sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6619|InGerLand

Ned_Z wrote:

sfarrar33 wrote:

fatherted13 wrote:

In patch 1.2, im sorry to say, the transports are easily downed with the SAAW
if they lock on that is, i love the saaw but it hardly ever seems to lock onto transports even when they are right above me
you always lock on them on patch 1.2
sounds good i look forward to it
Ryan
+1,230|6844|Alberta, Canada

I've already got all the unlocks I need.
Got every unlock but the MP7 and the Jackhammer.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6494|N. Ireland

ryan_14 wrote:

I've already got all the unlocks I need.
Got every unlock but the MP7 and the Jackhammer.
wrong thread cssh.
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6592|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
Does anyone remember the first day of 2142?  It was the best day, no one had claymores unlocked.
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6705|Central Valley,California

BabySpinach wrote:

Does anyone remember the first day of 2142?  It was the best day, no one had claymores unlocked.
I do.
Zukabazuka
+23|6686

Fuzzball_the_Shooter wrote:

BabySpinach wrote:

I do.
Was more like those who bought it after the first day didn't get the unlocks after 1-5 days later. Because everyone was getting rank up a LOT and just put one hecka of presure on the server. But yeah few had unlocks.

Last edited by Zukabazuka (2007-02-17 09:42:06)

MrEzeuss
+26|6391|Nethterlands (ZH)

anuban wrote:

Nice idea, they should incorporate this into the game permanently. 

For instance once  a person has played for 5 or 10 hours or perhaps has ranked up 4 times.  Then they get 4 days of free upgrades.  This would help everybody decide in what order they will unlock everything. 

Unfortunately, this doesn't really help me now, but it will help many other people.
That's a good idea indeed, maybe not all the items, but only the weapons, i unlocked de Voss tree almost completely, got the Voss through a field upgrade, and found out it's not the weapon for me.
Shame of all those wasted bonus points.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6494|N. Ireland

KiLLMasTer wrote:

I ranked up and did not get any unlocks ? hmmm all because of this weekend thing....
yes.
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6619|InGerLand

BabySpinach wrote:

i had veteran status so unlocked the Herzog shotgun thing
man that was a mistake...
yeah no claymores was good, but then slower healing and re-supplying was not good
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6723|Eastern PA
Just a question about when the free unlocks revert later on today:

I ranked up earlier today to Colonel Silver and was (like normal) awarded an unlock. After leaving the game for a few hours I start the game and check the unlocks panel in BFHQ (within the game) and I see that my unlock from gaining rank is no longer there.

Will it reappear after EA/DICE's "gift" ends at midnight PST or did I get fucked out of a deserved unlock?

EDIT: I want to make it clear that I did not use the unlock I was awarded as we already have everything unlocked temporarily.

Last edited by Masques (2007-02-19 18:27:44)

APortillo
+21|6514|California, USA

Masques wrote:

I ranked up earlier today to Colonel Silver and was (like normal) awarded an unlock. After leaving the game for a few hours I start the game and check the unlocks panel in BFHQ (within the game) and I see that my unlock from gaining rank is no longer there.

Will it reappear after EA/DICE's "gift" ends at midnight PST or did I get fucked out of a deserved unlock?

EDIT: I want to make it clear that I did not use the unlock I was awarded as we already have everything unlocked temporarily.
It better reappear or else I'm out 3 unlocks.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6756|United States of America

APortillo wrote:

Masques wrote:

It better reappear or else I'm out 3 unlocks.
Out 2 here if they aren't normal, and I just got Comissar Silver today.

Last edited by Miller (2007-02-19 18:30:30)

Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6705|Central Valley,California
I'd be fucked out of 1 if they do fuck it up. But DICE has been good lately, and I suspect they won't.
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6700|U.S
Seems like alot of us ranked up this weekend. I did
jordanmillward_1
+11|6405
Same here. I need to check it when I get back home.
Janysc
+59|6684|Norway
You get your credits, at least I got mine.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6828|Australia

w00stafa wrote:

Sambuccashake wrote:

Once that wears off we're back to the "Voss on EU, Krylov on PAC" layout again.
What's wrong with the SCAR
Nothing, but dont tell the former g36e nubs.

I dont mind people using the gun, but if they cant  use anything else (even krylov on PAC) but that voss, i give them hell.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard