MikeBlades
+8|6795|Battlefield in australia
i understand how to get road kills whilst using armour or air or helicopter.....but in my stats i have road kills for ground defence (9) and air defence (16).....

how did i get these??? (how noob would you feel for getting killed by the item, not what it shoots )

http://bf2s.com/player/44873728/
xaven
+25|6774|Berlin
when u shoot a ground defense (TOW / mounted MG) and it blows up while the poor guy tries to flee. only way i can think of...

in case of AA: what about the mobile AA...

Last edited by xaven (2006-01-09 07:31:48)

MikeBlades
mobile AA of course....

but to get a road kill you must be using the kit....

so how for mounted mg / TOW

????????????????????????????????????
Rick_Biessman
+4|6818|Germany
Example: I'm firing with a T-90 on a Vodnik with two guys:

Rick_Biessman [T-90] Chicken#1
Rick_Biessman [Vodnik] Chicken#2

Chicken#2 one died cause he jumped out of the exploding Vodnik.
Does that count for me as roadkill at the stats for
1. the tank cause I'm sitting in a tank (secondary victim, not primarly killed by my weapon) or
2. the transport (Vodnik) cause the exploding Vodnik killed Chicken#2?

My opinion is 1. but I don't know ...
MikeBlades
yes i believe that would count as a roadkill for TRANSPORT as the vodnik killed the guy due to your actions.....

but how with mounted mg / tow

you have to kill someone (without using ammo) whilst manned at gun/missile post????
oberst_enzian
+234|6784|melb.au
TOWs have a "health"  - they can explode. So maybe you get a TOW roadkill when you blow up the TOW and teh guy who was just manning it gets killed by its explosion. TOW exploded, killed nearby guy= TOW roadkill?
SGT_Squirtle
+13|6757
Yum... roadkill
Rofl_My_Waffle
+11|6732
or maybe someone jumped and landed on your TOW and died, that might produce a road kill
Sh4rkb1t3
+6|6726
If you take someone out with a vehicle explosion (when they are not in the vehicle), it counts as a roadkill.  Yeah I know, really lame, but whatever.

Or mabey if you landed your chopper on top of someone, rofl.

Last edited by Sh4rkb1t3 (2006-01-09 18:44:46)

n1nj41c l337ne55
+1|6786|Pittsburgh, Virginia lol
VEHICULAR MANSLAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!1111!11!1oneone
oberst_enzian
+234|6784|melb.au
i got killed when i guy jumped off a building and onto my head. he stood there and typed WTF? and then ran away. I wonder what i showed up as on his stats, and what it counted as on mine.
xaven
+25|6774|Berlin
or what about death by supply drop? (my favorite "kill the enemy commander tactic")

Last edited by xaven (2006-01-10 05:47:33)

=SA=VaSSiLi
+2|6812
If I use a plane to blow up a blackhawk, and the exploding blackhawk gets kills for me, I'm pretty sure it counts for the plane.  If it counted for the blackhawk.. well there is no way I have 350 kills from the explosion caused by a plane.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard