sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6728|Argentina

usmarine2007 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Awesome.  So we can have 12 yr old football players using steroids.  Good idea.
Include steroids as well.  They are a disgrace for sports.
Bingo.  And then when a freshman running back screws his knee up, instead of healing it, he can inject it full of pain killers so by the time he is 30 he will be in a wheelchair.  Legalize Drugs!  No harm.
I don't think by legalizing drugs we'd solve the problem.   I agree with you.  Maybe marijuana, but that's it.  Cocaine and others are very dangerous stuff.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6338|Columbus, Ohio

soldevilla13 wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

soldevilla13 wrote:

Whoever takes steroids is a bitch to the society they live in, if they have to use shit like that, they shouldn't be playing sports anyways. Athletics are for motivated people who challenge themselves, not their syringe.
You are missing the point.
ok, what is the point please, so i can make an educated response.
If you leagalize ALL drugs, people will abuse the living fuck out of them (talking about spots here) to the point where their lives will be ruined by there mid 20's.
norge
J-10 and a coke please
+18|6441
weed and shrooms lol.

maaaaaaaaybe acid, but thats a big maybe.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6728|Argentina

usmarine2007 wrote:

soldevilla13 wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

If you leagalize ALL drugs, people will abuse the living fuck out of them (talking about spots here) to the point where their lives will be ruined by there mid 20's.
QFT (I'm worried we agree)
soldevilla13
SuperFly
+21|6692|oregon
Aye, you can hardly tell a "responsible" marijauna user apart from someone who doesn't use drugs, however people that take the hard stuff often look like they've been hit by a train, and tbh, their brain CT's show that they've almost  had something happen equivalent to being hit by a train
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6338|Columbus, Ohio
https://user.fundy.net/mkdaa/ahh%20stoned.jpg
soldevilla13
SuperFly
+21|6692|oregon

usmarine2007 wrote:

soldevilla13 wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

okay, indeed, i full on agree with that.
soldevilla13
SuperFly
+21|6692|oregon
bbl guys
norge
J-10 and a coke please
+18|6441
well guys, steroids ARENT illegal...

they have regulations and sanctions in professional sports, because well, thats just cheating.  and we dont wanna watch a bunch of cheaters.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6338|Columbus, Ohio

norge wrote:

well guys, steroids ARENT illegal...

they have regulations and sanctions in professional sports, because well, thats just cheating.  and we dont wanna watch a bunch of cheaters.
Can you buy steroids on the street in front of a cop?
JahManRed
wank
+646|6599|IRELAND

Ok for the UK/Ireland
Firstly I would legalize it all. If someone wants to get smacked out on heroin that's their choice. They should be able to buy clean shit, instantly cutting the bill to the HNS by millions, never mind the benefits of using pure heroin over mixed shite. Look at Yoko and Keef, still going strong and they have had habits for decades, they can afford clean drugs.
It will stop them robbing the rest of us to feed their habits, thus cutting inner city crime in half at least. If a junkie doesn't have to base their whole life around robing/working for their next hit, they might actually sit down and realise what they are doing to themselves and how boring sitting around all day smacked out is.
Junkies should not be put in prison were they get drugs easier than on the outside. They should go on rehab courses. Boot camp type thing. With a hard ass on their case.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6338|Columbus, Ohio
I thought you guys didn't like chavs?  Wouldn't that produce more?
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6624
Prohibition fails.  If addicts are the drain on health care and policing that the governments claim then why not legalise supply so the cost drops to 1%, then have an "drug abuse care" fund that other 99% of the sale price pays into and use this fund to pay for all drug related healthcare and policing, then begin lowering the sale cost until it reaches equilibrum between cost and expense. 

Anyone who agrees to treatment to help them address the problems that made them turn into an addict gets free drugs while they are in a program, and these programs would be the preferred solution if someone was found to be stealing to support their habit.  Since they would be automatically put on a program when they got arrested, and would get free drugs, they wouldn't need to keep robbing to pay for the habit.

DonFck, your idea is quite good okay, but most people want to do drugs at home.  I don't see much provision for that

And IMO restricting the amount per person and trying to keep it in one place wouldn't work, people would find ways to get a higher dose if they wanted to no matter what.  Even if it mean bringing in a non-user friend or two and nicking their needles, people would find a way.  So I'd say let people buy/have as much as they want.  Yeah, there would a risk of people overdosing, but people wouldn't be forced into secretion, and overdose recovery medicine a la pulp fiction could be provided for free on request.  And people can overdose on alcohol, don't forget.  Many overdoses could be prevented if people were getting help coping with the problems that make them use.  Same with alcohol deaths.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6338|Columbus, Ohio

UON wrote:

And people can overdose on alcohol, don't forget.
Most cases in the US of booze overdose is usually college or high school kids at parties.  That is not addiction, that is stupidity.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6709|The Hague, Netherlands

in The Netherlands, not sure, tho some drugs are legal here for self use only......

drug dealing will always be around I guess...

you deal with one, you get another
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6728|Argentina

JahManRed wrote:

Ok for the UK/Ireland
Firstly I would legalize it all. If someone wants to get smacked out on heroin that's their choice. They should be able to buy clean shit, instantly cutting the bill to the HNS by millions, never mind the benefits of using pure heroin over mixed shite. Look at Yoko and Keef, still going strong and they have had habits for decades, they can afford clean drugs.
It will stop them robbing the rest of us to feed their habits, thus cutting inner city crime in half at least. If a junkie doesn't have to base their whole life around robing/working for their next hit, they might actually sit down and realise what they are doing to themselves and how boring sitting around all day smacked out is.
Junkies should not be put in prison were they get drugs easier than on the outside. They should go on rehab courses. Boot camp type thing. With a hard ass on their case.
I usually agree with you, but in this case I don't.  You say you would legalize it all, coz it's the consumer's choice.  Would you make weapons legal?  It's up to the weapon owner.  In fact a person under the effects of cocaine or else is as dangerous as a sober person with a gun.
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6624

usmarine2007 wrote:

I thought you guys didn't like chavs?  Wouldn't that produce more?
Chavs don't really take drugs for the sake of taking drugs.  The shit they think is pure bolivian marching powder is probably about 10% pure, and most of them would pass out if you gave them a skunk spliff instead of the low grade soap bar they are big fans of.  If anything the availability of high quality, low priced drugs would actually give them the sort of hit that would make the activities they normally do for fun seem like watching paint dry.

usmarine2007 wrote:

Most cases in the US of booze overdose is usually college or high school kids at parties.  That is not addiction, that is stupidity.
And if they got help dealing with the self confidence issues that make them cave to peer pressure (the problem that makes them use) then they'd still be alive.  They drink that much to prove they can.  That's a self confidence problem which could be dealt with the proper support.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6338|Columbus, Ohio

UON wrote:

They drink that much to prove they can.  That's a self confidence problem which could be dealt with the proper support.
Not as long as there are hot chicks around.
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6624

sergeriver wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

Ok for the UK/Ireland
I usually agree with you, but in this case I don't.  You say you would legalize it all, coz it's the consumer's choice.  Would you make weapons legal?  It's up to the weapon owner.  In fact a person under the effects of cocaine or else is as dangerous as a sober person with a gun.
I'll jump in on that question, since I've basically said I'd have it all legal too.

I'm happy with shotguns and stuff for legimate sports, but weapons for killing people and weapons carried in public are wrong. 

As for crackheads on violent rampages, those problems are due to pent up anger combined with a substance which switches off the bit of the brain for telling right from wrong.  They'd get intensive treatment and support, which is usually quite effective for those who can afford it.  Which isn't the average crackhead the way things are set up at the moment.  The percentage of users who do commit random violence on hard drugs is probably much lower than with alcohol.

Would you ban alcohol because people who drink can be a danger to others?
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6338|Columbus, Ohio

UON wrote:

No. Because one glass of beer does not produce the same effects as one "shot" of cocaine.
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6624

usmarine2007 wrote:

UON wrote:

They drink that much to prove they can.  That's a self confidence problem which could be dealt with the proper support.
Not as long as there are hot chicks around.
Without the self confidence issues they might actually have the balls to get a girlfriend who's name doesn't end in jpeg...
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6338|Columbus, Ohio

UON wrote:

Without the self confidence issues they might actually have the balls to get a girlfriend who's name doesn't end in jpeg...
I prefer mpeg.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6728|Argentina

UON wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

Ok for the UK/Ireland
I'll jump in on that question, since I've basically said I'd have it all legal too.

I'm happy with shotguns and stuff for legimate sports, but weapons for killing people and weapons carried in public are wrong. 

As for crackheads on violent rampages, those problems are due to pent up anger combined with a substance which switches off the bit of the brain for telling right from wrong.  They'd get intensive treatment and support, which is usually quite effective for those who can afford it.  Which isn't the average crackhead the way things are set up at the moment.  The percentage of users who do commit random violence on hard drugs is probably much lower than with alcohol.

I don't think you can compare beer to cocaine.  Besides, if you drink don't drive, end of the danger.
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6625|Teesside, UK

sergeriver wrote:

I don't think you can compare beer to cocaine.
What about absinthe?
Altophish
+8|6471
Clearly, when people say legalize it they are talking limitations. 

I mean just because cigs and liquor are legal doesnt mean 12 year olds walk into a store and lay down money.

Same with roids, peeps.  Dont get carried away.

And...Yes legalize all of the drugs.   The problems with coke and heroin and other manufactured stuff isn't the drug it's self.  It's what people use to 'cut' drugs with.  (Cutting is using an additive to increase the bulk weight of product.  A rip off.) 
If these are now pure and inspected (wich they would be) the drug is actually less addictive and less harmful to the body.

But it wont happen any time soon.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard