GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6763

I've searched high and low but haven't been able to find any web info on these guys. They have a pretty cool 24/7 Wake server. Anyway, does anyone by any chance know what their website (if any) might be, particularly where I can post something to a forum/server admin? Thanks.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6454|USA
Their admins are idiots... me and my gunner have been banned numerous times for getting ridiculous scores (300 points and up, multiple times) As far as web info, they don't have any. Talk to wildcat I think hes the owner, hes on there 24/7...
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6746

I play there every now and then, but stay away on weekends, the admins will ban/kick for some pretty childish shit, but how is that different then any wake server on the weekend lol.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6640

elite.mafia wrote:

Their admins are idiots... me and my gunner have been banned numerous times for getting ridiculous scores (300 points and up, multiple times) As far as web info, they don't have any. Talk to wildcat I think hes the owner, hes on there 24/7...
omfg SERIOUSLY DUDE. I was playing on there, I was a regular on their server I loved it so much. I got a huge score and they banned me.. they probably thought I hacked. They're fucktards
Tromboner999
Professional Nubcake
+58|6643|Here to Eternity

[CANADA]_Zenmaster wrote:

I play there every now and then, but stay away on weekends, the admins will ban/kick for some pretty childish shit, but how is that different then any wake server on the weekend lol.
Yo Zen,

isn't that the same server where Sunshine_85 was banned for teabagging an admin?
Lucrative_Glory
Pwning you with 512mb
+22|6645|Top of the leaderboard.
honestly if someone teabagged me on my server i would kick them, but then again I'm an asshole...
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6337
LMFAO  you stupid idiot your not getting back in

you were being a moron and your not getting unbanned unless they reset there ban list
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6337

elite.mafia wrote:

ya i have been banned and kicked from that server for doing that too. Wild cat isnt the owner he is just a over powering admin that if you kill to much you will be kicked or banned. he kicked me for attacking north base with a tank when that was there only flag (they were china) said you are not aloud to attack basses like that when they only have one flag its just to un fair. next round he was sitting in the US attack chopper as china killing ppl as they spawned on the carrier. i talked to one of the main admin he got wild cat to calm down but that server is strick dont do stupid things
mex was being a moron and trying to kick vote ppl non stop very childish 
my clan plays there right now so im forced but a good wake server would be tnt most there admin are cool

thareaper254 wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

omfg SERIOUSLY DUDE. I was playing on there, I was a regular on their server I loved it so much. I got a huge score and they banned me.. they probably thought I hacked. They're fucktards
we both got banned the same day i rember seeing it we have been graduated for having to high of a score hahahaha

Last edited by ChevyLee86 (2007-02-26 04:10:20)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard