Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6329

m8v2 wrote:

Wait I'm calling you on bullshit again. You never got 400 on a P/K server. Your best round is 258. I've played on P&K servers on my dads account for him to rank up fast getting 400 is not hard. If you hack on a P/K you should push atleast 500 to 600.
Calling him on bullshit? Get a life ffs. You play on your Dads account so he can rank up? WOw again. Just wow. If you have your uber leet hax's then why do you give a fuck if you rank up and get new weapons? You and your dad must be jobless and play togeather online. Pathetic.

A mod should BAN this guy, including Dezert for promoting HACKS on this website. But now that I think of it, they revolve around cheating (Still talking to you stryker shame shame.) and if they want, will join again.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
m8v2
Banned
+16|6297

Im_Dooomed wrote:

You guys are fuckin idiots. Dezert works for his HAxing company, he probably gets money when he gets people to sign up, one of those networking bullshit scams. His life is a scam, he cheats and steals and doesn't give a fuck its true.

M8v2 works for his hacking company and he gets money as well. They are both fools who are greedy like the majority of hackors or they are hate filled and can never be good at a real game (Sorry but I include you strker)  They have been hurt playing video games over their lives and feel they can never get an upper hand (they could use logic/reasoning play on a server with battlerecorder or clan dedicated to fair play) but they decide to waste money on hacks and codes so they can still enjoy a video game that truely means nothing in real life.

Wow. That is the sadest story I've heard. What else that would make it more sad...These guys are probably over 25, and have not much of a life. Sorry to insult you, but you deserve it. Maybe you guys should just hit that 'uninstall' button for BF2, and maybe think of persusing something in reality?
I'm 16. I work for McDonald's. I have a pretty good life actually, I'm passing high school, I have plenty of friends, I reasonably intelligent. I don't cheat. I used to be in a clan and I'm looking for a new one. I'm also joining the military in order to pay for college for me. So everything you just said about me doesn't apply. The reason I know about hacks and the people who use them is because I know plenty of hackers.
m8v2
Banned
+16|6297

Im_Dooomed wrote:

m8v2 wrote:

Wait I'm calling you on bullshit again. You never got 400 on a P/K server. Your best round is 258. I've played on P&K servers on my dads account for him to rank up fast getting 400 is not hard. If you hack on a P/K you should push atleast 500 to 600.
Calling him on bullshit? Get a life ffs. You play on your Dads account so he can rank up? WOw again. Just wow. If you have your uber leet hax's then why do you give a fuck if you rank up and get new weapons? You and your dad must be jobless and play togeather online. Pathetic.

A mod should BAN this guy, including Dezert for promoting HACKS on this website. But now that I think of it, they revolve around cheating (Still talking to you stryker shame shame.) and if they want, will join again.
Again I don't hack. My dad wants unlocks and to have the commander position over other people. My dad is very successful.
13rin
+977|6481
God damnit.

a. Hacks are not promoted here.
b. I've seen several links closed and forum members banned for promoting them
c. I will laugh at you asshats who are about to get banned for this
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6742|Vermont
Yeah there are probably about 500 times more assholes calling anyone with an ounce of skill a hax0r than there are actual hackers
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6527|South Florida

Im_Dooomed wrote:

You guys are fuckin idiots. Dezert works for his HAxing company, he probably gets money when he gets people to sign up, one of those networking bullshit scams. His life is a scam, he cheats and steals and doesn't give a fuck its true.

M8v2 works for his hacking company and he gets money as well. They are both fools who are greedy like the majority of hackors or they are hate filled and can never be good at a real game (Sorry but I include you strker)  They have been hurt playing video games over their lives and feel they can never get an upper hand (they could use logic/reasoning play on a server with battlerecorder or clan dedicated to fair play) but they decide to waste money on hacks and codes so they can still enjoy a video game that truely means nothing in real life.

Wow. That is the sadest story I've heard. What else that would make it more sad...These guys are probably over 25, and have not much of a life. Sorry to insult you, but you deserve it. Maybe you guys should just hit that 'uninstall' button for BF2, and maybe think of persusing something in reality?
oH nOEsssss!!!! jou got meh!!! u foyaled mi grate planz!!!! i wood hav suckseeded if it wasent 4 u m3daling kids!!!
15 more years! 15 more years!
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6527|South Florida

m8v2 wrote:

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

I play games to death. About the 3rd year in, if its even installed on the computer still, I get some hacks for it.

CS 1.5... done
Command and Conquer... they actually had hacks for that game, it was funny.
BF2 will eventally be hacked by myself, but that time is still a ways away.

And if you flame me, I don't care.
Hey man, everyone gets bored of playing fair, i stopped playing fair around 250 hours. It just got boring, plus others with hacks pissed me off. The first time you get 400 points on a karkand P/K only you'll learn how to tune out the "Oh your a skill-less newb"
Did i say i made 400 on a PK?
What i was getting at is, once you realize how good you can do, the 'guilt' goes away fast

Last edited by Dezerteagal5 (2007-02-20 21:23:38)

Mitch
16 more years
+877|6527|South Florida

Im_Dooomed wrote:

You said it yourself, it means nothing in real life, so quit your bashing, If the opportunity is there why not get the most out of the game before you run off into real life.
Smithereener
+138|6317|California
T-t-t-triple post.

Aimbots basically automatically lock on to an opponent's head/body. Those supposedly "shitty guns" can be deadly in some hands, or it might just be all luck. Although I won't deny that there are hacks and there are people that utilize these hacks, I wouldn't quite call it cheating without solid proof. Punkbuster catches some, doesn't catch others. But I'm thankful enough that it catches some people. Imagine a ranked BF2 game without PB, I'd assume it'd be a hacker flood.

And I have no answer as to why people would go for hacks, besides maybe look better on the Internet.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6527|South Florida

Smithereener wrote:

T-t-t-triple post.
They all say different things
m8v2
Banned
+16|6297

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

You said it yourself, it means nothing in real life, so quit your bashing, If the opportunity is there why not get the most out of the game before you run off into real life.
He has a point. You would buy a new video card or a whole new computer to get the most out of your game. So he would buy a hack to get the most out of his game.
Smithereener
+138|6317|California

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Smithereener wrote:

T-t-t-triple post.
They all say different things
You quoted the same guy twice, coulda used edit. Oh well.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6527|South Florida

m8v2 wrote:

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

He has a point. You would buy a new video card or a whole new computer to get the most out of your game. So he would buy a hack to get the most out of his game.
Wow. Very well put.
m8v2
Banned
+16|6297

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

m8v2 wrote:

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Wow. Very well put.
Thanks you, you did set it up though with your previous comment.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6527|South Florida

m8v2 wrote:

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

m8v2 wrote:

Wow. Very well put.
Hey, just proving a valid point
m8v2
Banned
+16|6297

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

m8v2 wrote:

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Wow. Very well put.
Hey, just proving a valid point
I think in two post we just won the argument, even though for the whole first page we went back and fourth at each other.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6329

Alright then so I jumped the gun a little to much on you m8v2. I owe you an apology. I assumed it was worse then I should have thought, and in my eyes saw two hackers promoting certain hacks. Although that is what you may have done, it was not done on purpose. So again sorry. Hey, I started at Mc'ds when I was 16 myself. Local job but I'll save that shit story.

But to be honest...I still can't be certain. You know people who hack, you pad with your dad, (no pun intended) and you have pretty high points on a lot of the SF maps. So we still can't be certain.  Believe me I'm not gonna look into it because I got more important things on my hand. So again sorry for being an ass. (If you don't cheat that is. Otherwise go eat your own shit )

Dezert you made it obvious you hack, and likely hack still. So I have no respect for you. And I know you don't care what I think or how I feel, nor do you care how others feel for that matter, because of these following quotes:

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

"What i was getting at is, once you realize how good you can do, the 'guilt' goes away fast"

"Hey man, everyone gets bored of playing fair, i stopped playing fair around 250 hours."

"...you'll learn how to tune out the "Oh your a skill-less newb"

"There might be other hack sources out there, but honestly, i trust what i know to work."
edit: lol just noticed you guys editing your comments on the first page. Cover it up fast! Nice.

Last edited by Im_Dooomed (2007-02-20 22:29:58)

Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
m8v2
Banned
+16|6297

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Alright then so I jumped the gun a little to much on you m8v2. I owe you an apology. I assumed it was worse then I should have thought, and in my eyes saw two hackers promoting certain hacks. Although that is what you may have done, it was not done on purpose. So again sorry. Hey, I started at Mc'ds when I was 16 myself. Local job but I'll save that shit story.

But to be honest...I still can't be certain. You know people who hack, you pad with your dad, (no pun intended) and you have pretty high points on a lot of the SF maps. So we still can't be certain.  Believe me I'm not gonna look into it because I got more important things on my hand. So again sorry for being an ass. (If you don't cheat that is otherwise go eat your own shit )

Dezert you made it obvious you hack, and likely hack still. So I have no respect for you. And I know you don't care what I think or how I feel...Or others feel for that matter, because of these following quotes:

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

"What i was getting at is, once you realize how good you can do, the 'guilt' goes away fast"

"Hey man, everyone gets bored of playing fair, i stopped playing fair around 250 hours."

"...you'll learn how to tune out the "Oh your a skill-less newb"

"There might be other hack sources out there, but honestly, i trust what i know to work."
No hard feeling Im_doomed. I've seen some of your post and you seem pretty cool. Hey thanks BTW the pad with my dad thing made me laugh.
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6372|Pittsburgh, PA USA
lol I can't believe I'm reading this here
Superglueman
+21|6361|The Great South Land

Dersmikner wrote:

Theose fucking assholes are actually glorifying their cheating by putting it on the internet? I'm trying to play on an even playing field and these stupid pricks are fucking the whole game up for everyone else. I might be the greatest player ever but don't know because I'm playing against a bunch of goddamned deluded fucks who think they're good because they cheat.

What percentage of people are doing this shit and why can't somebody stop it? No wonder I am JUST NOW to the point that I can consistently end up in the top 5 on my team most of the time. I'm playing against an entire gaming universe full of bonesmoking cheaters. God damn that ruins my night.
Dont worry...your not the best...not by far..
Superglueman
+21|6361|The Great South Land

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

m8v2 wrote:

If your going to get MSX don't. I don't care if you cheat or not. But MSX offers overpriced detected hacks that are bundled with spyware and adware. I don't remember where I heard it from but MSX was being investigated for fraud for the spyware, adware, and detection of the hacks. If you decided to hack the best out there is www.NO HAX they are undetected, cheaper, have more options and are not bundled with anything else.
Oh my mother fucking god are you smoking dope little man?????

Obviously you have no fucking clue what your talking about!!!!!

A: MSX has no spyware or adware
B: They are undetected always, and they will tell you immediatly if that changes.
C: There might be other hack sources out there, but honestly, i trust what i know to work, ask the other 100k members what there oppinion is

.....lawl
You should be paid to be a rep for MSx, you feel so strongly...MSx are shite and everyone knows it...
Addict
+8|6345|The Netherlands
-.- LOL, I want to get the most of the game so I cheat, just die please just die horrible.....
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6527|South Florida

Superglueman wrote:

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

m8v2 wrote:

If your going to get MSX don't. I don't care if you cheat or not. But MSX offers overpriced detected hacks that are bundled with spyware and adware. I don't remember where I heard it from but MSX was being investigated for fraud for the spyware, adware, and detection of the hacks. If you decided to hack the best out there is www.NO HAX they are undetected, cheaper, have more options and are not bundled with anything else.
Oh my mother fucking god are you smoking dope little man?????

Obviously you have no fucking clue what your talking about!!!!!

A: MSX has no spyware or adware
B: They are undetected always, and they will tell you immediatly if that changes.
C: There might be other hack sources out there, but honestly, i trust what i know to work, ask the other 100k members what there oppinion is

.....lawl
You should be paid to be a rep for MSx, you feel so strongly...MSx are shite and everyone knows it...
Wow.... Just wow....
im_in_heaven
+27|6589
You people say sooo many people hack and there are lots of hackers in every server? Aimbots are very noticeable. And i havent noticed that many in 650 hours of play. Stop using the "im bored of the game so i hack" excuses. If your bored of the game go buy another game or stop playing the game.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6527|South Florida

im_in_heaven wrote:

You people say sooo many people hack and there are lots of hackers in every server? Aimbots are very noticeable. And i havent noticed that many in 650 hours of play. Stop using the "im bored of the game so i hack" excuses. If your bored of the game go buy another game or stop playing the game.
Well, you would buy a new $300+ video card, $200 of ram, a $300+ dollar processor to enhance your gaming experience.
Well, I enhance my gaming experience in other, cheaper ways

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard