Yes91%91% - 152
No8%8% - 14
Total: 166
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6580|Area 51

Tro0per wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

Which clan was it? BTW..that is just plain Aimbot, nowai that someone can aim that fast to the head and hit you.
gunslingers duh
Oh, dumbass me I thought that was the name of the guy cheating..

Ilocano wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

Which clan was it? BTW..that is just plain Aimbot, nowai that someone can aim that fast to the head and hit you.
Play against this guy http://bf2s.com/player/90885528/ or this guy http://bf2s.com/player/58141689/ .  Both are G36E H/S experts, much to my loss.
They might be good but let them try that again with the M16. Because its somehow so easy to get headshots with the G36E

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2007-02-27 13:59:07)

eagles1106
+269|6598|Marlton, New Jersey.

Magpie wrote:

gosh u guys are bf2s CSIs or what... ok the guy hacks during a game that makes him a shithead, report him and move on life is to short to care about rtards like him MOVE ON ITS JUST A GAME  Img goinna go UE or something irl
lol it's a scrim, you want to see who is fairly the best team, and you cant do it when you get hacked.

Although we still raped them
Flex
Flex Appeal
+18|6485|NY
yes.
Simon
basically
+838|6673|UK
Yes he does hack, once he turns the corner he instantly knows where the enemy is, and tbh there was a member of Gunslingers on the master ban list for Multi hacking. I won't reveal his name though.

And to jimmy, they could be spotting, but have you seen him instantly flick towards the wall and even shoot at it after hes killed someone (Locking on after a kill), he never looks anywhere but where the enemy is. Oh and Gunslingers are a crap clan, I wouldn't think they would have the ability so spot and keep THAT good communications throughout the whole round for him to see exactly where they are.
Simon
basically
+838|6673|UK

RDMC(2) wrote:

Tro0per wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

gunslingers duh
Oh, dumbass me I thought that was the name of the guy cheating..

Ilocano wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

Play against this guy http://bf2s.com/player/90885528/ or this guy http://bf2s.com/player/58141689/ .  Both are G36E H/S experts, much to my loss.
They might be good but let them try that again with the M16. Because its somehow so easy to get headshots with the G36E
s()mting wrong is a known hacker
Fearmesnipers
+41|6460|Wales
Ive known GS for a long time they are all cool guys. Dont condone hacking. This guy has obviously slipped through their nets. Nothing against GS . But thats pure hacks FTW
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6426|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Blatant.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6664|Norway
hack

hm, actually first time someone has any proof
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6581|England

=ST6=Phrozenbot wrote:

Hack.
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6367|uk

Simon wrote:

I've aheard of him.....

lol @ votes.... think we have decided he hacks

Last edited by Titch2349 (2007-02-27 14:45:15)

Fearmesnipers
+41|6460|Wales

Titch2349 wrote:

Simon wrote:

I've aheard of him.....

lol @ votes.... think we have decided he hacks
Uh dude wtf.. Its only 91 votes to 6. I see an easy opportunity for a late comeback ^^
williedyna
+7|6660
Could somebody tell me the name of the group/artist who performs the music set to this video.  My wife loves it, I guess because it's a remake?-- at least that's what she tells me.

thanks
Fearmesnipers
+41|6460|Wales
One song is Mad World by Gary jules

Last edited by Fearmesnipers (2007-02-27 15:08:06)

Heffty
+9|6783|Calgary, Alberta, Canada
We just played these guys last weekend and have demos. I need to talk to my clan members to aquire the demos cause I wasn't in the match but I will be sending them to TWL if I see anything out of the ordinary.
swimsimba
+3|6305
the other song is dying song by john frusciante. because john frusciante owns
Ryan
+1,230|6858|Alberta, Canada

Wow, the gunslingers? A couple of my old clan members made that clan and joined it. I shall be posting this on their site, and my clan's site too.

Thanks bud.
fightingw/outfightng.
my missiles go further than yours
+11|6366
I think the 7 guys that voted no must be gunslingers
Roughshod
I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER?
+24|6285|Germany, NRW
wallhack, aimbot. obvious. no doubt.
eagles1106
It was only one guy in the gunslingers, everybody else is cool.

And for those still in denial, look below.  Some parts may be laggy due to the fact that when frapsing some of it I realized I had downloads going.  But look at the instances where hes fucking zapping onto other targets.  I recommend watching 4:00 to 2:45, youll see.  Enjoy, if you still think he doesnt hack ill jam a stick up your ass.  Btw, his name is MFUTA_Soup_Sandwich

Last edited by eagles1106 (2007-02-27 16:07:38)

Neoburn_1035
Medic!!!!!!!
+27|6844|OP, KS
The real question is was this a ranked server or unranked. If it an unranked server he can hack all he wants.
eagles1106

Neoburn_1035 wrote:

The real question is was this a ranked server or unranked. If it an unranked server he can hack all he wants.
No, he cant because it was a scrim and his team is in TWL and I think CAL.  Doesnt matter, we still owned them.
Danbowski
SAUSAGE
+16|6367|Massachusetts

Roughshod wrote:

wallhack, aimbot. obvious. no doubt.
yup. some panzy cs cheater crossed over to bf2.
swimsimba
+3|6305
lol yeah. eags vid shows me spamming the hacker through the fence..
swimsimba
+3|6305

Neoburn_1035 wrote:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!!?!?!?!?! unranked servers are where scrims and matches take place. and in those are the only true judgement of skill. please go back to pubbin'
=GS=KyleBooze
+0|6284
You Chaos guys whine too much...clearly we were spotting them before he ran out from behind the corner..and that part with the LMG is bs, because it doesnt take much to kill with it anyways(especially on BF2pro). And maybe its instinct that he was getting headshots because that was the only time he ever played medic...he always plays sniper...
You guys can complain all you want but, he cant get banned from TWL or CAL because he's not on any of the rosters...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard