Ninjaboy
+0|6276
Hi guys,

Just recently started playing this game - so addicted!!! Fun factor:100, work productivity: 0
I unfortunately haven't got net access to play it on-line, but just play it as a single player (how sad, i hear you say?).
BUT, just wondering if anyone could tell me how to change the maps so i can play with upto 64 players (bots) at any one time (as well as expanding the map).

Tried running a server with a minimum of only one player, but it doesn't seem to want to load...

Cheers in advance for ANY help.

PS - for anyone around Queensland Uni in Australia playing LAN games of BF2, please let me know.
ncc6206
=BIG= BAD AND UGLY
+36|6486
There is a thread that shows you how to modify your files to expand players and maps even to get the unlocks. Try the search button using modification or single player.  Good Luck.
Ninjaboy
+0|6276
Thanks for that. Came up with this:
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=17367

If you start the Stand alone server without being connected to anything (LAN or net) does it not strt the game?

I have tried starting a LAN game with upto 64 players for bots, but the games just don't strat - it seems to do something in command prompt, but doesn;t really do anything...
Any suggestions?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard