ronin1942
+-1|6845
i would like to congradulate everyone. this thred has been very civilized. wow.....lol
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6693|Devon, England
no1 has evert old me how good i am or how bad i am so i cant say nowt on the topic. but even if u hav bad stats, it shudnt stop ya from playin the game, play it how ya want u know, go with what u think feels good. if u like to tk, then fair enough, if u like to be a billy sniper then go ahead who cares about stats.
ronin1942
+-1|6845

FFLink13 wrote:

. if u like to tk, then fair enough
WTF!!!! ARE YOU RETARTED!!!!!! tking intentionaly is a horrible thing!tkers should have there cd key banned so they cant play on any ranked server!
BlackJackBob
+2|6756|Canada
What about Bob?

my spm needs to come up 
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6768|UK

SFCCDailey wrote:

Viper007Bond wrote:

If you have to ask, you aren't.

Edit: No, you suck. Your KDR and SPM are way low.
Hey Viper007Bond looking at your stats, if you want to pic on someone you should look at the fact that you are a Master Sgt instead of a First Sgt which is pretty slack ass. Guess getting those BASIC badges was a little to hard for ya huh? Your badges and ribbons look worse than half the noobs I've seen. For someone with 20K global score you really haven't accomplished JACK SHIT so how about you calm down and have a nice hot cup of "shut the fuck up!"
lol classic...

OP your average.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6693|Devon, England

ronin1942 wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

. if u like to tk, then fair enough
WTF!!!! ARE YOU RETARTED!!!!!! tking intentionaly is a horrible thing!tkers should have there cd key banned so they cant play on any ranked server!
well, i dont class myself as being retarded lol but i think if sum1 really likes to tk, then let them be. i mean theyl be hated by every1, especially me and probably end up bein banned from all ranked servers, but u know, whatever turns u on.

Last edited by FFLink13 (2006-01-10 14:36:21)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard