CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6672|The View From The Afternoon
Weed, firestarter, Huellia, Snofru78, Firestorm, Ksk79, Blazin.uk, Guildwarser, *HMC*FE1F ShadowOwnz, ErwinRommel1, Petter.. That's basically those I remember (there's probably more) amongst top 50.

Needless to say, I pwned them all.
David.P
Banned
+649|6290

CruZ4dR wrote:

Weed, firestarter, Huellia, Snofru78, Firestorm, Ksk79, Blazin.uk, Guildwarser, *HMC*FE1F ShadowOwnz, ErwinRommel1, Petter.. That's basically those I remember (there's probably more) amongst top 50.

With what gun? Sniper? Or did you do it upclose and personal?
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6343|Australia

imm0rtal wrote:

Lol is your pro at vehicles, come and 1v1 me in heli
I think If we translate that into understandable english, it should say "You think that you're pro at vehicals? Bullcrap. Just try to beat me in a 1v1 helicopter duel."
Did you even read what I posted? I never said I was pro at vehicals.
rmilhous
+32|6544|Augusta, Georgia
I played with myself once. Does that coun't?
imm0rtal
+18|6288|UK

m8v2 wrote:

imm0rtal wrote:

Lol u retards, this is one of my other accounts, i am actually a 2 star general but dont use it anymore

The reason i dont use it anymore is, i dont see the point of ranks,  just a waste of time..
Can we see your 2 star account?
For reasons i wont show it on here lol

PM me if u want to see it
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6331|Newcastle UK
lol i know what it is aswell. im so clever
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6667|The Netherlands
dont be ss
hes just the best

eh ... ok .. the black ratt to

THE#LORD#OF#WEED
|SI|BLacK_JeSuS
ErwinRommel1
Williamss2 ( before he got reset ... shame .. good player )
*(ITA)*-=$ilo$=-
Inc|LoKi
[NS]LOCKNESS1956
FuSioN.MuRdOcK
BULLET-13<GR>
^42alpha^
SERIALBUTCHER
|PT|RATING
GunnyHighway75
dw79
            =
                 Players from the top 100 i played against/with.
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6458
williamss2 was never a good player. He was a nade spammer very much like lord of weed and he always tried starting kickvotes against me for kicking his spamming ass so much. Oh and he regularly played on a kark server where he gets 300 ping.
]ESF[sumaliia78
+4|6283|florida

imm0rtal wrote:

Lol u retards, this is one of my other accounts, i am actually a 2 star general but dont use it anymore

The reason i dont use it anymore is, i dont see the point of ranks,  just a waste of time..
liar. who has a 2 star account and dosent play it. can you hear how rediculous that sounds . my bet is if you do have a 2 star account and dont play it , most likely you where wipped. but my moneys on your a liar.
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6565|EUtopia | Austria
Huellia / Daqing Oilfields / He was the commander on my team
imm0rtal
+18|6288|UK

]ESF[sumaliia78 wrote:

imm0rtal wrote:

liar. who has a 2 star account and dosent play it. can you hear how rediculous that sounds . my bet is if you do have a 2 star account and dont play it , most likely you where wipped. but my moneys on your a liar.
Lol, if u know me and know what im like, which u dont u would know why i dont really care about my 2 star account..

Rank doesnt really appeal to me..

i dont even play ranked that much anymore, too many noobs on there

Last edited by imm0rtal (2007-03-05 05:12:01)

Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6565|EUtopia | Austria

imm0rtal wrote:

Lol, if u know me and know what im like, which u dont u would know why i dont really care about my 2 star account..

You for sure won't mind sharing the name/PID of your 2star general with me. Just send me a PM - I mean, you don't really care about it so it's not that bad if someone knows it, eh?
imm0rtal
+18|6288|UK

Stormscythe wrote:

imm0rtal wrote:

You for sure won't mind sharing the name/PID of your 2star general with me. Just send me a PM - I mean, you don't really care about it so it's not that bad if someone knows it, eh?
U want to know it u PM me freak..

Im not goner be posting it on this forums for some reasons
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6509
He does have a 2 star account not that it really matters. Oh wait, I forgot stats = life.
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6672|The View From The Afternoon

David.Podedworny wrote:

CruZ4dR wrote:

With what gun? Sniper? Or did you do it upclose and personal?
Well like I just pwned F1r3starter today with a pistol.

https://img382.imageshack.us/img382/7445/screen184zi2.jpg

Last edited by CruZ4dR (2007-03-05 09:53:32)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard