Jasp
Bongabilla
+171|6669|The Outer Circle

CameronPoe wrote:

Red hair = genetic purity, proud Celtic heritage, sexual aid in exotic countries. I ain't gotta problem with being teased about it. Never heard fantapants before - LOL.
Prolly explains a few things then

People call me 'ginger' etc... Just reply "Facts are not insults, merely observations"

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/11882/holteendersig2.jpghttps://forums.bf2s.com/img/avatars/11508.gif
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6534|Milkystania, yurop
http://www.angy.se/   -rawr-
mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6547|The Lost Highway
My beard is 'ginger.'

Insult him, and he'll kick yer ass.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6298|Éire

mKmalfunction wrote:

My beard is 'ginger.'

You must have Irish ancestry, it's a curious phenomenon that nearly all Irish men no matter what their hair colour have ginger beards ...strange!

Isn't there a leading Palestinian figure with a bright ginger beard? I'm sure I saw it on the news.
mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6547|The Lost Highway

Braddock wrote:

mKmalfunction wrote:

My beard is 'ginger.'

You must have Irish ancestry, it's a curious phenomenon that nearly all Irish men no matter what their hair colour have ginger beards ...strange!

Isn't there a leading Palestinian figure with a bright ginger beard? I'm sure I saw it on the news.
Yeah, I'm a Scotch-Irish/Welsh-British/German mutt.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6534|Milkystania, yurop
bump
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

Magpie wrote:

bump
Seriously?..lol
Xbone Stormsurgezz
JahManRed
wank
+646|6635|IRELAND

Kmarion wrote:

Magpie wrote:

bump
Seriously?..lol
Yes, make it stop..............
csl
+3|6283

Braddock wrote:

Mystery solved! I have brown hair but I grow red facial hair, right now sporting a ginger tickler (ticklers are governmentally mandated for all Australian males at this time), I guess that makes me a quasi-ginger.
The Magic Mullet
+240|6432
Ginger people are rubbish, they can't do anything that involves being in the sun for more than 6 minutes at a time or they burn to a crisp. That's why they all live in Scotland.
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6606|Cheshire. UK
The only thing wrong with Ginga's is the smell of sugarpuffs and piss......
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6569|Southampton, UK

GFJ - Gingers for Justice
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6779|PNW

Braddock wrote:

mKmalfunction wrote:

My beard is 'ginger.'

My beard's only ginger in the sunlight. Chameleirish!
The Magic Mullet
+240|6432

Knightnifer wrote:

GFJ - Gingers for Justice
Are you going to scale Buckingham Palace dressed as Batman?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6779|PNW

JLG sounds better. Justice League of Gingers.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6563

The Magic Mullet wrote:

Ginger people are rubbish, they can't do anything that involves being in the sun for more than 6 minutes at a time or they burn to a crisp. That's why they all live in Scotland.
A sunscreen oil called Parasol was developed in Carlow, Republic of Ireland, that actually gives complete all day hassle-free sun protection to gingers. How do you think I cope in exotic locales like Panama, Cuba, Israel and Jordan?
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6817|Nårvei

CameronPoe wrote:

The Magic Mullet wrote:

A sunscreen oil called Parasol was developed in Carlow, Republic of Ireland, that actually gives complete all day hassle-free sun protection to gingers. How do you think I cope in exotic locales like Panama, Cuba, Israel and Jordan?
Umbrella ?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
CameronPoe
+2,925|6563

Varegg wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

The Magic Mullet wrote:

Umbrella ?
LOL. No it's called parasol but it's a sunscreen oil.
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6717|Sweden
Quoted from gingerkids.org

"Every day 1337 children are born with gingervitis in the United States alone."

HAHAHAHHA XD
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6533|South Florida
I think red hair is cute, except without tooo many freckles. I would totaly bone a redhead if she shaved her oven
15 more years! 15 more years!
tiptopT
+72|6589|Scotland's Capital

The Magic Mullet wrote:

Someones just jealous!
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6533|South Florida
https://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/redhead-35164.jpg
Gingervitas? I don't think so
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6589|SE London

It's alright. We might have to put up with them now, but it's only a matter of time till they're all on the buses to the camps.....

Mitch
16 more years
+877|6533|South Florida
But on a serious note, i never noticed how fucking up most people with red hair look, mainly boys. I mean, serious, its fucked up! Sorry like freckly redhead kid, it really LOOKS like a disease. Im sooooo lucky i dont have it. But, i think girls and women usually look ok.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6298|Éire

Berster wrote:

It's alright. We might have to put up with them now, but it's only a matter of time till they're all on the buses to the camps.....
To the military training camps in the mountains of Dublin to plan our revolution!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard