Zilla
Killa of threads
+122|6656|7th level of hell

I enjoy sneaking onto enemy base, c-4ing a favored vehicle, hide, wait for some poor sap to claim said prize, letting them drive a few feet, the BOOM!!! Wash, Rinse, Repeat!
David.P
Banned
+649|6288
Mass destruction. Guy was capping the Checkpoint with a hind i put some c4 on the station wagon backed up a bit and at full speed kamikazed the heli in mid air of a cliff defending the flag and getting 2 kills. The pilot saw me a bit too late. But he complemented me on the kill.

Last edited by David.Podedworny (2007-02-22 19:38:33)

ATLSkyline07
+3|6346|Atlanta

David.Podedworny wrote:

Mass destruction. Guy was capping the Checkpoint with a hind i put some c4 on the station wagon backed up a bit and at full speed kamikazed the heli in mid air of a cliff defending the flag and getting 2 kills. The pilot saw me a bit too late. But he complemented me on the kill.
Very nice!
devildogfo
+32|6337|Camp Lejeune
Dont know how creative it is...but Im a big fan of sneakin into enemy airbase, placing a charge on a jet/copter. Wait for them to take off and fly around a bit, then blow it-- thoroughly confusing them.
Rick_O_Shea678
Angry Engy
+95|6767
I enjoyed this one:

Wake Island, I am passenger buzzing in a dune buggy from North Base to Airfield.  I bail out just as we get to Airfield entrance, enemy tank in our face.  My driver goes east, I run west.  Tank turret follows him...poor guy!  Anyway, I dive into the sandbag walls, wait a moment, then sneak around back of the tank.  Two packs and...click.

So now I'm alone at the Airfield, where all enemy are spawning.  IDEA!  I drop two packs in that bottleneck between the towers and wait.   Sure enough, a car comes out of Airfield.  Click...a full car!  Three kills.

Now what?  I run around the tower into the base, and see empty car there, just north of the Airfield flag.  Hmm...I wonder???  I have one pack left, so I throw it right on the driver seat.  Nip around behind the building, and I hear it start up.  He backs it up and picks up his buddy!  Click....two more kills.

So one load of C4, 5 packs = tank, two cars, six kills.  It just worked out perfectly.  And the best part of it was that one of the guys who died twice in the cars typed on the board "FUCKING CAMPER RICK".  Man, that was a laugh.
David.P
Banned
+649|6288

ATLSkyline07 wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

Very nice!
Thank you i wish i had a screenshot to show you guys.
obstacle02
+3|6530

h4r13quin wrote:

I have yet to actually do this but...

I would like to get a group of 6 on mashtuur.
Get the transport chopper.
Get 4 spec ops in the rear seats.
Have the pilot be Support, and Medic gunner.
Take it up to a safe height.
And you have the makings for a rain of C4 across the map
HAHA! that's the most incredible idea! man, i would love to join you in doing this sometime. you got xfire?
00Colburn
+2|6723|The Dorf, MD
Mashtur - Parachuting out of a BH at the same time some guy was doing the same, I just happened to be above him.....Well you guessed it, drop C4 and explode!  Took me about 3 times to get it at just the right level, but nothing like an airburst C4!
obstacle02
+3|6530

SargeV1.4 wrote:

my best C4 kill was actually a teamkill:

this idiot was abusing EVERYONE on the server. constant bullshit, insults, racism, etc. He was on my team, I was in a jet, and he wanted it. He was camping my airfield with an AA vehicle, shooting at me as I went by. He didn't achieve anything, but I did want to piss him off, badly.
So, I crash, pretend it was an accident (with many insults from said wanker). I hold off from respawning, and wait untill the last moment before the jet respawns. Just as he's taking off I place a pack of C4 on the back of his jet.
From then on I spent the entire round manipulating him, telling him what to do. It was pure genius: the guy did everything I said. Yeah, I told him that if he bailed or came too close I'd blow him up, but still he could have bailed and save himself before I could pull the trigger in time. After a few minutes he made a mistake, I blew him up, and he completely flipped out. It was fun while it lasted
hahah! incredible!!
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6300|eng
I was on top of a building on Warlord, and saw a group of about 5 enemies below me (probably a squad) and i dropped a C4 off the building towards them, i detonated it just before it hit the ground. 5 kills for me!!! Their bodies went everywhere, it was classic!!!

http://bf2.darkmatter-clan.com
#rekt
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6579|Area 51
Went to the enemy mainbase, (Dragon Valley) Strapped 2 pieces of C-4 to the chopper, 2 to both J-10 and a random one to something else. Hid in the bushes, wait. Boom! 4kills
1s1k_helspawn
+6|6365|maine
i like putting c4 on a tank taking the tank and when another spc ops comes after me ill jump out he will jump in unknowingly and boooooom LOL
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6494|Sheffield-England
64 player karkand..... 32 player map....

US were taking the flag across bridge so i decided to c4 the bridge..... as i'm doing it i realise theres about 8-10 coming acorss so i decide to blow it when they're on it.... bang! 7 kills
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6586

stkhoplite wrote:

64 player karkand..... 32 player map....

US were taking the flag across bridge so i decided to c4 the bridge..... as i'm doing it i realise theres about 8-10 coming acorss so i decide to blow it when they're on it.... bang! 7 kills
Yeah, I've done that by accident once. C4'd the bridge to Gatehouse on Karkand, got sniped then revived and forgot about the C4. A few minutes later I go to put C4 on something else but realise I have none left and remember why, and blow the C4. 6 kills.
NemeSiS-Factor
Favorite Weapon? Pistol
+29|6684|Everett, WA, US
Mashtuur City, spec ops as USMC.  This was before the Blackhawk nerf, so it was FULL.  I put in all my C4, went to the nearest MEC flag and killed some people while waiting to die.  After I was killed, I picked up my old kit and wasted the entire crew.  fourteen points at first.  But it was repairing at the time, when it blew up, it killed one other guy and landed on two others.
Smitty5613
+46|6541|Middle of nowhere, California

Andoura wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

UnknownRanger wrote:

I hate c4 rammers.
I hate everyone who hates c4 rammers..
I hates c4 rammers, and everyone who hates c4 rammers !
I hate c4 rammers, and everyone who hates c4 rammers, and everyone who hates c4 rammers and c4 rammer haters!
reaper_654
confused??
+36|6310|ohio,USA

Ender2309 wrote:

umm...who the hell really cares?

its just c4 and another kill at the end of the day.
lol yah
maxQ
+2|6474|NZ

silo1180 wrote:

I've started leaving my fifth C4 pack near the assets after I've destroyed it.  Then when I see the engy walk up to fix it... BOOM.
Good fun that, and a very efficient way to get another kill while waiting

I enjoy parachuting over the carrier and Sraw'ing the F35s
JaggedPanther
+61|6488
Just happened now in Leviathan, going for my explosives badges.

Cruising down the streets in ATV and see my next victim, he's running to a tank.

Jump off, victim jumps up to hop in tank but enters the ATV instead.

ATV still going so fast it goes over cliff but before it hits the water I detonate

Hillarity all around. He expected an nice comfy tank and all he got was an ATV facing the other way and a watery death
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6580|England

JaggedPanther wrote:

Cruising down the streets in ATV and see my next victim, he's running to a tank.

ATV still going so fast it goes over cliff but before it hits the water I detonate

Hillarity all around. He expected an nice comfy tank and all he got was an ATV facing the other way and a watery death
lmao! 1 in a million all right.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6823|Marathon, Florida Keys
medics swarm over a dead teammate like flies over a pile of horse shit. Kill a enemy, put down c4 ontop of his body, wait for medics to come. BOOM
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
elte
+0|6318
Ha heres a James Bond way with C4.

Go to WArlord, and be SAS
Parachute to the first flag (forgot name PLAZA?)
make sure you get on top of the building.
Wait until a Tank or APC comes rollin to cap the white flag.
Bust out your Zipline, shoot it right next to the tank int he direction its not looking.
Put C4 on it. take your zipline. Run and BLAM!!!!!

or other versions, you can do this anywhere. just make sure you are on a roof yop so you can zip line down to the back of the tank.

------------------
or in karkand, there are Red explosive barrels everywhere. The splash damage on these barrels are so insanely crazy. You can die behind walls with these barrels. So what do you do to improve the splash? PUT 5 C4 ON IT. Wait for USMC or MEC to run by. KA-BLAM!!!!!!
JaggedPanther
+61|6488

Snake wrote:

JaggedPanther wrote:

lmao! 1 in a million all right.
I laughed so hard I spilt pop all over my desk & keyboard though
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6425|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
http://bf2tracker.com/gallery.php?actio … ture=38028

This one was fun. I went in to blow the arty and had 1 C4 left.

I tossed it on the windshield....

(Yes, i know I have 4 in the pic. Blame in on the ammo bag)

Last edited by SplinterStrike (2007-02-26 13:53:21)

obstacle02
+3|6530

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

medics swarm over a dead teammate like flies over a pile of horse shit. Kill a enemy, put down c4 ontop of his body, wait for medics to come. BOOM
that's a great idea, i'm gonna have to use that one

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard