znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6554|Sverige (SWE)

Janysc wrote:

I won't download it, but you'll get +1 anyway .
Nice one
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6503|N. Ireland
lol. Already, update coming in a few minutes! Fixes the quotation mark bug but unfortunately the #NAME? error is still there. Still working on that, sorry folks.

NEW VERSION 1.07 RELEASED! FILEFRONT NOT UPDATED YET, USE THE PUTFILE VERSION!

Last edited by leetkyle (2007-02-24 07:38:34)

KiLLMasTer
+3|6791|West Va (USA)
Nice work.... Wait for #NAME bug to be fixed before I Get
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6751|In your head
Hey no need to put anyone down just cuz he thought of it and you didnt it is to help make it easier so you know roughly how many points you get and all that. so why dont you just shut up and let leetkyle do as he wishes with the loc files.
KiLLMasTer
+3|6791|West Va (USA)

HUNDaemon wrote:

You know what? The values are totally pointless.

What the fuck is the point of telling, most likely a long time player, that he got 1 point for killing somebody. It's an insult to intelligence.

Also, the kits for weapons, same deal. If you can find your Loc folder, then you know what kits those weapons belong to..
Yup HUNDaemon if you don't like it don't read this post and don't be talking out of your A$$

Last edited by KiLLMasTer (2007-02-24 18:16:55)

Bernadictus
+1,055|6746

Screenies Kyle? I would love to see them.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6503|N. Ireland
yeah, i'll upload them on imageshack.us now!

edit// they are now up. screenshots don't show much so i will get some more later!

Last edited by leetkyle (2007-02-25 02:17:57)

SvenGoland
+1|6414
Crud! I was suppposed to back-up my original localization files, but when I pressed copy, I forgot about it and copy and pasted a song onto my MP3. Thinking I had backed the files up, I installed the localization files, so if I do get a problem, I'm screwed. So, if someone could give me the old localization files, that'll be great. (You're best sending a PM.) Thanks.
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6751|In your head
Just re-install all your 2142 and all.
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6791

Good job on this:  STICKY
KiLLMasTer
+3|6791|West Va (USA)

SvenGoland wrote:

Crud! I was suppposed to back-up my original localization files, but when I pressed copy, I forgot about it and copy and pasted a song onto my MP3. Thinking I had backed the files up, I installed the localization files, so if I do get a problem, I'm screwed. So, if someone could give me the old localization files, that'll be great. (You're best sending a PM.) Thanks.
I got the original localization backup if you need them tell me ok .......

original localization

Last edited by KiLLMasTer (2007-02-25 15:02:23)

jsnipy
+3,276|6532|...

so far so good, other than the #NAME thing.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6503|N. Ireland
I'll be doing some edits today both to the files and on how to create them! Expect a short guide explaining how you can customize it to your needs!

- kyle.
SvenGoland
+1|6414

KiLLMasTer wrote:

SvenGoland wrote:

I got the original localization backup if you need them tell me ok .......

original localization
Thanks, that what I need. +1 karma for you.
KiLLMasTer
+3|6791|West Va (USA)
Your Welcome......
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6503|N. Ireland
Okay guys, now that this has been stickied I'm going to do some more things for you!

- Create a guide on how to customize them / create from original so you can do it your way
- Offer different versions, such as more orange here and there etc
- Constantly update them
- Offer original files for those who lost theirs
- Screenshots of everything
- A more thorough installation explaining everything that I have done
- Offer it on even more servers so you can download from wherever you like, including torrent form!

.. and many more smaller updates! Expect a brand new first post, which will be very leet. No previews at the moment but rest assured, you'll find it a lot easier to find things and use!
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6510|so randum
Magic.Harry Potter styley. Once my hands all fixed, then ill get playin using your locals. And whisky on the keyboard didnt help.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Bernadictus
+1,055|6746

Kyle and I made a new version, specially for the pro's. Interested?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6510|so randum

Bernadictus wrote:

Define Pros , but yes i'm interested
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Bernadictus
+1,055|6746

fatherted13 wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

Define Pros , but yes i'm interested
Less, chit-chat, more info.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6503|N. Ireland
We're still on set for the release on Saturday! I've a few things to do but all is going rather well so far! The thread will be completely wiped so that there is a clean slate!
KiLLMasTer
+3|6791|West Va (USA)
hmmm its Sunday and I dont see anything new?
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6503|N. Ireland
Sorry about that, I had a few last minute delays but they are NOW ready! Just waiting for someone to come on to sort out this thread now
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6637|UK

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard