motiVe.Tirith^.
+1|6266
I made an movie for our dutch bf2 clan motiVe Gaming. I placed the trailer from the movie (included nice intro and First Person!) On video google. Please vote for it, search for Bf2 motiVe Gaming and vote what you really think, its the trailer! Much negative things will be changed !
Thanks for voting !
swedge
+23|6450|haggis hill
link? lol
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6362|Pittsburgh, PA USA
Ummm......when trying to show someone something on the vastness that is the internet it's usually a good idea to actually point them directly to what you want to show...just.....you know, for future reference.

*Edit:* Here: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … iVe+Gaming

nice editing.

Last edited by MagikTrik (2007-02-21 14:46:22)

.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6801|Marathon, Florida Keys
Spray and prey much? You sure know how to bunny hop but you just hold down the trigger and 20 bullets later you killed a guy 5 feet from you. Its a shitty attempt to recreate duck and cover using the same song and the "to be continued" at the end. And you dont need to make a 2 hour movie of scenery at mashturr city, ive played this game long enough to know what it looks like. Only thing i liked was some of the editing but overall i give it a 3/10.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Simon
basically
+838|6649|UK
lol your only tactic is to go prone, you went prone when you were BEHIND the enemy ffs. haha
[[[@lph@]]]_Templar
+20|6448|UK
I thought it was gonna b gd at the start with the camera angles, but then i was jus like.......meh once i saw jus 1 person on Karkand, jumping then lying down. I agree with Ronin with his points and score,3/10.
hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!
+84|6478|Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Get a full version of fraps.
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6291
like how u edit out all ur deaths and have no tactics at all
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6574|MANCHESTERRR
you like the z button.
nonexistentusmc
+26|6436|Queens, NYC
I've never seen a video that dealt with kits other than medic and sniper. So I guess this just falls under the rest of them. And the AK101 at close range is like the MEC G36E at long range.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6357|California
5v?
motiVe.Tirith^.
+1|6266
Lol you dont understand my tactic.. look.. this is NOT duck and cover this is MY clan movie so that is bullshit, and i got an tactic... i wait for an player when he go to prone, then i bunnyhop and kill him, my squad leader walks away, because when im death i can spawn at him, so that we can fight together, if you dont like it , stfu and dont watch it
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6618|Warlord

motiVe.Tirith^. wrote:

...if you dont like it , stfu and dont watch it
Don't be an ass. How would people know the tactics you use without first watching the video? They have to watch it before they know if they think it, or you, suck or not.

Now that there are a few comments anyone else if forewarned but if you post something here you have to accept the comments you get, good and bad. Live with it.

Besides, did you not mean this part of your first post:

motiVe.Tirith^. wrote:

...vote what you really think, its the trailer! Much negative things will be changed !

Action
Now in all seriousness if you've posted this to show how cool you and/or your clan are then it fails as an advert because it doesn't look like you're that good, sorry. Near the end you actually ran towards where a 'nade was thrown! You don't actually get killed by it but that's pretty noobish.

To me it's just fairly typical medic action without anything that special to recommend it... see about this standard most any day I play.

Video
The intro is far, FAR too long. It's nearly two minutes before the FP actions starts!! Nice music on this part but you bore the pants off people you'd better impress the hell out of them afterwards, which you don't IMO. Watching gaming vids people want to watch cool, funny or amazing stuff... the ability to jump your ass off and then kill someone with 5-10 rounds from the AK-101 is worth showing in a video why?

I hate the main music but then I nearly always do so no points off for that.

Overall 3/10.

Phew! I got through all of that without having to use the words bunnyhopper or bullet-spammer
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6465|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
Shittest BF2 movie ever! 1/10, 2 tops!
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6471|Sheffield-England
you should wait until they revive their teammate..... 2 kills
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6427|UK

Todd_Angelo wrote:

Ditto
prety much what he said
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6471|Trondheim, Norway
It wasn't even close to impressive, it really sucked. Editing was ok, but music choice terrible! I don't know how many times I've heard that Rammstein song in a vid.....
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6645|Westminster, Colorado

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

5v?
assau1t
+12|6695|sector a-35
Nice vid. Cool edit. Keep it up.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6572|Melbourne, Australia.
Mash the Z key much?
Siders77
+11|6419

motiVe.Tirith^. wrote:

and i got an tactic... i wait for an player when he go to prone, then i bunnyhop and kill him
How many times did you do that in your video? I didn't see it once.....

Nice use of the AK btw, at about 1:52, the guy right infront of you. Should have taken 4 shots max to kill him, instead you took what, 10?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard