(HUN)Rudebwoy
+45|6757

Enzzenmachine wrote:

...learn how to speak...
I dont want to insult you just wanted to say that I saw that sentence with the word "unmature" in your original post, and i find it ironic
Nothing personal, really, i know you "corrected" it, so...
pebblebash
Banned
+9|6280
Guys don't bother arguing with him, he's just a stuck up homeschool boy, who chats major shit, who can't hold an argument and keeps on contradicting himself, so there's no point. He's braindead.

Last edited by pebblebash (2007-02-27 14:49:39)

Chillin&killin
+27|6677|Manchester,England
i do agree but you went to the lenght of looking for a myspace account that even i barley remebered i had.sooooo. knew i shouldnt have put my e-mail up
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6753|Chicago.
Okay, okay, lets lay off the flames guys.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6749|Mexico City
Is hard to find in pubs squads with a notion of teamplay. thats why im a vehic whore.
if the other armors decide to team, ill do it.
pebblebash
Banned
+9|6280

BigmacK wrote:

Kids still going through puberty like dragonclaw can get arguments a little heated, with the bullshit and all.
Dragonclaw
+186|6307|Florida

pebblebash wrote:

BigmacK wrote:

Kids still going through puberty like dragonclaw can get arguments a little heated, with the bullshit and all.
Such a great show of maturity right there. Let churnerd/pebblepash be a lesson in maturity. He is the most mature person here. /sarcasm.
Dragonclaw
+186|6307|Florida

Enzzenmachine wrote:

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

I have not yet been able to find one decent server. Every single IO server I go on is infested with unlock noobs, claymore whores, and nade spammers. Every single vehicle server I go on is full of vehicle n00bs spawnraping uncaps and flags. There is no teamwork in the game anymore. People leave you to die or revive you in front of 5 PKM n00bs. This is the only game Ive played where no one gives a shit about their teamates and are only out to get the extra point at your expense. It annoys the shit out of my how I tend to always be the only person in each server trying to get a squad of team players together to no avail. How do you people stand the shit teamwork in this game?
quoted what you said firstly.
You're so fun man...
when you said "no one" "people".. it means most of us are like you said.. if it wasn't what you meant, learn how to speak. You need to learn how to be credible when you're trying to argue or saying your point of view.
The reason why this thread turned in a flamethread is you basically critized the whole (almost) bf2's community.. do you remember the tittle of this thread ? what do you think ? we were going to say "oh ye you're fully right, we're all nades spammer, spawnkillers, noobs blabla"

if you wanted to know some good servers, sorry to say that, but critizing us wasn't the good way.. you could've been clear and just said that you mostly play on server where there aren't enough teamplayer or sumt..
I insulted 90% of the BF2 community. If you wanted to be part of that 90% thats your problem, not mine lol.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6599|Seattle

Obviously this thread is not getting better with age.

/closed
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard