPoK wrote:

shamne on me, i wasted 55mb of bandwhith to see that. for those who think its a cool video, its just 2 kids reviving/knifing THE#LORD#OF#WEED.  could be fun if it was one kid knife him around the map at several places, but no. he teamed up with an ennemy,  kill him once, then get revived and knifed and so on.

Don't you know what Kidnapping is?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6674|Washington, DC

This kind of kidnapping is lame if you ask me. When you kidnap a retarded player like, say, fred5 then it's cool. But LORDOFWEED seems like an OK guy, even if all he does is throw grenades 24/7.
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6783|Omaha, Nebraska
dumb
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6379|Oregon
lord of weed is a pansy... nothing against him as a person, but if you're the first ranked player in the game, then you will get this from time to time. Good job guys...
IonYou
+3|6677
loool
gCASEy200
Banned
+40|6323|L-town MA
homie22 your literally just a dumbass, i mean your my friend, but man ccmon now jeliousy over #1 n because he dosent want to be your friend, get over it
gCASEy200
Banned
+40|6323|L-town MA
homie you have too much time on your hands
Homie22
+34|6655|Orange County, California

gCASEy200 wrote:

homie you have too much time on your hands
i know lol
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6794|Chicago.
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2

im not used with the internet leet speak or whatever you call it. i speak primary french and secondary english.

maybe you can explain me what is "kidnapping" in the cyberworl of bf2...
gCASEy200
Banned
+40|6323|L-town MA
its homie22 under a fake name beacuse hes insecure
Sigarms357
Say Hello to My 11-87
+6|6782

PvtStPoK wrote:

shame on me, i wasted 56mb of bandwhith to see that. for those who think its a cool video, its just 2 kids reviving/knifing THE#LORD#OF#WEED.  could be fun if it was one kid knife him around the map at several places, but no. he teamed up with an ennemy,  kill him once, then get revived and knifed and so on.

in other words, it sux

-1 karma if i could
you sir, are an idiot
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6703|BC, Canada

PvtStPoK wrote:

im not used with the internet leet speak or whatever you call it. i speak primary french and secondary english.

maybe you can explain me what is "kidnapping" in the cyberworl of bf2...
its something fun to do to teamkillers and douchebags.....
as for just doing it to someone cause their ranked higher than you, kind of(really) lame.
T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6466|My room

Sigarms357 wrote:

PvtStPoK wrote:

in other words, it sux

-1 karma if i could
you sir, are an idiot
Need I say more?
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2

from a total stranger and worst of all,  on the internet, i would take that as a compliment.
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6562|USA
eminem is a poser.
Sigarms357
Say Hello to My 11-87
+6|6782
BTW, I dont understand how people of his stature does not know that suicide stops a kidnapping cold.

Last edited by Sigarms357 (2007-03-04 18:31:28)

00Colburn
+2|6752|The Dorf, MD
Funny as shit!  I really liked the scree cap of him calling out to the "nade spamming noob."

Ha!!!!
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6716|Australia
I think someone should put up on wiki a new defintion.

"BF2 bullying"  or "e Bullying"

Makes people beleive there "e penis" will grow.

When really its just an S for "sad cunts"
-=AudigyXi=-
+18|6700

Sigarms357 wrote:

BTW, I dont understand how people of his stature does not know that suicide stops a kidnapping cold.
Exactly
InjectionNZ
+1|6333|New Zealand

-=AudigyXi=- wrote:

Sigarms357 wrote:

Exactly
No, if they do it quick enough you won't have time to suicide, as the spawn screen will not appear for long enough to click suicide, but they could always swap teams, if AB is off, or the teams are uneven in their teams favour.
Sigarms357
Say Hello to My 11-87
+6|6782

InjectionNZ wrote:

-=AudigyXi=- wrote:

Sigarms357 wrote:

Exactly
No, if they do it quick enough you won't have time to suicide, as the spawn screen will not appear for long enough to click suicide, but they could always swap teams, if AB is off, or the teams are uneven in their teams favour.
If you watched the video, there was ample time to suicide on many of the kills

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard