polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6827|Singapore

20. Beat the last 3 posters by 1/2 years. HAH KIDS.
QuackinChicken
+1|6741
RAZZAQUE
+0|6752
sheggalism
+16|6781|France
18, going to 19 in april there's a lot of young people playing BF2 then.
RogerThast
+0|6832|WA
haha but i bet i doesnt matter your turning 21 probably already get hella tanked and play bf2, also i agree any high voice is a negitive

PS 17 (still cant get thrown in fed prison yet YE)
QuackinChicken
+1|6741

sheggalism wrote:

18, going to 19 in april there's a lot of young people playing BF2 then.
if you consider us young, I think the majority of the people on these forums are between 16-30. However I doubt that this accurately represents the age of people playing the game.
187sKillz
+1|6725|Houston
20 in like a little over a month. been playing games since i was 6 or 7 and my dad got me a NES for my bday. been addictted since.
Metaltop
+1|6802|The Netherlands

It's fun to kill people from any age,, but where "younger" people think you are good at it I see older people getting pissed if you aren't on the same team as them.
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6777|Great Wall
I'm a damn dinosaur... 28
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6862|St. Louis, MO
I'm 33,been gaming since pong just like a couple of other old timers in here.
Fahrenheit
+0|6817

Metaltop wrote:

It's fun to kill people from any age,, but where "younger" people think you are good at it I see older people getting pissed if you aren't on the same team as them.
???dont fully understand ur point there?....well it is early lol...i drink a little while playing but i dont get p*ssed! i for one dont care how old u r it doesnt make any difference, if ur good at the game well done, if not then practice more. I think older peeps probably get fed up with youngsters who gloat and brag one minute then shout cheat cos they get shot!!!..all in all gaming is for any age...A better question might be how many females play BF2?...or do they all just call us guys immature and go watch soap operas?...never could see the point in watching coronation st, eastenders, neighbours etc...the point of video games is (for me) to get away from reality for a short while, have some fun, de-stress drink some beer etc.
DW_KaiWinters
+0|6772
Numerical age has little to do with bitching over players issues. It is attitude...there is someone in my clan that is 15 but has the mentality of a middle aged banker...takes the game seriously and I would let him run my countries military if I had a country that is hehehe. We often tell him he sounds like a crabby old man lol.

The beauty of a video game is its ageless...arguably the young have quicker reflexes, generally, but my opinion is they have more free time to play and are more skilled because of the hours they are able to devote to the game.

Who cares if a player is male or female? Your ass will still be capped by a player and you do not get a goodnight kiss hehehe.
HighLowAndGone
+0|6734|Skåne, Sweden
Guttridge
+0|6727
i'm 16, ma lil bro is 12 and he plays pretty good, but when you play with the young'uns you know it because they are the ones that sit in your base with a G3 think theyre all it!

woop woop woop!
GARCIA
+0|6720
GrimReaper121
+0|6727|Tampa, Florida
I have you all beat. I am a software consultant with my own company and have alot of time on my hands.
my website is www.slamtraining.exactpages.com
Oh, I am 49...yes i said 49 and have been playing video games since i was nothing but a dirtclod on this planet.
I play a level 60 Shadow Priest on World of Warcraft, level 70 Druid on EverQuest and belong to a top 20 team on SOCOM.
So yeah, some of us OLD AS DIRT folks do play.
I just go to different servers when i find fucktards doing TK and i just shake my head and think...amazing!!
This is a great game and that is why i play, I am to old to let some kids ruin my game.
Anyway, Have fun and remember..THIS IS ONLY A GAME!!!!
I do not call people n00bies cause i use to be one myself...and even though my stats show that i sux...i really could care less..as i stated before, i am playing for fun. IT IS ONLY A GAME!!!

Last edited by GrimReaper121 (2006-01-11 04:29:21)

ud bslapper
+0|6816
36 year old KIWI
MackeMan
+0|6720|Sweden
20, soon 21.
[DDS]Monkey_boy
+-3|6799
Fahrenheit
+0|6817

DW_KaiWinters wrote:

Who cares if a player is male or female? Your ass will still be capped by a player and you do not get a goodnight kiss hehehe.
I Know but i was thinking back to one of the earlier posts a guy said his girlfriend thought he was immature for still playing video games and i think he was only 19, what i mean is, is this game appealing to women as well? are there any lasses out there who think it rocks? there must be some women who play video games like this after all women can join the army! are we really little kids cos we like playing games? oh by the way im 38 not far off 39, got 6 kids 4 boys, 3 girls...all the boys play this game as well....anyway it doent matter cos the original post was about age lol not sex saying that games beer n sex is a good combination lol
[DSMT]Jeawan
+0|6743
Rumfuddle
+14|6757
37, another "oldie." 

Atari 2600 still in the basement somewhere. 

Here's a funny for you.  My 4 year old daughter has been forbidden by the spouse from watching me play BF2, but she is nevertheless fascinated.  She's at the park the other day with some playmates and she tells them all they're going to play a game called "war game" and that each kid needs to decide whether they will be on the blue team or the red team, but that only she and her best buddy can be on the special green team.  Boy did I get in trouble.  At least she joined a squad.

Last edited by Rumfuddle (2006-01-11 11:46:30)

[VS-UK]MrFarmer
RoadKill
+1|6768|Eindhoven, Netherlands
JoeMeal
+1|6731

i think it would be sweet if ea in there next game or whatever could also include a player creater.  Nothing extremely detailed, just like sex and race... i think that would be cooler, and maybe more appealing to women
FILAMU_NOR
+0|6720|Bærum, norway
Im 14 and become 15 in 11 months

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard