Greetings all! I come to you with exciting news of a brand new Project Reality tournament. To our knowledge this is only the second tournament to appear for PR, and we* hope that with that statistic our tournament can grow quickly with a lot of support.

What makes this tournament different you might ask? Well, with RMW we are going to include as much of the Battlefield 2 game and the PR content as we possibly can. This includes, but not limited to items like commander assets, all vehicles, all land area, and since this is war almost no battle-related rules. We are also going to try and keep this tournament more "family-oriented". IE, minimize the cursing and profanity you would normally find in other tournaments**.

Now on to more technical information. We currently have a few people working on a template for the website and if all goes according to plan the main site should be up and running by the end of the week. Our forums are up however with most of the tournament information and structuring.

We are trying to gather as much support for this tournament as possible. If all goes according to plan we will receive a sponsored 64 man Project Reality server for battles and practices as well as a Teamspeak server for easier communication. The 64-man PR server will be open to the public during cease-fire periods (ie between battles and practices).

And since this is a new tournament we are looking for players to fill the following RMW jobs:

Administrator (includes server admin, tournament admin, etc)
Forum Moderators
RMW Civilians (in charge of stuff like the weekly "newspaper", etc)

So please show your support by registering and making a few topics in our forums. You don't even need to sign-up for the tournament any and all support is welcome. If you are interested in the tournament, it's first come, first serve for high ranking positions in the tournament (ie commander, squad leader).

www.realitymodwarfare.com

Thank you for your time,
Reality Mod Warfare Team

*I use "we" and "our" because I'm not the only one working on starting this tournament, the others haven't registered on the forums yet (forums just launched yesterday).
**Although swearing isn't against the tournament rules, it is looked down upon greatly.

Last edited by AMTXP (2007-02-25 08:12:38)