_1_MAN-ARMY.19
+25|6278

specops10-4 wrote:

Ive played with myself, oh god that sounds bad, /retardedness.  Really tho, ive played with volx, weed heullia or however the fuck you spell it and tons of high ranking guys, just not in top ten.
lol  tghere top 10
SteikeTa
+153|6755|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
When the game was perfect, I played against Volx one time... c4-chucked him a couple of times. He was not the best c4-chucker. That was me
_1_MAN-ARMY.19
+25|6278

SteikeTa wrote:

When the game was perfect, I played against Volx one time... c4-chucked him a couple of times. He was not the best c4-chucker. That was me
no my clanmate was pretty much best. he has like 10,000 kills and 2,000 deaths with c4 lol

C4      48:03:55      11,477      1,979      5.7994      0

Last edited by _1_man-army.19 (2007-03-01 17:05:50)

imm0rtal
+18|6279|UK

DooM wrote:

Influx on TWL chopper ladder?
TWL is for nubs
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6503|UK , Birmingham
yep thats true.

TWL uses maps which arent based for infantry. such as daqing, fushee and dragon.
i believe these maps dont so much skill with aim etc more skill of co-ordination.

i believe Clanbase and ESL maybe even Enemydown are more skill intensive
]ESF[sumaliia78
+4|6274|florida

DooM wrote:

I don't bother about those who are on top of the boards, I've killed a lot of those on the leaderboards but I don't bother taking screenshots or anything. All of them, top 100 clearly have no social life or even work/education.
that's funny i have a full time job a wife 3kids , i own a clan of 40 people, 3 servers ,2 websites. i manage all this and still keep 40Th place over all.  its the fact that you just suck at the game and cant accumulate the same amount of points in a 3 hour period as i can.  whats the word for it "jealousy".
imm0rtal
+18|6279|UK

]ESF[sumaliia78 wrote:

DooM wrote:

I don't bother about those who are on top of the boards, I've killed a lot of those on the leaderboards but I don't bother taking screenshots or anything. All of them, top 100 clearly have no social life or even work/education.
that's funny i have a full time job a wife 3kids , i own a clan of 40 people, 3 servers ,2 websites. i manage all this and still keep 40Th place over all.  its the fact that you just suck at the game and cant accumulate the same amount of points in a 3 hour period as i can.  whats the word for it "jealousy".
Doom gets pwned by high ranker, roflcakes
HeRbY
+13|6323

iMPaCT.uK wrote:

tbh his sig says it.

SHIT PLAYER
tbh your vid says it.

SHIT PLAYER

DooM
+28|6314

]ESF[sumaliia78 wrote:

DooM wrote:

Okay....

How can you say I suck if you haven't even played with me dumbass?

Lol I don't even play BF2 that much to accumulate that many points, I play it but I don't play it like you. 40th yeah, sure and the funny thing is you have no life tbh. Wife and kids hah must be ignorant to them then, sorry ass father imo. Before you ask, yeah I have a gf, but thing is if I had kids I'd be spending time with them rather then what your loser ass does. Obviously you don't have time for them if you hold a full time job and you hold 40th in the world. Pathetic in all honesty.

Take it no social life either? haha f'ing bum.

Last edited by DooM (2007-03-02 07:37:55)

imm0rtal
+18|6279|UK

DooM wrote:

]ESF[sumaliia78 wrote:

DooM wrote:

Okay....

Lol I don't even play BF2 that much to accumulate that many points, I play it but I don't play it like you. 40th yeah, sure and the funny thing is you have no life tbh. Wife and kids hah must be ignorant to them then, sorry ass father imo. Before you ask, yeah I have a gf, but thing is if I had kids I'd be spending time with them rather then what your loser ass does. Obviously you don't have time for them if you hold a full time job and you hold 40th in the world. Pathetic in all honesty.

How do u not know he plays the game at night when his kids are in bed or something?

U must be rich or something for u to have a gf..How much is she a night?

Also, Ahh maybe u dont play much BF2 is coz u spend more of your sad life on forums, reading about other people

Last edited by imm0rtal (2007-03-02 08:12:18)

DooM
+28|6314

imm0rtal wrote:

DooM wrote:

]ESF[sumaliia78 wrote:

Okay....

How do u not know he plays the game at night when his kids are in bed or something?

Also, Ahh maybe u dont play much BF2 is coz u spend more of your sad life on forums, reading about other people
Seriously get off this guys nut sack.

Not funny at all tbh, you suck at insults.

yeah my whole 6 or so posts on this forum, how many you got? thought so.

reading about other people? wtf you on about?

Seriously go get a life instead of sucking on that dudes nuts and acting as his fuckin lawyer.
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6500
Doom, it's their life, let them do what they want. If you're sad enough to comment on how someone lives there life then your life must seriously suck, otherwise you wouldn't give a shit.
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6679
Played with {TA} Firestorm Good player, didn't talk, however to my surprise he wasn't nade spamming.  Was actually running around taking flags while everyone else was nade spamming (Karkand of course).
Simon
basically
+838|6665|UK

DooM wrote:

imm0rtal wrote:

DooM wrote:

Okay....

Seriously get off this guys nut sack.

Not funny at all tbh, you suck at insults.

yeah my whole 6 or so posts on this forum, how many you got? thought so.

reading about other people? wtf you on about?

Seriously go get a life instead of sucking on that dudes nuts and acting as his fuckin lawyer.
Less crying please.
Dersmikner
+147|6505|Texas
I played with the Lord of Weed and he never came in better than 5th on his team. I have no idea how the guy is so highly ranked, unless he just plays all the damned time. I killed him twice, and it wasn't like it was really hard to do... I was a little disappointed.
Roomba
You will pay the price for your lack of vision.
+26|6499|Land of Cotton
Lord of the Weed on an IO server. I think he got me with the nade spammage. Then again, we may have been on the same team. Can't recall.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6334|Australia

Simon wrote:

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

imm0rtal wrote:

Another low life, who goes on servers looking for them
Seriously, dude, fuck off. No one wants your input on the subject.
People on these forums don't 'worship' the top ten, they just think it's funny when they knife one of them. And it is. Hell, it's funny when you knife anyone.
I'm guessing that you feel all mature and smart coming on this thread to look down on others for going on the same servers as the top ten players. Please, don't do that. We don't need to hear it. If you don't want to talk about the top ten, don't read threads concerning them.

And by the way, you stats, they suck. Considering you've spent about 99% of your time on karkand as medic with no vehical time, I'm guessing your not that much different from those IO karkand revive whores so many people accuse the top players of being.
You are a hypocrite in so many ways, first of all you have 14 hours vehicle time, your most played map is Karkand and how can you judge anyones stats when yours are that poor? Seriously.
Do something for me: point out in my last post where I said
1) My stats are better then his
2) I'm pro in vehicals
3) Karkand is a shit map and I don't play it
I don't expect you to, because I never said any of those things.
And why can't I judge people's accounts? What do my stats have to do with my ability to comment on others? You don't have to be a chef to tell when the food is bad. You don't have to be a coach to tell when a team plays shit. And you don't need to be a four-star general to say someone's stats are bad.
The only reason why I commented on his stats is because he put them up so show them how good he was. There seems to be some kind of consensus on these forums that medic whoring on IO karkand is not the best way to show that you are skilled. I just found it ironic that he implied that there is no point saying how good the top ten are, when he does exactly what they do, then says he's skilled.

And Impact, I'm going to second what someone said earlier - your movie sucks. It's clip after clip of you killing half a dozen people while medic whoring on Karkand (IO?). Maybe I would be semi-impressed if you weren't using a kit that can heal you completely in a matter of seconds. (and how an outline of a shotgun indicates my playing skill.....)

Now I'm going to do what you did: say I pwned you before you have replied.
ZOMFG J00 GOT PWNED111!!ONE!!
_1_MAN-ARMY.19
+25|6278

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

Simon wrote:

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

People on these forums don't 'worship' the top ten, they just think it's funny when they knife one of them. And it is. Hell, it's funny when you knife anyone.
I'm guessing that you feel all mature and smart coming on this thread to look down on others for going on the same servers as the top ten players. Please, don't do that. We don't need to hear it. If you don't want to talk about the top ten, don't read threads concerning them.

And by the way, you stats, they suck. Considering you've spent about 99% of your time on karkand as medic with no vehical time, I'm guessing your not that much different from those IO karkand revive whores so many people accuse the top players of being.
You are a hypocrite in so many ways, first of all you have 14 hours vehicle time, your most played map is Karkand and how can you judge anyones stats when yours are that poor? Seriously.
2) I'm pro in vehicals
And why can't I judge people's accounts? What do my stats have to do with my ability to comment on others? You don't have to be a chef to tell when the food is bad. You don't have to be a coach to tell when a team plays shit. And you don't need to be a four-star general to say someone's stats are bad.
The only reason why I commented on his stats is because he put them up so show them how good he was. There seems to be some kind of consensus on these forums that medic whoring on IO karkand is not the best way to show that you are skilled. I just found it ironic that he implied that there is no point saying how good the top ten are, when he does exactly what they do, then says he's skilled.

And Impact, I'm going to second what someone said earlier - your movie sucks. It's clip after clip of you killing half a dozen people while medic whoring on Karkand (IO?). Maybe I would be semi-impressed if you weren't using a kit that can heal you completely in a matter of seconds. (and how an outline of a shotgun indicates my playing skill.....)

lol
imm0rtal
+18|6279|UK

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

Simon wrote:

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

2) I'm pro in vehicals

Lol is your pro at vehicles, come and 1v1 me in heli
]ESF[sumaliia78
+4|6274|florida

imm0rtal wrote:

DooM wrote:

]ESF[sumaliia78 wrote:

Okay....

Your the one who made the ignorant statement about that anyone in the top 100 has no life no education excetra. Now you go even further in your pursuit to look stupid and resort to insulting me, bravo, im sure you will make it far in life.  What kind of losser are you that you dont even play that much, but you spend your time casting judgement on a forum meant for the gamers your insulting. your life must be so much more intresting then mine.lmao
Danbowski
SAUSAGE
+16|6359|Massachusetts
Lord of nade spam (a.k.a. Lord of Karkand)

He just hides in crazy places and throws nades.

Last edited by Danbowski (2007-03-02 15:15:07)

Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6309

imm0rtal wrote:

DooM wrote:

]ESF[sumaliia78 wrote:

Okay....

Its the fact that you say other people have no social life. When they probally do.

Unlike you, You probally sit up all night trying to get 200 points for that next rank.

And you fail to do so.
el.fleisch
+52|6750|Germany
I played with {TA}FireStorm and killed him 4 times in 3:44 min

One at the end of the first round
2006-03-31 00-59-38:
https://img158.imageshack.us/img158/948/bf220060331005938671hk.th.png

And 3 times straight at the beginning of the second round:
2006-03-31 01-00-51:
https://img158.imageshack.us/img158/773/bf220060331010051824yh.th.png

2006-03-31 01-02-55:
https://img97.imageshack.us/img97/6707/bf220060331010255121mp.th.png

2006-03-31 01-03-22:
https://img97.imageshack.us/img97/9840/bf220060331010322930hf.th.png

2006-03-31 01-04-25:
https://img158.imageshack.us/img158/8769/bf220060331010425813om.th.png
imm0rtal
+18|6279|UK
Lol u retards, this is one of my other accounts, i am actually a 2 star general but dont use it anymore

The reason i dont use it anymore is, i dont see the point of ranks,  just a waste of time..

Last edited by imm0rtal (2007-03-02 16:08:35)

m8v2
Banned
+16|6302

imm0rtal wrote:

Lol u retards, this is one of my other accounts, i am actually a 2 star general but dont use it anymore

The reason i dont use it anymore is, i dont see the point of ranks,  just a waste of time..
Can we see your 2 star account?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard