your mom
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6771|mansfield
no i love battlefield
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6707|MoVal So-Cal
I will! Battlefield 2 is going to going to be a toad of poo compared to that game. Better graphics, better map design as well as ranks and unlocks to boot. It will pwn all
NOGGIN
God.
+40|6527
thank u for a good reply pernicious , stupid othr posters
Sub-Zero79
Man...I'm freezing!
+65|6631|Ghost Town
Yes I will get it for sure! I've played the old Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory a lot. I want my Strogg Rail Gun!!
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6771|mansfield

NOGGIN wrote:

thank u for a good reply pernicious , stupid othr posters
no NEED!
MURcarnage
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!
+86|6664|San Francisco, CA
haven't we seen this thread kind of thread a mill..no, a billion times?

user1 wrote:

I'M BUYING EQ:QW! IT KIX SO MUCH A$$! SUK IT BATTLFART!

user2 wrote:

FUX U! BF > ANYTHING IN THE WURLD! U SUXXXXXXX! I would totally neg mod you but i cant!

user3 wrote:

Dood. BF is like ur MOM. OLD AND OVERUSED! LOLOLOL!!
And the loop continues with flaming and useless tidbits about who will buy it, which game will "win" and so on and so forth.

In closing, Search button

and secondly..isn't this in the wrong section?

Last edited by MURcarnage (2007-02-19 02:37:32)

crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6661|Teesside, UK
I will.  Was convinced after hearing that each level will have proper missions with objectives that change as the round progresses instead of simply raising flags.
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6544|Internetfitlerland

MURcarnage, mate if you had takent he time to look before you went off on your little rant, you would of realised that this is in the BF2s.com AU section, therefore it is directed towards those who frequent this section from Australia.

And no, I probably wont be getting this game.  1) Im not a fan of humans v aliens and 2) There are a few other games I will be purchasing instead.
NOGGIN
God.
+40|6527
yeh this was directed at mainly Australians or ppl in tha AU section frequently,
smokey will u b gettin Crysis?
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate

If my 7300gt can handle it...

(excuse to upgrade)
NOGGIN
God.
+40|6527
it wont be ablez to u need a 8800gts or gtx
ozzie_johnson
+98|6664|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
theres an au bf2s bit, didnt know that lol.
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate

Ya a lot of Aussies don't even know about this section of the forums (or the server).
4_Phucsache
Property of BF2s©
+112|6589|Brisbane Australia

~Smokey~ wrote:

MURcarnage, mate if you had takent he time to look before you went off on your little rant, you would of realised that this is in the BF2s.com AU section, therefore it is directed towards those who frequent this section from Australia.

And no, I probably wont be getting this game.  1) I'm not a fan of humans v aliens and 2) There are a few other games I will be purchasing instead.
I do apologize for stealing Fenris' job however I must point this out.....

TAKENT...

Come on Smokey get it together mate

Remember..."We're not happy until you're not happy"

Last edited by 4_Phucsache (2007-02-20 05:17:47)

MURcarnage
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!
+86|6664|San Francisco, CA

~Smokey~ wrote:

And no, I probably wont be getting this game.  1) Im not a fan of humans v aliens and 2) There are a few other games I will be purchasing instead.
my apologies ^^
psH
Banned
+217|6390|Sydney

~Smokey~ wrote:

Well said, however, HALO will own all, nuff' said.
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate

Lol sorry Phuc, Ill try a lot harder next time.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard