Buffnuggles
+11|6724|The Hague, Netherlands
The last 2 days I have been playing Ghost Town on Moders Ghost Town 24/7 Server (IP 70.86.236.98: 16567). It's a 100% ranked server and well known.

During my games there, I got 1 gold medal, 2 bronze medals and my vetran knife badge.
I know that some awards take days to update on your stats, but with this server I had no problems at all.

My problem right now is the fact this server isn't updating anything, no awards, no points, no medals in BFQH and in my stats. Do others have the same??????

Were can I report this stuff? Can I contact the admin of this server??
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6741|Mark it zero.
i played there a couple times and never had that problem.
Chielxxx
+0|6677|Eibergen
yep , same problem here, i had also a couple of medals and a veteran  sniper badge and a whole lot of point , but it never updated the last two days.
Buffnuggles
+11|6724|The Hague, Netherlands
I went back to the same server and got my vetran knife badge again, but again no update.
So I went the website of www.modersgaming.com and send the admins e-mail with my problem.

Some guy Charles send me an answer
Quote "I haven’t heard of any other problems. Not sure man, maybe someone else has heard of something?"

He asks the other admins, because I put them on the list as well.
We will continue the issue.

2 times my vetran knife badge !!!! bloody hell server.
Don't they know how frustrating this is.
Spuddy
+0|6674
Having similar trouble aswell. Even made a post on [url=http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50187]TotalBF2.com[/url] and found quite a few others with similar troubles. I've sent them an email linking to both threads, hope they read and resolve this problem quickly.
[M]Chicken
+1|6676|Texas
We're checking with our provider yet again. Sorry, but we have to use Cortex to run the server and they have to change stuff, its out of our control. I have only heard this from one or two players, but please be sure we are working on it! Thanks for your patience guys.
Jager187
+0|6700|Hamilton, Ontario
I have the same problem got my next rank two days ago, the points are updated but not the rank. I hope it will catch up sometime soon would like to unlock a weapon.
Spuddy
+0|6674
Seems to be working now (for me anyway), although the map list has change and includes Warload and Iron Gator aswell now.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard