arabeater
Do you have any idea how fooking busy I am?
+49|6723|Colorado Springs, CO

Tripp wrote:

I'm guessing all of you speak from experience right?? Or you just read all this online somewhere.  I am actually almost done with my first cycle of just test, and it's been great.  I've had no acne, no rages, no dick shrinkage (actually it makes you a fucking animal in the sack), and no other problems what so ever. i've been an athlete all my life and never done them, but decided to give it a try and it has been nothing but a positive experience.  Just make sure you eat right and take in plenty of fluids.
I have personally never done any illegal supplements but a friend of mine that I played baseball with tested positive for an illegal stimulant and lost his baseball scholarship, was kicked out of school and now works at a local Wal-Mart. It physically never hurt him, but then again he had'nt used them for too long when he'd been tested. I just see no reason to risk it. I'd rather build lean muscle and get strength through better means. But thats just my opinion. To each their own. I just wouldnt reccomend it.

Last edited by arabeater (2007-02-17 11:20:57)

soldevilla13
SuperFly
+21|6763|oregon
You are better off running anywhere from 3-7 miles a day; especially if you are going for girls. Yes, I can bench press and squat with the best of them (I'm a freshman, and i can keep up with the seniors in any contest). Do small wheights for lots of repetitions, get toned; girls like faster leaner guys rather than big assed steroid or muscle men.  *the only reason i do wheights is so that I will be able to play D1 college lacrosse; if i were just going to playing D1 soccer like i wanted too, i would not need to do the wheights, and i would look a lot better.
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6569|So Cal

arabeater wrote:

I have personally never done any illegal supplements but a friend of mine that I played baseball with tested positive for an illegal stimulant and lost his baseball scholarship, was kicked out of school and now works at a local Wal-Mart. It physically never hurt him, but then again he had'nt used them for too long when he'd been tested. I just see no reason to risk it. I'd rather build lean muscle and get strength through better means. But thats just my opinion. To each their own. I just wouldnt reccomend it.
I never juiced while I played sports, and I played pro baseball for a few years until I had a knee injury.  Being a catcher, it's a tough injury to swallow cause it could mean your career, and for me, it ended it.  Now, 4 years later, i'm trying it and seeing positive gains.  I would never recommend it to teens, as they are still growing, nor would I to athletes still playing at high school or collegiate and above levels.  I'm retired, i'm experimenting, and it's been great.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6791|Mark it zero.
Fuck steroids. If you want to get strong, an incredibly easy way is to just take a shitload of protein and some creatine. I gained 20 pounds in my first two months of doing it. The amount of weight I could lift skyrocketed.
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6759|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
Reasons not to do steroids:
-'Roid rage
-Shrinks your nuts
-Increadibly bad for your kidneys and liver
-Increase in Acne
-Can make you go bald
-It's the pussy way to gain muscle
herrr_smity
+156|6670|space command ur anus

mcgid1 wrote:

Reasons not to do steroids:
-'Roid rage
-Shrinks your nuts
-Increadibly bad for your kidneys and liver
-Increase in Acne
-Can make you go bald
-It's the pussy way to gain muscle
don't forget that if you don't train it will make you fat
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6510
Barry Smash!!!
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6707|NT, like Mick Dundee

Beefcake... BEEFCAKE!

https://djoeka.punt.nl/upload/beefcake.jpg
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6448|NSW, Australia

Flecco wrote:

Beefcake... BEEFCAKE!
KICKASS!
kebabking
+14|6446|Brisbane, AUstralia
okay all of u thanx!! my decision is not too take roids and continue on with my weights training, and try and start taking protein/carb shakes in regularly!!
cheers kebab

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard