Pice_of_paper wrote:

hmm let's see;

THE#LORD#OF#WEED
f1r3starter
-=RD=-Volx
ECR.RC
{TA}FireStorm
-=]ksk79[=-

and more.. (can't remember them now couse i don't have screenie of them all )
I can only find 2 screens in my computer though i'm only looking in 1 folder but anyway

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o75/ … breytt.png
with the#Lord#of#weed

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o75/ … breytt.jpg
and f1r3starter
Another low life, who goes on servers looking for them
Seriously, dude, fuck off. No one wants your input on the subject.
People on these forums don't 'worship' the top ten, they just think it's funny when they knife one of them. And it is. Hell, it's funny when you knife anyone.
I'm guessing that you feel all mature and smart coming on this thread to look down on others for going on the same servers as the top ten players. Please, don't do that. We don't need to hear it. If you don't want to talk about the top ten, don't read threads concerning them.

And by the way, you stats, they suck. Considering you've spent about 99% of your time on karkand as medic with no vehical time, I'm guessing your not that much different from those IO karkand revive whores so many people accuse the top players of being.
[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6464|Bradford UK

muC_gr8r wrote:

Lord of weed...yeah he's a nad spamer...who didn't know that?  BUT...has anyone ran into soldiers that can change from sniper to support to a medic to...yeah, all the above...I'm talking about...
MORPHERs…I’ve joined this forum to try to bring to the attention the fact that there are players that can change from sniper to support to medic…throughout the game!  I play sniper and had a support enemy soldier on my sights when he changed into a sniper (dropped claymores)…I shot him and he turned into a medic (healed himself)…absolutely ridiculous! I play a lot of infantry only games…and that’s where you’ll run into these morphers.  Has anyone else seen these CHEATS????????????????????????
UBER ROFFLES.......they swap kits by pressing (G) when near a kit of dead soldier. Lmfao you are kidding arent you? thats funny as the proverbial shit!!!!
imm0rtal
+18|6283|UK

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

imm0rtal wrote:

Pice_of_paper wrote:

hmm let's see;

THE#LORD#OF#WEED
f1r3starter
-=RD=-Volx
ECR.RC
{TA}FireStorm
-=]ksk79[=-

I can only find 2 screens in my computer though i'm only looking in 1 folder but anyway

with the#Lord#of#weed

and f1r3starter
People on these forums don't 'worship' the top ten, they just think it's funny when they knife one of them. And it is. Hell, it's funny when you knife anyone.
I'm guessing that you feel all mature and smart coming on this thread to look down on others for going on the same servers as the top ten players. Please, don't do that. We don't need to hear it. If you don't want to talk about the top ten, don't read threads concerning them.

And by the way, you stats, they suck. Considering you've spent about 99% of your time on karkand as medic with no vehical time, I'm guessing your not that much different from those IO karkand revive whores so many people accuse the top players of being.
OBVIOUSLY, u dont know what .InF means, let me explain.... .InF means that i only play infantry, with this account anyway, and the only way i play karkand is, the server i go on to play it, has a really good hit register.

And if u want a 1v1 heli, ill be glad to rape u back to next week

Last edited by imm0rtal (2007-03-01 12:29:50)

Simon
basically
+838|6670|UK

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

imm0rtal wrote:

Pice_of_paper wrote:

hmm let's see;

THE#LORD#OF#WEED
f1r3starter
-=RD=-Volx
ECR.RC
{TA}FireStorm
-=]ksk79[=-

with the#Lord#of#weed

and f1r3starter

You are a hypocrite in so many ways, first of all you have 14 hours vehicle time, your most played map is Karkand and how can you judge anyones stats when yours are that poor? Seriously.
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6508|UK , Birmingham
tbh his sig says it.

SHIT PLAYER
m8v2
Banned
+16|6307
I've played with F1r3starter on several occasions. He's not the best but when he's with his clan mate JuJuSurma they own. Usually now when I go onto his server if he plays as British he just sits and commands while JuJuSurma makes the kills and win. What I noticed when I went in there once after his team lost after many rounds of winning he and JuJuSurma disconnected and stopped playing. The last time I played with F1r3starter I was with Get-Twisted like he said in his post F1r3starter's team was getting owned and he had like 13 deaths and 3 kills and was just sitting by a flag not doing anything. After a minute or two on the server he just left. That aside he's a nice guy and all and he'll let you command if you want to and he'll respond to you nicely when you say something to him.

I've played with GuildWarser on F1r3starter's server before he was alright, better then me of course but JuJuSurma was still being a beast.

I've played with BlackJesus also randomly when I joined a server he was pretty good especially with a tank.

I've played with BlackLupus who rubbed me the wrong way when he joined the server. My team was getting owned on F1r3starter's server who wasn't there. The teams were stacked like crazy there was a bunch of 4 stars on the other team and BlackLupus joined on mine. I noticed he didn't spawn into the game until a slot was open on the winning team and he switched and spawned.

I'm not obsessed with the top players, I just like to watch how they play and see why they're ranked so high. I really want to see blueassualt play because of his high KDR and SPM but he's Russian and my ping would suck playing on a Russian server.
Krysiss
+15|6486|NL
played with lord of the weed

A picture tell's more then 1000 words

https://img442.imageshack.us/img442/8855/screen051hx1.th.jpg
Marinejuana
local
+415|6597|Seattle

assau1t wrote:

Dude, drugs r not cool lol.
battlefield 2 is a drug. just abandon your illusions.

1s1k_helspawn wrote:

lmao, this dude is higher!
i think ur right. thats going to ruin my day. i'm gonna go pack an enormous bowl of medical marijuana.

Last edited by Marinejuana (2007-03-01 15:26:02)

imm0rtal
+18|6283|UK

Simon wrote:

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

imm0rtal wrote:

You are a hypocrite in so many ways, first of all you have 14 hours vehicle time, your most played map is Karkand and how can you judge anyones stats when yours are that poor? Seriously.
ROFL.MCWAFFLE !

Pwned by Simon
imm0rtal
+18|6283|UK

iMPaCT.uK wrote:

tbh his sig says it.

SHIT PLAYER
ROFL.MCWAFFLE

Pwned by White n Nerdy
imm0rtal
+18|6283|UK
BTW Both of them are clan mates, so thats not an insult..

Back up from my bum buddies, something Sup3r_Dr4gon aint got

Last edited by imm0rtal (2007-03-01 15:35:11)

iMPaCT.uK
+72|6508|UK , Birmingham
hmmmm raped?
imm0rtal
+18|6283|UK

iMPaCT.uK wrote:

hmmmm raped?
yep

Last edited by imm0rtal (2007-03-01 15:42:44)

DooM
+28|6318
Don't really play Karkand anymore though but I've played with:

Blazin.UK (Revive whore to the extreme)

BushViper (Good pilot)

RdVolx (nade whore, extreme hopper)

ECRC (Tank 24/7)

nemisismadmax (played with him on wake talked a bit he was idling for transport medal lol)

phatom (nade whore, I knifed him, he was standing behind the fence where the dumpster is on karkand throwing nades into the alley, sneaked thru and knifed).

IncLoki

LTSemper-FR (played a lot with him on Euroforce jolt server)

Leutnant_HUNTER (every round he went commander and idle'd in tank.)

[db@]Monty_PiTbULL

Swimbeast

Thats from the top 200 rankings global.
imm0rtal
+18|6283|UK

DooM wrote:

Don't really play Karkand anymore though but I've played with:

Blazin.UK (Revive whore to the extreme)

BushViper (Good pilot)

RdVolx (nade whore, extreme hopper)

ECRC (Tank 24/7)

nemisismadmax (played with him on wake talked a bit he was idling for transport medal lol)

phatom (nade whore, I knifed him, he was standing behind the fence where the dumpster is on karkand throwing nades into the alley, sneaked thru and knifed).

IncLoki

LTSemper-FR (played a lot with him on Euroforce jolt server)

Leutnant_HUNTER (every round he went commander and idle'd in tank.)

[db@]Monty_PiTbULL

Swimbeast

Thats from the top 200 rankings global.
nemesismadmax doesnt play public anymore..
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6508|UK , Birmingham
also pretty sure EC.RC is on 2142 now also

isnt it rumored he is disabled? in a wheelchair?
DooM
+28|6318
He doesn't play public which I know but so? it was about a year or so ago yeah. Blazin I don't think plays anymore or Bush etc.
imm0rtal
+18|6283|UK
madmax is in a team called inFlux now, i doubt anyone on here will know them and bushviper plays 2142
DooM
+28|6318
Influx on TWL chopper ladder?
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6460

All of the them are bunch of retarded mother fuckers! . I am the best, I don't care though, as I havn't played the game since hmm ages ago!
]ESF[sumaliia78
+4|6279|florida
the_lord_of_weed

volx

blazinuk

phantom

wiped players

tephlonsean

sniper09735

shadowownz

im one of the noobs thats trying to see who can sit infront of the computer longer. lol
_1_MAN-ARMY.19
+25|6282

]ESF[sumaliia78 wrote:

the_lord_of_weed

volx

blazinuk

phantom

wiped players

tephlonsean

sniper09735

shadowownz

im one of the noobs thats trying to see who can sit infront of the computer longer. lol
lord of weed is a noob he only has posotive kill death ratio cause all his kills are grenades. WELL HALLF LMFAo
DooM
+28|6318
I don't bother about those who are on top of the boards, I've killed a lot of those on the leaderboards but I don't bother taking screenshots or anything. All of them, top 100 clearly have no social life or even work/education.
_1_MAN-ARMY.19
+25|6282

DooM wrote:

I don't bother about those who are on top of the boards, I've killed a lot of those on the leaderboards but I don't bother taking screenshots or anything. All of them, top 100 clearly have no social life or even work/education.
SOme do so you can't say that ;/
specops10-4
+108|6755|In the hills
Ive played with myself, oh god that sounds bad, /retardedness.  Really tho, ive played with volx, weed heullia or however the fuck you spell it and tons of high ranking guys, just not in top ten.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard