kachunkachunk
+8|6408|Ontario
If the commander genuinely sucks, I encourage you to try to help them out and learn the ropes a bit. Same goes with unskilled/new pilots.

Also, if you get a bad commander, make the best of it instead of teamkilling... it hurts your team.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6362
Man, those commanders annoy me too.

I´m klicking the buttons off of my mouse, giving orders, dropping supplies to keep my armor ahead of the enemy, spotting and then I get discharged and replaced by a moron whos first action as new commander is to leave the monitor and take a crap for half an hour. Well played.
I then provoke him by shooting at him but not killing him, so he teamkills me until he gets kicked and I can take the commander post again.lol
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Slickfish
+24|6641
I hate comanders who dont comand, just want the points, yeah the points are nice but if someone does actually want to comand properly your team has a better chance.

People dont tend to think about it before ignoring a mutiny vote, why not think, if the comander isn't doing anything other than fight along side you, he's a bad comander.

I've seen these retards not voted of time and time again because of players not looking at the bigger picture.

Last edited by Slickfish (2007-02-15 05:11:50)

scouseclarky
+10|6600
yeah i understand that there are some realy sh*t commanders out there who dont care about the team only themselves and theres alot of smacktards that will mutiny vote you if your gonna beat there score because u are commanding well. i only command on my clans server now to avoid these idiots. u know the ones who ask for uav when u already have one up or ask for arty when you've already dropped it and it's still rechargeing then scream over voip that your no good ( try paying attention to your mini map Noobs).
when im commanding tho i always try and accept requests and if i cant give a uav i q spot like mad
jord
+2,382|6696|The North, beyond the wall.
I'd just wait until you rejoin after being kicked and do the same to you.

If i commanded,which i don't do often,it's not idea of fun.

Imagine playing command and conquer with units that don't do what you say,you tell them to go over and attack an enemy base only for them to say "negative" to drive off in the opposite direction. That sums up commanding in bf2/2142.
Emsdad
+0|6321

jord wrote:

I'd just wait until you rejoin after being kicked and do the same to you.

If i commanded,which i don't do often,it's not idea of fun.

Imagine playing command and conquer with units that don't do what you say,you tell them to go over and attack an enemy base only for them to say "negative" to drive off in the opposite direction. That sums up commanding in bf2/2142.
That's an outstanding observation.  I almost laughed out loud when I thought about playing command and conquer and having my units ignore me!

+1 for you!
Thoruz
+42|6344|Germany

scouseclarky wrote:

u know the ones who ask for uav when u already have one up or ask for arty when you've already dropped it and it's still rechargeing then scream over voip that your no good ( try paying attention to your mini map Noobs).
when im commanding tho i always try and accept requests and if i cant give a uav i q spot like mad
this reminds me of the one round i was commanding because noone else wanted to do that
someone tked me because i didn't move the titan (well new round titan slowly moving to new position but it seems it was not fast enough and he couldn't whore the titan guns)
Auqakuh2213
Bianchi Whore.
+53|6687
I think it's a good sign if you get a mutiny vote late in the round because your team has so many points that sad little people want to become commander for the 2x bonus.

I spot, place UAVs, repair, occasionally go out to cap a flag if in Titan mode (can grab a flag, nick an apc and be back on the Titan in time for cakes in the officer's mess). But most people seem to fail to drop supply crates or spot anything but snipers.

Spotting = loud and annoying but good. GOOD.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard