what is with this guy

http://bf2s.com/player/60707701/

in four hours

52.000 points

wtf is that
[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6706|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
Ever heard of hacks? I dont know what it is, but I would love it XD....! Yea, look at his score per minute, unless he can carry a minigun around and have people spawn instantaneously on karkand....he is a hacker...or an excellent padder
Lithium
+6|6706
hehe lol hes just a noob that mayby if he has a owns ranked server access to his serverfiles and modify the server side files so if u shoot 1 guy u can get 2 points u can modyfy it to 200 or 2,000 points for 1 guy
Pizall
+0|6728|N.C.
It is a glitch it the system or a hack because there is no way in hell he has over 53,000 for commander points, I am at 8 somthing myself and have about 150hrs in.
chickenmuncher
+2|6752| U.S.A.
His best round is 21,509. Is that not clear enough that hes a hacker?
[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6706|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
See. If you listen to me, I can answer it probably in the first post I make...
Zantar69
+0|6721
Don't lose too much sleep over it, if you notice from his graph he hasn't played since dec 8th.  All activity on his account has stopped, I would assume he's been taken care of.  People like this are supposed to have their ID's banned.
BHING KING
+0|6693
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacker
GrimReaper121
+0|6690|Tampa, Florida
That is the most blantant hack i have ever seen in a game. I agree, if you look at his graph, it has become a FLATLINE. CAN NOT RESISATATE!! Calling it Dec 8th the HACKER IS DEAD!!!!!
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6772|AUS, Canberra
anyone who thinks its a hack may have been hacked into themselvesn and had part of the brain removed.
its glitch plain and simple.
xaven
+25|6735|Berlin
hacking = computer skills

this isnt a hack...
c0n[s]tIx
+1|6684
i may not know how he did it, whether its a glithc or sumthn but i do know dat 189 shots per min does not sound right, especially if ur commander...
PvtchieF73
+15|6711|Netherlands
well its quite clear, this isnt just the way it was meant...
bannnnnnnn

hehe
ronin1942
+-1|6845
well he has all commander points and best round over 21,000 well that looks like he was commander while his friends where stat padding
$kelet0r
+16|6684
just be proud of your own statistics - why would you care what other people do?
i

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard