Should Europe join the United States?

Yes23%23% - 97
No76%76% - 308
Total: 405
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6607|132 and Bush

XanKrieger wrote:

Hell No, I would rather die than let that happen, some of the better european culture would dissolve into Americas less than friendly and THAT should never happen
Most Americans agree. After all America is already the assimilation of hundreds of other cultures.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Ridir
Semper Fi!
+48|6770
No, but I save we invade France and take over just for fun. (Joke)
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6652

Kmarion wrote:

XanKrieger wrote:

Hell No, I would rather die than let that happen, some of the better european culture would dissolve into Americas less than friendly and THAT should never happen
Most Americans agree. After all America is already the assimilation of hundreds of other cultures.
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/deathbym0nkeyz/Borg-Intro.jpg
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6778|PNW

Since this thread's been brought up again, 'no' again.
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6533|London (At Heart)

BeerzGod wrote:

It makes sense that they eventually would though. I mean come on... there wouldn't even be European countries if it wasn't for the US.
*twitches*

You DO realise that you were created by us right?

And face it bud, if you are gonna pull the, oh we saved your arse in the world wars, hate to break it to you, but germany is european too.

Oh yeah... and The cold war was between you and russia, we kept out of it to a reasonable extent.
psH
Banned
+217|6390|Sydney
I think Aus and NZ should join together XD
DocZ
+13|6694|Belgium
It would be nice, however this being said, it will probably only be temporary (if at all).  Nobody is really keen to accept laws from and pay taxes to a government wich is centered halfway around the world.... Hence the incident back in July 1776....

but, like, if it were to be someday, maybe only something vaguely resembling a unification, would be truly great and one step closer to global unification....
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6373|Columbus, Ohio

Shem wrote:

BeerzGod wrote:

It makes sense that they eventually would though. I mean come on... there wouldn't even be European countries if it wasn't for the US.
*twitches*

No.  We kicked your ass out and built it on our own.  With some help from the French of course.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6778|PNW

Shem wrote:

BeerzGod wrote:

*twitches*

And face it bud, if you are gonna pull the, oh we saved your arse in the world wars, hate to break it to you, but germany is european too.

Oh yeah... and The cold war was between you and russia, we kept out of it to a reasonable extent.
Beerz: No, there would be European countries. The borders may have been different, though. How about this: there wouldn't even be the United States if it weren't for Europe.
Shem: Created...and how do you view us now? Frankenstein Monster?

You know, with the extents that some Europeans seem to go to to downplay the US's involvement in WW2, they sure seem to bring it up a lot. But Americans are quite justified in being proud of their contribution to the World Wars, late in the game though both may have been.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-02-20 12:22:41)

Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6533|London (At Heart)

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Shem wrote:

BeerzGod wrote:

*twitches*

Beerz: No, there would be European countries. The borders may have been different, though. How about this: there wouldn't even be the United States if it weren't for Europe.

You know, with the extents that some Europeans seem to go to to downplay the US's involvement in WW2, they sure seem to bring it up a lot. But Americans are quite justified in being proud of their contribution to the World Wars, late in the game though both may have been.
I'll send you to the arctic to die mr monster, a simple solution is finally realised

To be honest, I know the USA helped out, but, there was a reason Britain lasted 3 or 4 good years living the comfy life on our little island, the jerry's simply couldn't cross the sea, the only way they could attack us was with bombs, bombing millions of people takes a few decades (Pre-Nuke, I also understand the Nazi's were close to creatign the nuke, still)

Fact is, we as a race, suck. We are selfish and do not care for the betterment of the people in this earth, we essentially want all the pie.

Last edited by Shem (2007-02-20 12:43:34)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6778|PNW

Shem wrote:

Fact is, we as a race, suck. We are selfish and do not care for the betterment of the people in this earth, we essentially want all the pie.
Which is why we're responsible for massive amounts of humanitarian aid...how? One thing I cannot abide is unjustified self-loathing. Inward racism is just ludicrous.

But your statement includes examples that are pretty much present in every other race, so it must be species then, huh.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-02-20 13:06:34)

Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6588|SE London

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Shem wrote:

Which is why we're responsible for massive amounts of humanitarian aid...how?
The US isn't responsible for that much humanitarian aid. They are very often under their quota (which is calculated as a percentage of GDP).
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6744|The Hague, Netherlands

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Shem wrote:

BeerzGod wrote:

*twitches*

"with the extents that some Europeans seem to go to to downplay the US's involvement in WW2, they sure seem to bring it up a lot."

and the circle goes around and around...........

Some Americans claim victory all by themselves
> some Europeans bash America's involvement
Some Americans claim victory all by themselves
> some Europeans bash America's involvement

we can keep this up forever.... I know you didn't really mean it this way but yeah.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6593|Sweden

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Mushroom car wrote:

Well i think that us maybe would join EU?
Think if we worked togheter.
No. The United States is not joining the EU. European nations will become states within the United States. They will pay taxes and build American football stadiums. I can't wait to see the Miami Dolphins play in England and Ireland.
If that happens(god forbid) I will definitely move to Cuba
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6308
Not only mergeing countrys together would be much better for us and them. But also we can learn new things, Teach new things. Learn to become together as one. Help each other.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6744|The Hague, Netherlands

Bull3t wrote:

Not only mergeing countrys together would be much better for us and them. But also we can learn new things, Teach new things. Learn to become together as one. Help each other.
we have all these countries because the past showed us we can't work together

The Netherland(s) > The Netherlands/Belgium/Luxembourg
Austria Hungary > Austria/ Hungary
CzechoSlovakia _ Czech Republic/ Slovakia
Yugoslavia > *Serbia/Croatia/Slovenia/Albania etc

etc etc
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6662|The View From The Afternoon
Hell no!
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6607|132 and Bush

Bertster7 wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Shem wrote:

Which is why we're responsible for massive amounts of humanitarian aid...how?
The US isn't responsible for that much humanitarian aid. They are very often under their quota (which is calculated as a percentage of GDP).
Check your wording. Isn't responsible for that much? But it is responsible for most. As far as the private sector I think you would have a tough time finding those who give more directly out of their pockets. As a government the US is responsible for 25 percent of the entire budget of the UN and it's missions. This is just another example of how our success (GDP) is held against us.

Most importantly but often overlooked is the trade relations the US government builds with other nations. I'll refer you again to this joke again. Providing aide usually does not have the long term benefits like our trade relations do. This is why our other emerging Superpower China is on the rise. People like to pit the United States and China against each other because it is the natural thing to do when two dominant figures emerge. The truth is both nations are highly dependent upon each other economically.

Last edited by Kmarion (2007-02-20 15:02:35)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6296|Éire

Beerzgod wrote:

Yes there would, there would have been one ...Germany.

Can we not have more subtle threads to annoy each other? This thread is so blatantly an invitation to a flame war. I mean the idea that the EU would voluntarily submit to US rule is laughable and the idea that they could in any way take the EU by force ...come on, the US are one trick ponies, they haven't won a war since the 40's.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6411|North Carolina
Canada is a better candidate for joining us than Europe.  Although I'm starting to think it may end up being a matter of us joining them.
PureFodder
+225|6292

usmarine2007 wrote:

Shem wrote:

BeerzGod wrote:

*twitches*

No.  We kicked your ass out and built it on our own.  With some help from the French of course.
Technically we kicked our own asses out.

As I said before. Baised on one person one vote Europe with its far larger population would in fact gain control over the US and probably ban guns, set up free healthcare and welfare and other evil liberal things.
wachtler83
+22|6592|Columbus,Ohio

PureFodder wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Shem wrote:

*twitches*

Technically we kicked our own asses out.

As I said before. Baised on one person one vote Europe with its far larger population would in fact gain control over the US and probably ban guns, set up free healthcare and welfare and other evil liberal things.
all i can say is bullshit we kicked your asses out, banning guns better luck getting water off the sun, in theory how would you take over the us almost everyone in the us has a gun so if by chance some one does try to invade our soil there will be no mercy or prisoner. thats what i think any way
BVC
+325|6702

Doms wrote:

I think Aus and NZ should join together XD
You just want our sheep
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6574
No thanks, i don't want the shit that's going on in the USA.
TodErnst
It's not a bug, it's a feature
+38|6634|Muenster, Germany
I voted NO !
But i'd say Yes, if the official language would be German or one of the Nordic languages.

Could be the easiest way to become the "Worlds First Anarchist Dictator"

Last edited by TodErnst (2007-02-21 02:06:59)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard