CameronPoe
+2,925|6556
1. You have to feign concern about Islamic fundamentalists, in full knowledge of the miniscule chance of them ever affecting your life, because it gives Team America: World Police carte blanche to parade around the globe flexing their muscles and feeding your testosterone addled macho ' we rock' infantile superiority complex.

2. You have to believe that poor people are poor because they deserve to be poor and that compassion for your fellow man, who may have fell on hard times, is just something briefly referred to towards the back of the bible (a book which you piously quote when it suits).

3. You have to believe everything your president and politicians tell you and when the truth comes out flip flop like John Kerry wearing flip flops in a 'flip flop' competition.

4. The earth was created in 6 days and 6 nights. The world is 4000 years old. We all descend from two human beings whose children MUST, by default, have fucked each other.

5. You have to believe that it's great to spend billions on dollars on exciting new means of killing fellow humans and at the same time be appalled at the suggestion of putting money towards stem cell research to help cure disease.

6. You have to believe in the sanctity of life and the horror of abortion whilst maintaining a non-chalant attitude towards 'collateral damage' when dropping bombs on arab villages.

7. You have to hold the irrational belief that an intangible 'higher being' has given people of a particular ethnic and religious makeup a DIVINE right to a certain piece of land in the middle east, the horrible means by which they took the land and maintain control of it being of secondary concern.

8. You must be two-faced. Preach democracy on the one hand whilst denouncing the democratic choice of those who don't bend to your will.

9. You must believe that 'you're either with us or against us', a phrase first coined by the mass murdering dictator of Spain, General Francisco Franco. Polarised opinion is what you prefer - because only by polarising opinion can you hope to carry out extreme plans.

10. You have to make up words and filter them out through your media to hide the immorality of your actions. Kidnapping? No! Rendition! Torture? No! Suspect screening! Civilian deaths? No! Negative patient output!

11. You have to feel comfortable with the fact that potentially innocent people have been and are being incarcerated without trial and subjected to torture both mental and physical.

12. You have to let loose all constraints on big money monopolising everything - because balance sheets and stock market indices are more important than human beings.

13. You believe, or seem to believe, that nations aspire to be like your nation, which is strangely at odds with the reception your soldiers often receive when they land to 'liberate' the 'oppressed peoples'.

14. You have to believe in hypocrisy: because supporting a cruel dictator that is friendly to you can sometimes be beneficial to you.

15. You have to believe FOX News editorials.

16. You have to believe the media in general is a left wing conspiracy.

17. You have to believe burning fossil fuels has absolutely NO impact whatsoever on anything. Buying SUVs is good for the economy and BIG business. W00t!

18. You have to believe the writer of this post is a communist jihadist who is probably wearing a suicide bomb belt right now.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6663|USA
Nice.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6368|Columbus, Ohio
WhaT if you don't watch FOX?
Colfax
PR Only
+70|6645|United States - Illinois
I think its funny how your signature says "fair and balanced" and yet you have not been "fair and balanced" on any thread that i have ever seen.  This thread especially.

I think the lies and half truths that spill from your mouth everyday are ridiculous.  And you are no better then the people you you talk down about.

These forums (D&ST) have become the same ole thing everyday.  Makes me just *YAWN*

-Have a good day though

Last edited by Colfax (2007-02-19 13:14:44)

UGADawgs
+13|6322|South Carolina, US
Lol at No. 18
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

I predict a move.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6741

Colfax wrote:

I think its funny how your signature says "fair and balanced" and yet you have not been "fair and balanced" on any thread that i have ever seen.  This thread especially.

I think the lies and half truths that spill from your mouth everyday are ridiculous.  And you are no better then the people you you talk down about.

These forums (D&ST) have become the same ole thing everyday.  Makes me just *YAWN*

-Have a good day though
No your wrong about CameronPoe, hes very much so open to other people opinions and is happy to debate with them, this post is in response to the ATG one here - http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=64493 and I see it as a bit of fun like the ATG one who I might add ATG is the same as CameronPoe, hes also open to debate on these forums.

We need more people like this on this section and less closed minded people who only except their opinions and disagree with every ones elses.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6446|The Land of Scott Walker

Kmarion wrote:

I predict a move.
The points of liberalism got moved.  Quite telling that this has not been moved when the subject matter is quite similar.
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6769
adding to no 10:

Global Warming...No

Climate Change
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556

Stingray24 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

I predict a move.
The points of liberalism got moved.  Quite telling that this has not been moved when the subject matter is quite similar.
Liberal media conspiracy.... chuy is a red.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-02-19 13:34:56)

Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6446|The Land of Scott Walker

CameronPoe wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

I predict a move.
No conspiracy, just a glaring double standard.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

CameronPoe wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

I predict a move.
Im guessing one of these guys are also
Admin/Mods Online:  duk0r,  tF-voodoochild, ^*AlphA*^
Xbone Stormsurgezz
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6368|Columbus, Ohio
Ahhhhhh.....Liberals playing a war game.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556

usmarine2007 wrote:

Neo-conservatives are really good at war. Let me see. Vietnam. Iraq. Afghanistan. All unqualified successes! Did you see the film of those guys scrambling onto a chopper leaving the US embassy in Hanoi? Hilarious.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-02-19 13:44:24)

usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6368|Columbus, Ohio

CameronPoe wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Neo-conservatives are really good at war. Let me see. Vietnam. Iraq. Afghanistan. All unqualified successes!
Ok?  Liberals should be opposed to violent video games yes?  That is why little boys are trading pokemon cards instead of playing with GI Joes.
JimmyBotswana
+82|6587|Montreal
You forgot you must be adamantly pro-war while weaseling out of service when you're called upon to fight.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556

usmarine2007 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Neo-conservatives are really good at war. Let me see. Vietnam. Iraq. Afghanistan. All unqualified successes!
Ok?  Liberals should be opposed to violent video games yes?  That is why little boys are trading pokemon cards instead of playing with GI Joes.
Errrmm. Have you seen my BF2142 stats? Your generalised view of people in the 'outside world' is incredibly warped.
Colfax
PR Only
+70|6645|United States - Illinois

paranoid101 wrote:

Colfax wrote:

-Have a good day though
No your wrong about CameronPoe, hes very much so open to other people opinions and is happy to debate with them, this post is in response to the ATG one here - http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=64493 and I see it as a bit of fun like the ATG one who I might add ATG is the same as CameronPoe, hes also open to debate on these forums.

We need more people like this on this section and less closed minded people who only except their opinions and disagree with every ones elses.
I agree now that i have seen the other one at the fun factor of this.  But i don't think Cam is 'open' to peoples opinions.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6741

Colfax wrote:

paranoid101 wrote:

Colfax wrote:

-Have a good day though

I agree now that i have seen the other one at the fun factor of this.  But i don't think Cam is 'open' to peoples opinions.
But he is willing to debate with other people, same with ATG.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556

Colfax wrote:

paranoid101 wrote:

Colfax wrote:

-Have a good day though

I'm open to logical well-constructed arguments capable of demonstrating that I am wrong on a factual matter. I have conceded points many times on this forum. You don't seem to get the sarcasm in my title: it's a jibe at Fox News - you can call yourself 'fair & balanced' but it doesn't mean you are! Having said that I'm no extremist - I'd be like the liberal version of Kmarion.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-02-19 13:59:09)

imortal
+240|6666|Austin, TX

JimmyBotswana wrote:

You forgot you must be adamantly pro-war while weaseling out of service when you're called upon to fight.
I seriously hope you are reffering to the President, and not people in general, since I served nearly 14 years in the army, 8 of those years active, with 3 deployments under my belt.
wh1pp1ngboy
+1|6664|Columbia, SC
Rock the fuck on , dude!  You're awesome!
imortal
+240|6666|Austin, TX

CameronPoe wrote:

Colfax wrote:

paranoid101 wrote:

I'm open to logical well-constructed arguments capable of demonstrating that I am wrong on a factual matter. I have conceded points many times on this forum.
Very few of those original 18 are based on factual data.  Okay, some are, but presented in such a slanted method with such viritol that "19. Must eat babies." would not look out of place on the list.  Not to mention be about as true.  Given the extremity of the checklist, no honest person would make it on if judged for themselves.  Of course, if it were your job to place me, then I might very well make it on, as you would be assigning me with motives and ideas that you believe I hold, without any idea of what is actually in my head.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6526|South Florida

CameronPoe wrote:

18. You have to believe the writer of this post is a communist jihadist who is probably wearing a suicide bomb belt right now.
Communist. Go live in russia till you can respect the American liberties and see how the liberals take them away.
15 more years! 15 more years!
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command
I'm glad I'm not a neo-conservative.

I demand this thread get cast into the junk drawer.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard