mpec82
+-1|6729
It's a SF server but this section has more visit so i've posted here. Yesterday i have played on a 24/7 Warlord server where the GL is forbidden, i usually play medic on vanilla and spcop and support on Warlord (my favourite sf map) so it wasn't a problem.

What do u think about this thing? it's legal or it break the ea ranked TOS?
Negotiator
+0|6704
It's legal as in, you won't get your ass thrown in jail, or get dragged to court. However, breaking any TOS by one party gives the other party an ability to discontinue providing the service.
(EWC)Zenine
Zibst3rZ
+1|6778
yes, but EA should remove the granade launcher all together. plZ
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6847|Munich, Germany

(EWC)Zenine wrote:

yes, but EA should remove the granade launcher all together. plZ
funny since its in your sig

anyway it might be against the TOS but on the other hand it doesnt enable the server owners and player to gain awards or points faster than normal so i dont see an issue here.
but its weak, not because ilike the GL i only got around 100 kills with it, but i sometimes like to use it on medium range and any server that forbids a weapon type is stupid.
they should make the rule "no GL under 25m" or something like that
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6752|Malaga, EspaƱa
there is always 1 gun we all hate te most....but HELL it,s a part of the game SO LIVE WITH IT!
coz u always see for example in Medal of honor allied assault...they took away the rocket launcher, why? well it kills u in 1 blow....so see the GL as the same. but EA is trying to dicrease the ways to use it...like in 1.2 u cant jump and shoot anymore....so they must stay on the ground...well, I shoot down that motherfucker in a minute...i do not have mercy for a Non-Hopping Tuber
mpec82
+-1|6729

mort4u wrote:

sometimes like to use it on medium range and any server that forbids a weapon type is stupid.
they should make the rule "no GL under 25m" or something like that
i think the same since i use it very often against vehicles
chitlin
Banned
+36|6771
lets hope they put a fuse on the gl so these retards can stop ruining a good game with thier gl faggotry
DoobieUB
+0|6708|Behind my keyboard
I've played on that server as well and thought it to be a strange rule. Nothing pisses me off more than some lamer shootin me close combat with a toob but hell some peeps want to win at all costs thats there morals not mine, i just find other ways to kil them, remember there name and mark them for death:D
BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6747|Finland
Well it's not legal because in ranked server you must be allowed to use any weapon or vehicle you want. It's also unlegal to unallow bunny hopping etc. because in ranked server you must be allowed to bunny hop if you want. If you report this server for EA they should give warning to server owner and if that all will continue I maybe will take off ranked status of that server.
chitlin
Banned
+36|6771
you can report them for not allowing gl but i think ea would allow it for a little while becuase they are busy fixing the gl at the moment... as for bunnyhopping its disallowed on tons of servers and im positive ea has no issues with people kickin for hopping as thats another thing in the works to be gone ..

so naw i think that report would result in nothing
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6717|Charlie One Alpha
I was playing in this server yesterday as well, and had a brief discussion with the admin and some other people playing there on the subject. I normally don't care for the GL very much, but to FORBID it's use entirely is a bit over the top if you ask me. ESPECIALLY since everybody in that server was bunnyhopping, spawnkilling, and using every other dirty trick in the book, EXCEPT the grenade launcher. So I just became anti-tank and started shooting people with the rocket at point blank range, just to prove that any weapon can be misused. Nobody seemed to mind however.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6757|Mark it zero.
the most retarded thing i've seen that was not allowed is going after flags in the back. i played on this server and after a while of sharqi the admin changed it to karkand. i was USMC and so i got a HMMWV and went straight for the gatehouse. i started capping it and made it neutral but the tank came up and stopped me. the person in the tank was an admin and he said that if i go past the hotel without capping it then he will ban me. you are only allowed to go from point to point. wtf. that is the stupidest fucking rule ever. so i went back to the suberb and capped that anyways because for all i care that admin can go choke on a cock. a minute later i got kicked and banned. i think the tags were AI or something.
DoobieUB
+0|6708|Behind my keyboard
Kamikaze17 I think you win dude that is fuckin stupid!!!

So what he was saying was dont take all our fuckin flags cause then we wont be able to spawn and then we will cry cause are stats wont be any good.
What a bell-end LOL
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6853|Germany / Saxony

Kamikaze17 wrote:

the most retarded thing i've seen that was not allowed is going after flags in the back. i played on this server and after a while of sharqi the admin changed it to karkand. i was USMC and so i got a HMMWV and went straight for the gatehouse. i started capping it and made it neutral but the tank came up and stopped me. the person in the tank was an admin and he said that if i go past the hotel without capping it then he will ban me. you are only allowed to go from point to point. wtf. that is the stupidest fucking rule ever. so i went back to the suberb and capped that anyways because for all i care that admin can go choke on a cock. a minute later i got kicked and banned. i think the tags were AI or something.
lol? very lol, indeed...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
Octavarium
+1|6718
He might as well have been honest about it and said

"Let my clan win or your banned!!"
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6700|Calgary
Why do ppl have to make the business of war so difficult...............lol
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6757|Mark it zero.
the admin wanted it to be more of an all out war on one front. but doing that with the team i had would be impossible. i guess yeah he did just want to win.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6696
if they remove the grenade laucher then they can move the jets as well if not no deal.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6744|Salt Lake City

Kamikaze17 wrote:

That's as retarded of a thing as I have heard.  I would have serious doubts as to whether such restrictions would be allowed under the TOS.  That isn't an exploit of the game, like dolphin diving, it is merely a well used tactic on that map to take control of the other team's assets.  I don't think the TOS would allow a ranked server to force tactic restrictions, such as you must take CPs in order.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard