kylef
Gone
+1,352|6491|N. Ireland
I made a BF2 thread on this a while ago and it was a success. So, I thought I'd create one for Battlefield 2142! What are your ambitions? Mine are :

- WLR over 1.50
- KDR over 2.00
- Accuracy over 30% on all weapons, general at 35%
- Get to Brigadier General
- Ranked in top 1000 for RDX Demopaks
- All Medals except for Purple Heart and Conquest-Related ones
- All Ribbons
- All Badges in gold form, except for air defense, which can be silver

Currently, I'm not very close:

- WLR is 0.95
- KDR is 0.92
- Accuracy is at 26% general
- Commissar Gold
- Ranked in top 3000 for RDX Demopaks
- Quite a few medals to get
- Quite a few ribbons to get
- Got quite a few gold badges already, and only bronze air defense

You?
Fearmesnipers
+41|6444|Wales
Um Never play 2142 ever again
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6491|N. Ireland
why? ;/
Fearmesnipers
+41|6444|Wales
Hmm i dont want to change this tthread into a free for all but lets just say BF2 > 2142... just is
Thoruz
+42|6324|Germany
gold badges, some ribbons/medals
getting a screenshot of every badge medal and ribbon i get (when i get them and at the end of the round)
jsnipy
+3,276|6521|...

Fearmesnipers wrote:

Um Never play 2142 ever again
"um" then why post?

Last edited by jsnipy (2007-02-25 14:26:53)

Janysc
+59|6681|Norway
Goals:
- Have fun
- Push my KDR upwards
- All unlocks
- Some shiny gold badges and some colourful ribbons (medals need too much time), favourably those related to infantry combat. I have no ambitions to armour whore for hours and hours.
- Say, 100 gold medals

Current:
- Having fun
- KDR at 1.54
- Got all unlocks but eight
- Have four gold badges (knife, explosives, Titan defense, Titan attack), mostly silver, some ribbons, and a medal that is not placing medals - the Ground Base Defence one.
- I think I got 60 gold medals so far...

Yay for Baur!
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6491|N. Ireland
Titan attack is killing me! I've had 32 before but not had the global requirement, and then 20, 25, even 27 at one point i think. I just can't get it at all! Sucks.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6808|Nårvei

Goal & Current: To have fun with good friends.
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
-botivix-
Damn
+23|6724|Not Scotland Anymore!
My Goal: To actually play bf2142 for more than 1 minute without geting bored.
Janysc
+59|6681|Norway

leetkyle wrote:

Titan attack is killing me! I've had 32 before but not had the global requirement, and then 20, 25, even 27 at one point i think. I just can't get it at all! Sucks.
I struggled with it as well for a while, but tell you what; don't care about ethics. Go Recon, bring Lambert, APM and RDX. Do your thing:

- Use RDX to blow up any dropships the enemy use as a spawn (with people in it, of course )
- Use APMs where YOU would run if YOU were to be defending the Titan
- Use Lambert to just, well, kill people

That's how I got it. Luckily, the last kill was with the Lambert, so I don't look like a disgrace on the screenshot .
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6697|U.S
to earn all unlocks and get gold,silver and bronze stars
thebestshooter
Banned
+12|6313
since my name is the " thebestshooter" i plan to camp around the fall of berlin maps and camp gibraltar.

i would like to get my sniper accuracy at 70% in the near future with the zeller H sniper rifle. i dont mean to brag or have an ego flare but i consider myself a superb marksman with a rifle that carries three stupid rounds per clip.  currently i have around 62% accuracy with the zeller and a 6.06 k/d ratio with it.

and yes the zeller does one shot kills to the chest especially a full health soldier there, trust me i have seen it myself but not all the time. my friend has seen it himself also.

and  to have a higher k/d ratio than i have now.

then i want to finish unlocking my suport tree, and my assault tree. i am going for the baur assault rifle. too many knuckleheads running around with the voss and hardly anyone brings a baur for extra stopping power.

Last edited by thebestshooter (2007-02-25 16:06:41)

Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6760|Internet!
I want to get 50 dog tags in a round.

But my compy doesn't like titan, so that'll probably never happen.
kachunkachunk
+8|6388|Ontario
I had a look at my weapon stats, never knowing that you could see accuracy on a per-weapon basis... and something interesting came up:
Weapon, Time, Kills, Deaths, K/D Ratio, Hits, Accuracy
Morretti SR4 Sniper Rifle, 00 Days 00:08:13, 1, 21, 0.05, 12, 80.00 %

Meaning... I killed ONE guy with the Moretti, while hitting 12 people with it, earning an accuracy of 80% for the weapon. hurrr! I don't even remember when that was. Maybe it was when someone was playing on my account. Either way, it's the highest accuracy rating for any weapon in my stats.

Usually I sit around 40% for the weapons I use most, with my average being about 26%.
Kill-Death ratio sits at 2.15, which is better than I thought.

Anyway, I hope to get all the unlocks, all titan-related badges (so I can play conquest repeatedly until I get a faster computer) and any other badges to help me get my ranks, and... uhh well I guess that's it. I'm not a very ambitious person, I guess. That's not very good, come to think of it!
Volatile
+252|6702|Sextupling in Empire

My goal was met the second week in - top 50 global ranking.

Then EA gave me the middle finger by updating the EA downloader, as the update gave me problems and would not let me play the game for a week. All was lost.

Douches.
rustynutz
I am British!
+124|6681|England and damn proud
I want my K/D and SPM to get to 2 or above, thats it.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6828|Denver colorado
OMG lookit my leet 2.50 K/D ratio.
http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/b … D=81175310

My ambitions for this game is to:
1 like it more.
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6581|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Goals:

Get my KDR to 3
Get my SPM to 2

Currently:
Commando
+8|6600

Janysc wrote:

- Got all unlocks but eight
lol thats gold!

+1 for making me laugh
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6720|Eastern PA
Unlokz
Magius5.0
+106|6380|UMass Amherst
Meh, my goals are somewhat ambitious:

--Become one of the best snipers on the battlefield, reasons being:
    *My accuracy and lethality with Zeller/Moretti/Park has been steadily rising since I first started.  I'm shooting 60, 70% on a regular basis, and going for headshots on all targets.

--Attain KDR of 3.00.  Currently at about 2.27 KDR
--Get to the point where people will say 'WTF nice aimbot biatch!'  Skill pwns all.
--Get Kains' tags, that AFK n00b flamebait stat-hungry son of a bitch from Deutchland.  Are all Germans like that, just hardcore gamers, or is there still some hope left for them?
--All gold badges, and medals...christ I am *NOT* looking forward to getting the Aircraft medallion, if I ever do (I have less than 1000 air kills--and 400 hours clocked.  Do the math.)
sparrowpisuke
Fractalman
+27|6444|Barcelona
- Have fun... obviously...
- Get all the awards (except the vehicles ones, maybe).
- K/D , W/L , SPM ratios near 2.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6736|The Hague, Netherlands

- BF2s Squad Teamwork.
- Getting K/D to 3,50 , 3,26 atm.
- WLR 2.00 while we're at it.

- Knifing some BF2s'ers

other then that..... nothing
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^