DaBombadier
+8|6425|Sooooo coooold....Canada....
Hey everyone, well yesterday I could play BF2 fine but for some reason the game won't start nơw. When i try to start it, the scrên turns black (like usual) but instead of teh game turning on, my comp restarts itself.....
What's happening?????
Roughshod
I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER?
+24|6288|Germany, NRW
did you install anything like drivers or something else? nevertheless try reinstalling your graphic drivers, sounds strange but a friend of mine had the same problem
hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!
+84|6505|Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Delete your "Battlefield 2" Folder in My Documents, remember to back up your screenshots plus any cunstim key sets first.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6457|King Of The Islands

DaBombadier wrote:

scrên
Oooh, how'd you get the thinger?

Rename the Battlefield 2 folder in My Documents.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
DaBombadier
+8|6425|Sooooo coooold....Canada....

Cheez wrote:

DaBombadier wrote:

scrên

Rename the Battlefield 2 folder in My Documents.
I have this thing for typing Vietnamese words (they have accents like in French) and i for got to turn it off while i was typing.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6342|Graz, Austria
I once had problems launching the game after I had renamed my Windows account name.
I reinstalled BF2 completely, as the registry entries were messed up.

Cheez wrote:

DaBombadier wrote:

scrên
I can make those too, with the ^ key and the all of the vowels. âêîûô

DaBombadier wrote:

I have this thing for typing Vietnamese words (they have accents like in French) and i for got to turn it off while i was typing.
I did a Wikipedia search on that ơ with the horn attached and assumed you'd use a different keyboard. (At first I thought my character encoding was messed up.)

DaBombadier wrote:

nơw

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard