Auqakuh2213
Bianchi Whore.
+53|6686
Just how the hell do you get a road kill with a Titan? My stats say I have a grand total of 1 road kill with a Titan.

...How? Anybody have any idea? (I'm sure it's something obvious, to be honest...)
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6585|Mountains of NC

its a glitch - don't worry be happy

theres several kills I have on weapons I never used
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6585|NYC / Hamburg

Auqakuh2213 wrote:

Just how the hell do you get a road kill with a Titan? My stats say I have a grand total of 1 road kill with a Titan.

...How? Anybody have any idea? (I'm sure it's something obvious, to be honest...)
probs cause you hit someone in a tank/walker/whatever, he bailed out but the vehicle exploded and klilled him. thats a road kill.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6726

max wrote:

Auqakuh2213 wrote:

probs cause you hit someone in a tank/walker/whatever, he bailed out but the vehicle exploded and klilled him. thats a road kill.
that is correct.

I suppose technicaly if some one was hovering in a plane you could run into them very slowly with the titan, but I think that would count a suicide because they got rid the driving into tanks to force TKs.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6507|Gogledd Cymru

if you were on the titan guns you shot a vehicle and it says

Dude #1[KILLED] Dude #2 that is a road kill.

you used to get a lot from plane kills in bf2 for example
kachunkachunk
+8|6407|Ontario
Actually there's some geometry on the titan that can instantly kill you if you crawl into it too far. Namely on the top of the titan near the AA guns and little cylinder/silo looking things. I once squashed myself to death on the enemy titan once... it was really weird.
zeidmaan
+234|6432|Vienna

kachunkachunk wrote:

Actually there's some geometry on the titan that can instantly kill you if you crawl into it too far. Namely on the top of the titan near the AA guns and little cylinder/silo looking things. I once squashed myself to death on the enemy titan once... it was really weird.
yeah but that wont give anyone a roadkill. As smart people already explained, you light a tank on fire with titan guns and he bails but the tank explodes killing him.

Also when you destroy the core, anyone using titan guns dies and you get kills.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6485

zeidmaan wrote:

kachunkachunk wrote:

yeah but that wont give anyone a roadkill. As smart people already explained, you light a tank on fire with titan guns and he bails but the tank explodes killing him.

Also when you destroy the core, anyone using titan guns dies and you get kills.
Why I always jump out of the guns right before the titan is destroyed.
Auqakuh2213
Bianchi Whore.
+53|6686
Thanks, was just curious. Was wondering why some guy was sitting in the air in front of the Titan...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard