+167|6643|Camoran's Paradise

Fearmesnipers wrote:

32 and 64 player sucks...  16 is great
Longbow
+163|6645|Odessa, Ukraine

pebblebash wrote:

shame the map never gets played, i <3 songhua

9 populated servers playing songhua at this moment according to game-monitor
One of the most underrated maps , same as Zatar Wetlands ... Songhua Stalemate is awesome map in both IO and vehicle mods ... no air rapage , only armor & troops
pebblebash
Banned
+9|6275

bobroonie.bda wrote:

pebblebash wrote:

bobroonie.bda wrote:

excellent map. being pinned down at a spawn can happen on any map. It really depends on the server. If the server sucks jalalalallbaalahd sucks. But if your on a server that has regulars that play as a team, and play to win, not just points or kit time, its fun as hell. Sometimes america gets pinned down, and some times america cap MEC out.
AND GLlTCHING INSIDE THAT ROCK IS COOL TOO.
Whats your point? That again, has to do with the server and admins. So does Sharqi suck because people can glitch inside of hotel? Or how about Karkand, how many glitch on that map?

Good admins, good server, good players, any and every map is excellent.

Most people hate maps because they suck at them. Or its to slow, there not helping there SPM bullshit. Play to win is funner then playing for points.
i think you missed my lack of sarcasm.

Last edited by pebblebash (2007-02-25 15:20:26)

pebblebash
Banned
+9|6275

Longbow wrote:

pebblebash wrote:

One of the most underrated maps , same as Zatar Wetlands ... Songhua Stalemate is awesome map in both IO and vehicle mods ... no air rapage , only armor & troops
it's the fog that makes it unpopular I would say
Smithereener
+138|6314|California

pebblebash wrote:

Longbow wrote:

pebblebash wrote:

it's the fog that makes it unpopular I would say
For me, I don't like Songhua because... I dunno. I just don't like it.

Zatar on the other hand, love it. F35 vs. MiG29 isn't exactly fair, but a lot more level than J10 vs. F35. The one attack helicoptor that spawns makes it even more urgent to cap the middle flag, and the scattered oil rigs kinda throw off locks and such.

I'd love to see a lot more Zatar, Mashtuur, and Fushe.

The only IO I play now is Karkand, but even with that, only sometimes. To me, vehicles are what makes this game fun and what distinguishes it from most other FPS (i.e. CS). I've played Jalalabad only twice, once as US and once as MEC. As US, me and two other guys were the only ones trying to cap flags. The rest of the team were trying to be 1337 snipers and just proned in the base waiting for someone to pop their head for 5 seconds. As MEC, it was equally boring. US just sat in their base. So I just left the server. Wake IO is where it's at. 283 BR on a Wake IO map. Just the AK-47.
Mad Ad
+178|6509|England, UK
at least jollybad doesnt make my eyes bleed like crappy Karkand does
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6325|Australia
Being pinned down in the USMC base is kinda fun. It's amazing how many MEC players think that they are invisible on that hill, all the while their dark sniper suits sticking out like sore thumbs against the sky.
32-2 was my score one round.
BakaBakaNeko2
Sniper Kitten Wins !
+16|6293|Malaysia
Jalalabad needs good infantry tactics (for USMC) especially once the fighting starts within the city area.
HansMeiser
+7|6642
i hate that map, just like songhua and fushe pass
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6645
with vehicles = fun
without vehicles = very homosexual
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6647|Norway
The 16 player is great for IO imo, but the 32/64 is just retarded on IO (like karkand)
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6652|Westminster, Colorado

Fearmesnipers wrote:

32 and 64 player sucks...  16 is great
I'd go out on a limb and Jalalabad 16 player is the best infantry map in the game.  I think it slightly edges out Mashtuur 16 player.

32 and 64 size Jalalabad is horrible.
TeamOrange
Don't be that guy
+84|6309
the most underrated map definitely is either 16 stalemate or 16 kubar( it is exactly like bridge crossing in AA)

Last edited by teamorange (2007-02-26 13:06:59)

RiceKrispie
+27|6386|Ottawa, ON
32+64 Jala map size = bad
16 Jala map size = great
Danbowski
SAUSAGE
+16|6350|Massachusetts

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

with vehicles = fun
lol perfect.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6647|Norway
I just dont understand why anyone play a 32/64 map on IO...
David.P
Banned
+649|6272

Fredrik wrote:

I just dont understand why anyone play a 32/64 map on IO...
For easy sniper kills, Resupply points, And Easy Medic whoring.
Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6739|Vermont
I agree to a point. In my experience, any Jalalabad server with more than 32 players seems to devolve into a big stalemate.  For some reason 32 seems to be the dividing line. I've had a lot of great Jalalabad rounds with less than 32 players and a lot of shitty ones with more than 32.
Marinejuana
local
+415|6583|Seattle
im bored with it
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6783|Anaheim, CA

All you Jalala Inf Only lovers check out our server, 8.6.8.28:16567, low ping, always populated, lots of fun!
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6676|Middle of nowhere
16-32 player Jalalalabad is a great map, any more and it just sucks

hell, IO period is only good with 16-32 players
Chorcai
+49|6646|Ireland

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

with vehicles = fun
AudioAtomica
+53|6248
Jalalalalala is a great IO map 16, 32, and 64. Wether it turns into a snipe fest, depends on how bad the USMC team fails at teamwork. Capping lake and then Market is cake, and it rarely takes more than one squad to even do it. Don't whine that a map sucks because of how the shit players end up making it. If you don't want to be apart of a snipe fest, put together a squad who wants to cap and go cap. 80% of the people who snipe on Jalalala don't know what they're doing, and they'll be out in the open in predictable spots anyhow, making them easy to kill. Jalalalala (all sizes) is a great map, one of the best.
Shiffdaddy
+73|6332
I think that Jalalalalalalabad sucks inf only.  But if there are vehicles it gets fun because you can actually get past the snipers into the city.  I like 32 and 16 the best...64 sux balls.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6343|Twyford, UK
Yes, IO is overrated. It's just sniping and grenade spamming.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard