ATG
Banned
+5,233|6541|Global Command
More white Zimbabwean farmers expelled
New seizures breach Mugabe's declaration three years ago that land reform programme was over.

Zimbabwe president Robert Mugabe's philosophy as he launched his so-called "fast-track" land reform programme in 2000 was simple: the end justifies the means. But that was precisely the bone of contention of those who advised caution and respect for the rule of law as thousands of white commercial farmers were violently expelled from their land and a number were brutally assaulted and killed.
http://www.freshplaza.com/2007/0212/2_z … rmers.html

http://www.aynrand.org/site/News2?JServ … _ctrl=1076

In the "post-colonialist" world, Third World dictators blame the West for their sins.

Today, more than a million people in Zimbabwe are starving, and up to three million face the imminent prospect of starvation. This has not yet excited much attention in the West. Zimbabwe, after all, is far away from the centers of American interest; all of our top reporters are in Kandahar and Karachi.

*                                                                          *                                                                 *
Soes I understand;
Whites ran successful farms for generations.  Native black leaders " freed " the paid farm workers by seizing the land, burning looting and killing the whites out.
Now the fields sit un-farmed and millions of Africans face starvation because of it.
https://i18.tinypic.com/2qki1dg.jpg

Somehow, I find my sympathy for the former colony of Rhodesia lacking.

What do you think; is the reclamation of white farms so vital that it is worth the starving of millions to accomplish?
Should the U.N. intervene?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6728
UN Shouldn't do shit IMO. Since they EXPELLED farmers who make food for them... GG Zimbabwe.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6579|NYC / Hamburg

even though it is very unpopular i think that colonization was good for Africa. most things (food supply, infrastructure, health care, ...) somewhat worked. while it maybe wasn't fair towards the black population, they at least had enforced laws and enough to eat. now they starve and get raped & killed
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
RoccoDW
+2|6379
Its one mad man and his cronies that put Zim in this position. The UN should have intervened ages ago when it became common knowledge that the country is heading in the direction it is. But its only food and only africans that will feel the worst of it, there's no oil involved so its not as important to the developed world.

Dont let the people suffer because of a mad dictator, they didnt choose their government.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6567
It's a toughie. Old whitie shouldn't have been there in the first place but Mugabe is a completely inept megalomaniac who has completely mismanaged land reform. So for me: they can go fuck themselves. They only have themselves to blame and they can sort it the fuck out for themselves. /isolationist rant over.

African nations won't learn to take repsonsibility for their own affairs if we can't bank-rolling their corrupt inept governments.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-03-03 09:00:26)

CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6530|USA

max wrote:

even though it is very unpopular i think that colonization was good for Africa. most things (food supply, infrastructure, health care, ...) somewhat worked. while it maybe wasn't fair towards the black population, they at least had enforced laws and enough to eat. now they starve and get raped & killed
when looking at the colonization of africa, please consider the lack of urbanization.  colonization 'used' the land of africa without creating villages that could become independent.  once these colonizers used all resources in an area, they would just move to a new area rather than establishing inner-african trade routes etc.  i understand your pov where africa was given a 'jump start' if you will, but i have to agree with the majority by saying that colonization had a negative effect for africa and a long term (current) negative effect on international trade/economy/world status.

edit:

CameronPoe wrote:

It's a toughie. Old whitie shouldn't have been there in the first place but Mugabe is a completely inept megalomaniac who has completely mismanaged land reform. So for me: they can go fuck themselves. They only have themselves to blame and they can sort it the fuck out for themselves. /isolationist rant over.
so 'old whitie' shouldn't have been in North America either?

Last edited by CoronadoSEAL (2007-03-03 08:46:07)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6567

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

so 'old whitie' shouldn't have been in North America either?
No they shouldn't have but they did and they completely overwhelmed the indigenous population and there is no way back for Native America. You just have to gaurantee that todays Native Americans aren't hard done by. The difference in Africa is that the indigenous population did not suffer genocide from the invaders and remained the vast majority of the population of Africa. So it was still feasible to get the invaders/imperialists out.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6612|132 and Bush

"Mutasa has said the country would be "better off" with only half the current population."

I don't even know what to say after that.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6379|Columbus, Ohio

CameronPoe wrote:

Why shouldn't whitie be there?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6567

usmarine2007 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Well it wasn't theirs to take. But that's too far gone at this stage. Poor fucking natives.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-03-03 09:01:14)

ATG
Banned

CameronPoe wrote:

African nations won't learn to take repsonsibility for their own affairs if we can't bank-rolling their corrupt inept governments.
Okay there Cam, what do you blame this on?
http://www.parapundit.com/archives/003008.html
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6379|Columbus, Ohio

CameronPoe wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Well it wasn't theirs to take. But that's too far gone at this stage. Poor fucking natives.
Hey Cam, whose land is right to take?  Why should Northern Ireland not belong to England for example?
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6530|USA

usmarine2007 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Hey Cam, whose land is right to take?  Why should Northern Ireland not belong to England for example?

CameronPoe wrote:

No they shouldn't have but they did
edit: told you

Last edited by CoronadoSEAL (2007-03-03 09:08:59)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6567

ATG wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

What's to blame? They're righting the wrong of yesteryear but unfortunately for them it looks like they're gonna completely fuck it up and fuck themselves in the process - typical African government. They should find a better way of doing it by having it done gradually with Africans trained into how to manage farms before turning South Africa into another African failed state. Let them learn their lesson the hard way.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-03-03 09:08:09)

[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6463|Bradford UK
Whitie went to America too didnt he? look at their country now....superpower anyone?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6567

usmarine2007 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Nobody's land is right to take - it's called imperialism/invasion/stealing - England stole 6 counties of Ireland 800 years ago and it looks like in the next 25 years that they will finally be returned to us. Kind of like how Hong Kong got returned to China.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-03-03 09:07:44)

aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6804
Fuck 'em.  Let them die.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6593|SE London

Mugabe is a prick.

More later....
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6379|Columbus, Ohio

CameronPoe wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Nobody's land is right to take - England stole 6 counties of Ireland 800 years ago and it looks like in the next 25 years that they will finally be returned to us. Kind of like how Hong Kong got returned to China.
I understand.  But how did the Irish get their land?  Did they just "pop up" there?

Last edited by usmarine2007 (2007-03-03 09:08:51)

jonsimon
+224|6507
Why don't you find out WHY the land isn't being farmed? Does Zimbabwae take any loans from the WorldBank? If so, it's probably America's fault the land isn't being farmed anyway.

Edit: Honestly, attacking an issue without the whole story is silly.

Last edited by jonsimon (2007-03-03 09:11:18)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6567

usmarine2007 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Nobody's land is right to take - England stole 6 counties of Ireland 800 years ago and it looks like in the next 25 years that they will finally be returned to us. Kind of like how Hong Kong got returned to China.
I understand.  But how did the Irish get their land?  Did they just "pop up" there?
They followed the ice age receding ice northwards and became the original inhabitants of the land, replacing no-one.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-03-03 09:10:03)

usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6379|Columbus, Ohio

CameronPoe wrote:

They followed the ice age upwards and became the [b]original[b] inhabitants of the land, replacing no-one.
Didn't know that.  But some of you came to America and "replaced" people right?

Last edited by usmarine2007 (2007-03-03 09:10:52)

Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6593|SE London

CameronPoe wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Nobody's land is right to take - it's called imperialism/invasion/stealing - England stole 6 counties of Ireland 800 years ago and it looks like in the next 25 years that they will finally be returned to us. Kind of like how Hong Kong got returned to China.
Not exactly like the Hong Kong situation. That was a lease - we rented Hong Kong and gave it back when the lease ran out. Gave it back in a very nice state too, so nice in fact that the people there were a bit pissed off to suddenly have a harsh communist regime thrust upon them.

Hong Kong is one of the very few imperialist success stories.
ATG
Banned

CameronPoe wrote:

ATG wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

What's to blame? They're righting the wrong of yesteryear but unfortunately for them it looks like they're gonna completely fuck it up and fuck themselves in the process - typical African government. They should find a better way of doing it by having it done gradually with Africans trained into how to manage farms before turning South Africa into another African failed state. Let them learn their lesson the hard way.
Well, in the highlighted section above you blamed Mugabe, therefor there must be a companion evil doer in South Africa where they are in the second year of the same sort of pogrom to confiscate the white owned farms.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6822|Nårvei

usmarine2007 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Hopefully the civilisation has moved a step further and to compare how Ireland was created and how some others are conducting foreign policy these days are a little far fetched don't you think ?

And concerning Africa, those poor bastards won`t ever come near to our kind of civilisation if they are not allowed free trade with the rest of the world, think Jahman stated something similar in another thread !

The "white" man has raped Africa good in the past and it`s about time they rape back a little, we owe them so much more than we repay today in forms of moneytary relief and other forms of aid !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard