Hanon1990
+7|6566|Vancouver
Do you guys think that the points for the ribbons in NS will be worth 500 like most others? Some of the req. seemed sort of easy.
Aswell for the Badges I hope it still goes 30, 500, 1000. Should be interesting seeing how no one knows the reg for the silver and gold badges for NS.

Any thoughts?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6789|The United Center
Eh?  I might be mistaken, but I thought those awards didn't give points, but gave unlock credits instead?
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6576|Valhalla

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Eh?  I might be mistaken, but I thought those awards didn't give points, but gave unlock credits instead?
I have been lead to believe this.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6535|N. Ireland
The awards give you no points. The awards give you an unlock credit to be used on either an NS unlock or on a normal unlock.
ZCaliber
+12|6553|Between Canada and Iowa
Everything except the pin will give you an unlock, I think.

2 badges with 3 ranks each, plus four ribbons. I assume they're so easy to get so you don't need to grind time and/or kills to get them. (See Combat Commander ribbon... God!)
Bernadictus
+1,055|6779

NS awards (6x bages, 4x ribbons) unlock a credit. With a credit you can unlock a Northern Strike Unlock.
You do have to have completed tree's of BF2142 Vanilla unlocks.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6717|Canberra, AUS
Score. That should be fairly easy.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Janysc
+59|6725|Norway
All unlocks, here I come...!
DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6774|Germany, near Koblenz
Now we're all Generals (at least most of us are close to) nobody doubts about additional career points, we just go for all unlocks again.

And the requirements for silver and gold are known: http://www.northernstriketraining.com/
Bernadictus
+1,055|6779

You can check the requirements under your BFHQ in Battlefield 2142, the awards are displayed by the 1.20 patch.

Badges (2x3) and Ribbons (x4) DO NOT earn points, they earn UNLOCK CREDITS, which can only be used to unlock the NORTHERN STRIKE UNLOCKS, in turn you need to have a FULL UNLOCKED TREE to acquire the NOTHERN STRIKE UNLOCK for that UNLOCK TREE.
cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6751
you can see the requirements for the badges here:

http://2142-stats.com/BF2142+Info/Awards/badges.html

The badges and ribons are mainly for the new vehicels so everyone will be fighting over them or to destroy them.

IMHO none of the awards should have a death requirement for the game ( see Meritorious Winterstrike Ribbon: here)

Last edited by cheshiremoe (2007-02-26 12:51:39)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard