killaer
+41|6733
I'm sick of whiny bastards that can't move on. So what, you don't like the server rules? Whaaaa, go find a new server then!
=BiG=Karkinos
+0|6297|the shadow of a cheese factory
My friends and I got so tired of dumbass rules, we started our own server.  But I must agree, there are some dumbass rules out there.  One of my favs was "no claymores in flag hotzones".  I don't play much sniper and I still thought that rule was lame.  But, as killaer suggests, I just moved on.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6758|Reality

killaer wrote:

I'm sick of whiny bastards that can't move on. So what, you don't like the server rules? Whaaaa, go find a new server then!
And I am sick of people like you who don't realise that we paid a lot of money to play a game with supposedly uniform ranking system. The ranking system was a key portion of EA's product. It is what made it different from everything else before its introduction.

The majority of us don't like loading up for 2-3 minutes only to find Dimwit Bob can't handle claymores or jihads or friendly fire. Or that Poofty Paul needs protection from those BF2 bullys who keep killing him.

Wankers servers that use the RANKED server system to increase their traffic but can't play by the rules are pathetic. If I was an American, I'd seek a class-action lawsuit to get some of our money back. Server renters should do the same. They pay a lot of money for a RANKED server but can't get traffic because the wanker servers entice people with high point rounds and uber easy bling (badges, ribbons and medals). EA is failing to provide the product the majority of players and the majority of server renters want to play.

There are over 2000 Ranked servers. That translates into $$$$$. Plus over 2 million copies of BF2 sold worldide.

You want to play the game YOUR way then play it unranked. You can do whatever the hell you want. Pistols upsidedown airplanes or fornicating tanks only; I don't give a flying fornication.

You want to play it RANKED then play by ROE. Bullshit rules from bullshit admins/clans don't belong.

Last edited by Stubbee (2007-03-01 10:43:43)

The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
fasty77killa
+2|6542|Omaha NE
i am a base killer spawn camper

i have been on both sides of the raping it does suck but the point of the game is total domination
control that map at all cost

the one bitch i do have is how is sniping base raping?????
if you cant take out onoe sniper in your non cap then you have no reason to play a ffs game in the first place

again i say i have been on both sides of the rifle or jet it does suck getting raped but i improvise and adapt
find a new spawn or just get off the carrier
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6365|Iowa...

smacktardthefirst wrote:

...Just a little tired of the babies that don't like.... base raping, spawn killing and so on. Adjust your play you pussies. your thoughts?
so basically you're just mad because you can't strafe the airfield all day and get +100 points a round?sorry,you'll have to come up with something else to get points i guess.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6668|pimelteror.de

SuperSlowYo wrote:

so your complaining and calling ppl that complain about you babies... does that mean you need your diaper changed aswell? .... they pay for the servers they can act however they want, you dont like it rent your own server and become one of them
qft
fasty77killa
+2|6542|Omaha NE
if ea did not want base raping to happen they would have coded a cone of death like poe II end of story
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6488|6 6 4 oh, I forget

You don't like the server you're on? You can't shut up and you're about to complain and yell cheat cheat h4x h4x, Skeletor has news for YOU!
Adapt or scram!
thefooch
+3|6295
Personally I don't have a problem with basecamping....alls fair I guess. I do wish however that it could generate random spawn points inside the base so you wouldn't spawn in at exactly the same place every time. That way you would at least have a chance to escape.
=)HA(=FemaleDriver
+8|6317

thefooch wrote:

Personally I don't have a problem with basecamping....alls fair I guess. I do wish however that it could generate random spawn points inside the base so you wouldn't spawn in at exactly the same place every time. That way you would at least have a chance to escape.
True or a choice in where to spawn like when a commander can lay supplies, you could pick your spawn points. That would be cool. Wishes.........hmmmmm

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard