DoktorRocket
+0|6703
I play on the lowest ping server I can find that isn't clanstacked and isn't one map 24/7. Sometimes this means an EA server, but usually not. Every once in a while I'll add a server to my favorites, but I don't actually check them that often.
[MAA]MI2
+3|6766
I play on The Slaughter House's 24/7 Wake and 24/7 Karkand servers, along with SFR Urban maps.
DocZ
+13|6681|Belgium

StickyBombs wrote:

does anybody here play on EA servers? LOL or am I the only one.
EA servers freeze up on me every five and a half seconds.......  every time I spot an enemy on an EA server, my FPS drops suddenly to 9.........
Too much high pingers there.....
StickyBombs
+8|6750|Sacramento, CA (USA)

DocZ wrote:

StickyBombs wrote:

does anybody here play on EA servers? LOL or am I the only one.
EA servers freeze up on me every five and a half seconds.......  every time I spot an enemy on an EA server, my FPS drops suddenly to 9.........
Too much high pingers there.....
Have you tried playing the EA Europe Official Servers...Or are those the ones that you are refering too.
Alterb0y
+0|6720|RAF Lakenheath, UK

LaidBackNinja wrote:

I mostly play on the WTE clan server and the SAS clan server.
There is only one server.  The =WTE= server.
RDMC_old
+0|6729|Almere, Holland

StickyBombs wrote:

I almost always play on EA US Official WC servers, since I am on the west coast.  But I was wondering where does everybody else on this server play @.  Whenever I am on a EA US Official WC server I usually see a couple of people I know.  Like [HKG] clan, [RI] Joshqb69, MajesticBeat, AJR21 and etc.  If anybody else has a mic and would like to join up to play I am usually on a EA WC server at around 3pm pacific time.  I find that these servers are the best to play on. 

Hope to see u on the battlefield.

P.S. I always have my mic!!!
I play on Moders Karkand 24/7, Moders Wake 24/7 and recently I have been playing on [PTG] City Maps Only #1
[M]Chicken
+1|6677|Texas
I play pretty much exclusively on Moders servers. Another good group of guys are the KHA clan. Class acts on KHA, I havent met a tard in the bunch. Moders has 24/7 Karkand, 24/7 Wake ( I suck at flying, but love to try) and 24/7 Ghost Town. Servers are dual xeon 2.8 with 100 mbps lines out of Dallas, Texas. I get consistent ping of 14-18, but still suck at this game. I have no skill
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6702|Charlie One Alpha

Alterb0y wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

I mostly play on the WTE clan server and the SAS clan server.
There is only one server.  The =WTE= server.
Hey altarb0y, I recognise you from the server, you seem to enjoy n00bt00bing me
No hard feelings though, you do it with professional non-n00bishness and I have returned the favor a couple of times. Tell the other WTE guys I enjoy playing with them. (Except when they kick me out of the blackhawk because I'm not WTE).

Oh and by the way, a couple of guys from another clan come on your server regularly, and they have a nasty habit to find a quiet corner and statpad (I forgot their names, sorry).
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard