killinzero1
+14|6380
my friend needs help!

i have a php tempate and im very new to editing and making it show up on the site.. i would like some help to put it up and make it run.. what are the basics to put it up?
and this tempate is not from this site.. but can i still get help for it?
thanks=]
http://e107themes.com/request.php?download.368
and also i need help on the army one to
brome
brap.
+244|6580|Accidental, TK
You need to find out the FTP (file transfer protocol) details of the server where your website's hosted.
Once you know them,
  • Go here and log in. You can ignore the port, initial directory, SSL, anonymous and passive mode boxes
  • Now, on that site, find the directory where you want to put the file.
  • From the actions box at the top right, choose upload.
  • Click browse and find the file on your computer.
  • Click the green tick at the top of the page.
  • Tada, template is now on the server.

That's the basics of getting it there. I don't really know what you need to do with the template now that you've uploaded it; I'm not that familiar with them. Sorry. Hope that gets you started

Last edited by brome (2007-02-26 09:39:11)

wildncrazyath3rt
+0|6262
yes i got that down. thanks.
i open the link to it. and its a white page...
anybody ?
Maxxxie74
+25|6563|Brisbane, Australia
You need to put the unpacked files into the e107_themes folder on your web site.  The best place to get support is, of course, the e107 site - www.e107.org.  I am presuming that you are using e107 as your CMS   Once you've put the files into the e107_themes folder, use the e107 Admin tool to change the site's theme.

Max
wildncrazyath3rt
+0|6262
thing is i dont kno how to  get a CMS stuff and manage it..  i need the 101 to do that. and make my tempate work.
plz help=]
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6560|NYC / Hamburg

[off-topic]

Maxxxie74 wrote:

You need to put the unpacked files into the e107_themes folder on your web site.  The best place to get support is, of course, the e107 site - www.e107.org.  I am presuming that you are using e107 as your CMS   Once you've put the files into the e107_themes folder, use the e107 Admin tool to change the site's theme.

Max
sweet, we have the same name. have some karma

[/off-topic]

as for the problem i have no idea. at least the thread gets bumped
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
wildncrazyath3rt
+0|6262
its ok.
i just need a lot of help
Maxxxie74
+25|6563|Brisbane, Australia

wildncrazyath3rt wrote:

thing is i dont kno how to  get a CMS stuff and manage it..  i need the 101 to do that. and make my tempate work.
plz help=]
The template is designed for the e107 CMS.  You can't use it without first having an operational e107 site.  I really think you need to go to the e107 site (www.e107.org) as there are lots of helpfiles there and forums full of people who can give you advice about e107.

Cheers,
Max

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard