B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6831|Cologne, Germany

good for you. I've never seen them live. they haven't been to germany in a long time...

But I saw Me, First and the gimme gimmes on tuesday, they were great !

Best cover band in the world ( according to them... )
BeforeGod
+0|6805|British Columbia
Before God is a thrash/black metal band from Minnesota. I like their music. I'm a boring person. Enough said.
ZeroRemorse
OneObjective
+1|6834|Minneapolis, MN
Talking with a co-worker when he and I were going to create the Eagle clan.  My normal nick is Eagle315 just because I like the power and air dominance of an eagle, and 315 'cause eagle is almost always taken.  Having {EAGLE}Eagle315 just seemed stupid though so I changed it.  We later shortened the clan to {EGL} (Extreme Gamer's League) but I liked the name ZeroRemorse already so I kept it anyway.
Miakei
+1|6813|Los Angeles, CA
Well...my nick was given to me by a friend of mine way back in the day...1993-4. At that time, I was in my mid teens, and going through a lot of angst and typical melodramatic teen oh my god the world is falling down around me and I hate life...boohoo. So yeah, I had long hair, wore all black, black suede duster. I was in a collegel theatre class, and one of my friends whom I had know for a few years told me that the girls had a nickname for me.

Miakei is apparently *don't quote me, this is what she said* an old Native American word *not sure as to the dialect* for Black Panther. I was heavily into dance, and martial arts at the time, and according to many of my friends, my eyes shone in the darkness.

I kept the name cuz it sounded cool...

Among my current friends, well, they call me Gaki. It's a really deragatory japanese term for a spolied little brat. I have that in Kanji on the side of my car as well hehehe

I is dork.
Cheason
+2|6833
Mine is taken from a rather amusing annecdote, I'll make it short since it can go on a bit...

1998, the world cup is in France, I'm working in the south of france for 4 weeks and living in a hotel all expenses paid... and my best friend is down there for the weekend..  some kids are playing a playstation footie game, the same version of which I'd played on the N64 - anyway - decide to join in a mini-league with them... the one guy writing our names down on a large peice of paper... I think the guy is either french of belgian.. he asks me my name... I tell him... 'Jason'.... 'JASON'...   he turns around, with his back to me and covering over the paper to write my name.... he moves away and I see him write my name as 'CHEASON' - very much to the amusement of myself and my best mate...  and the name has stuck ever since...   I can see how he made the mistake though, since a French female colleague always used to sound as though she was saying my name like this in a soft french accent.... anyway - I like it and it'll stick forever... now my best mates kids always call me Uncle Cheason!
LoganX
||| SNIKT! ||| Your move Bub...
+0|6803
Well, I'm a big Woverine Fan, so my Online game names always have some sort of 'Logan' in it.

At one point back in early BF days, I decided to just add the "X" to it for effect.

It's just who I am now.

Last edited by LoganX (2005-09-02 11:58:20)

Faith +1
+1|6805|Arizona
I love southpark and I love the episode with the band - Faith +1.  I changed my name accordingly.  One of my friends changed his name to moop but then didnt like it because not as many people recognized his name as they did mine :-p
[GF]n0taqua
+2|6801
i used to be Aqualung, because i like the song/album by Jethro Tull, but then in a game of Chaser i got kicked, so i rejoined the the name "not aqualung" but since that sounded pretty weird i shortened it to "notaqua" and later i had to rm my bf2 account and notaqua was already my old one, so i made n0taqua (if u didnt notice, the difference is the zero0 instead of the o
Clayton_Bigsby
Dumptruck
+6|6810|ATX
For those of you that don't know, I stole mine from Chappelle Show - Clayton Bigsby, the Black White Supremacist.

I picked it on a whim one night while playing Desert Combat and it just stuck.  I have always wanted to pick a new more original nick but since I can't change my nick in BF2 without starting over and being that I am not all that creative, I have just decided to leave it...
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6831|Cologne, Germany

Clayton_Bigsby wrote:

For those of you that don't know, I stole mine from Chappelle Show - Clayton Bigsby, the Black White Supremacist.

I picked it on a whim one night while playing Desert Combat and it just stuck.  I have always wanted to pick a new more original nick but since I can't change my nick in BF2 without starting over and being that I am not all that creative, I have just decided to leave it...
we don't get the chappelle show over here in germany but I am sure it's hilarious...

A Black White Supremacist ? lol....
1NTIMID8R
+0|6797|Hamilton, OH
1NTIMID8R....

Hmm, well back about 6 years ago, I was an avid Counterstrike player.  I had the name of Virtual_Intimidator.  After I got bored with CS, I started to race the Papy NASCAR games online.  I shortened my name to 1NTIMID8R because it fits on a license plate and stands out a little more.
SilentBob
Silent but deadly...
+1|6806|Nellis AFB (Las Vegas, NV)
I'm a pretty quiet person IRL (just the way I was raised I guess). One of my Sergeants called me Silent Bob (ie Jay and Silent Bob) since I don't talk much, but when I do talk it's usually something important.
Ag3nT-()r@ng3
Another German Mod
+6|6798|Lake Constanze, Germany
I'm interested in historical wars......especially Vietnam......
And some pics of "da-Agent-thang" (esp. Orange) are still burning in my brain.......
In memory of Vietnam and any other war i called myself long time ago "Agent-Orange" - think more than 10 years now.....

Greetz,
Agent
SwordFish95
+1|6837|RWC, CA, USA
"SwordFish" was my player name when I got into my first game clan, in Battlezone II. It was the "Fish" clan. Each member had to have "Fish" as the end of their player name. JellyFish, VoltFish, TunaFish, etc. I added the "95" to be able to use "SwordFish" in most games because it was sometimes taken already, and that's the year I got into PC gaming.
TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6816|Netherlands
TheMajorBummer=  from BFV;   wheres Major bummer anyway...
LeGrandAssidomaen
Paper Is My Hobbyhorse
+1|6798
Some years ago, I was writing a test in art class, we were asked to do this right in the main modern art gallery here in Hamburg. I arrived early, sitting in front of the entrance, overlooking the rails on my right. I saw a train coming, and on the side of it, it said: Assidomän. Pretty ridiculous name, even from a German's point of view . So I kept it in mind, already used it in CoD, but never knew what it was all about. Then once while I played CoD, a swedish guy asked me if I myself was swedish too...he told me that Assidomän is a swedish papermaking company. Hope I don't ever get into trouble with copyright-related stuff . Anyway, as I wasn't able to choose the single name Assidomän in BF2, I put LeGrand in front of it...too many people think I'm french now So if you ever see a guy with the single name "Assidomän", go kick his a** for me please, cause he STOLE MY NAME!!!
Sharken
+0|6803
A long, long time ago i had some tests at school, on which i did pretty well. One of
my friends thought that was very good, a bit shark-ish for the lack of a proper english word
Also i like the Shark, but just calling myself 'Shark' was not very original.

So i came up with the name Sharken, which is a mixture of danish and english and not a very common name.
Which is a good thing when you need to register your nick on various sites.
---
Another name i have used was [IPL]-Preto- which was mostly to keep ppl from asking if i wanted to join their CS clan
IPL is the term for rebooting a mainframe, while Preto is the portuguese word for Black, which has no real meaning other
than that.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6823
my friends and I were playing MOH Frontline on gamecube and we were messing with names so it would be funny when you killed somebody "you were killed by a condom" and stuff liek that. well I went and changed the first letter of "player" to "S" without thinking... then I was randomly screwing with the last few letters and it just happened to be "slaythem" so ever since then (it's been a few years now) I've used SlayThem in every FPS(and RPGs and RTS some other types but mostly FPS.) and =[4th]= is obviously my clan's tag.
SGTJones97E
+0|6826
well im a Sergeant in the Army and my job is interrogator (97E)
fishrule
+0|6795
Here is a good one. fishrule became my nickname because I love fish. Seriously, I had 22 fishtanks once. Now I have a few less.  But I still love fish! I began using FISHRULE in 1996 when I started fishkeeping, and used that nick on the aqualink web boards. I just started using the name for everything out of convenience because hardly anywhere I go is the nick fishrule taken. So I basicaly been using this nick for 9 years with no end in sight! In the rare instances fishrule is taken I go under the nick fishrule85.
CC-Marley
+407|6819
CC-Marley.....CC for CapeCod...where I live....Marley for my late Rottie...She died of cancer in '03.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6796|The planet Tophet
*TS*tphai The *TS* is the clan im in and the tphai part is a charicter from a show lets see if anyone knows? :?
OholibaH
The Disconnected
+0|6827
My nick, OholibaH is taken from the bible ^^
I got the idea when i was bored while i was in (öhmm. what's that in englisch? ^^ B.Schuss or some other german, pls translate if u know ^^) konfirmation  lesson. i just read through the bilbe and discovered Ezekiel ^^ he wrote about his two daughters, ohola and oholibah. so, a few days later i played CS for my first time. i didn't have a nick till then, so i decided to name myself OholibaH ^^

In graphics forums i've got another nick, theN0TW1ST. it's taken from a band that i've found at google while i was bored, too ^^

//: probably i was the first who ever took the nick oholibah ^^ i have never seen anyone having the same nick, and no of my friends has either...

Last edited by OholibaH (2005-09-10 03:24:00)

*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6796|The planet Tophet
awsome the bible rocks
SpanktorTheGreat
Bringer of slight pain and mild discomfort.
+1|6805

*TS*tphai wrote:

awsome the bible rocks
Amen brother:)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard