Brasso
+1,549|6649

Commando wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

madmurre wrote:

actually you can see where he´s playing press that "button-thing" next to your buddylist and you will see which server he´s on.
Owned.

Commando wrote:

Yeh I discovered that by mistake (clicking randomly on the screen when that thing popped out) It could be a little more obvious, im sure a lot of people still dont know that its there
It's a fucking arrow.  How much more obvious do you want it to be?

CLICK HERE TO EXPAND THE BUDDY LIST!!1!
Maybe we should bitch to DICE about fixing that, eh?
I want there to be a picture of your head with a dildo strapped to your cheeks and a sign saying "Stroke me to see where your erect buddies are"
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
psH
Banned
+217|6402|Sydney
Gentlemen, start your flamethrowers.
Commando
+8|6620
nah we have BBQs together all the time
Magius5.0
+106|6400|UMass Amherst
I'm hungry for barbeque now--oh well.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6305|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

jsnipy wrote:

you can't tell where your buddy is playing.
Yes you can,,, never noticed the Arrow on the right side of the Buddy list ? click it and a server list will appear for your online buddys...

Yet another case where no word fits better than RTFM!!!
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6719|MoVal So-Cal

Linus wrote:

so for 2 years people complain about not having a buddy list... and then 2142 comes out with
this buddy list ??  You cant even tell what or where your buddy is playing.. Would it be so hard
for EA to do what every other FPS on the market has done which is an actual REAL buddy list ?
Not some half ass pathetic excuse for one ??

EA are some of the biggest retards I have ever seen in the gaming market...Strike that, THEY ARE
the biggest retards.  Patches that require their own patches.. No buddy lists on a 2006/7 game title..
punkbuster is a useless sham...hacks that came out 2 weeks after BF2 was released still work to
this day...  The longest load times *bf2 out of any game Ive ever seen in 25 years..

Even when EA attempts to give the players what they want they muck it up...  IO mode for example
in BF2..   EAs answer to that problem was to simply delete EVERY vehicle on the map.. making
some maps like Wake Island nearly pathetic if desired IO..   Theyre not capable of real solutions..
The jeeps werent the problem, retard EA, people were complaining about the air kiddies and tank
whores.. but again, EA's solution is to put a band aid on broken arms.. 

pathetic excuse for a gaming publisher, and the worst programmers on the planet.

and forget about support...thats a laughing joke..
Well, your an idiot
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6775|Hell, p.o box 666

Ok, this is the last time, I truely have enough of it!

Stop making stupid threads about how f*cked up EA/Dice works, codes etc etc. This has been covered way before you´ve even registered here, and you dont tell us anything new! Nobody, absolutley nobody was hurt by the bugs/glitches/customer support etc etc. it´s a f*cking computer game, get over it!

STOP BUYING AND PLAYING PRODUCTS OF THOSE BRANDS, JUST AS EASY! YOU PREFER EPIC TITLES, WELL STICK WITH THOSE AND QUIT YOUR DAMN COMPLAINING AND WHINING NOW!

Linus btw, is the guy who claimed three month ago, he´s sold all his BF2 and BF2142 copies! It makes me seriously wonder why he still cant get anthing other to moan about!

the next topic with this content by you, asks for consequences!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard