arabeater
Do you have any idea how fooking busy I am?
+49|6698|Colorado Springs, CO

kebabking wrote:

okay i am thanking you all for your responses so far. I have been doin gym for atlease 6 months n noticed big improvements fast but i had a 2 month rest due 2 work and stuff n i noticed i lost quite a bit, n n now i herre my mate talkin about steriods n was just cosidering it? so i wouldnt have to go through the 6 months again.....
how old are you guys?

If your under 18 you really shouldnt be taking anything to boost your growth due to your bodies still developing.
kebabking
+14|6422|Brisbane, AUstralia

arson wrote:

be ready to give up alcohol while your on them....
Why did you mention that??
kebabking

arabeater wrote:

kebabking wrote:

okay i am thanking you all for your responses so far. I have been doin gym for atlease 6 months n noticed big improvements fast but i had a 2 month rest due 2 work and stuff n i noticed i lost quite a bit, n n now i herre my mate talkin about steriods n was just cosidering it? so i wouldnt have to go through the 6 months again.....
how old are you guys?

If your under 18 you really shouldnt be taking anything to boost your growth due to your bodies still developing.
i am 18! and just consideriong! my mate said for me to start on stanozolol for 4 weeks (1 tab every 2 days) then get onto injections. but i dunno about it all
arabeater

kebabking wrote:

arabeater wrote:

kebabking wrote:

how old are you guys?

i am 18! and just consideriong! my mate said for me to start on stanozolol for 4 weeks (1 tab every 2 days) then get onto injections. but i dunno about it all
dont do it man, ive been working out for 7 years now and i have never understood why anybody would need roids to get strong or big. I bench 330 lbs now and squat around 475. I use supplements that are legal and work great. Fuck roids dude.
kebabking
is that benching 150kg??? and what supplements do you reccomend? if you care to share? There is this guy hee in australia that owns the local supplement shop, n every1 knows he uses roids, he is quite big n i guess guys seeing him would make em jump the fence about roids
Uncle Mombassa
+13|6345|Mombassa
Do NOT use steroids

Steroids causes:
Steroid abuse can have profound effects on the mind, causing temporary personality changes in some. Users may exhibit uncontrolled aggression and violent behavior called “roid rage,” in addition to severe mood swings, manic episodes, and depression. Moreover, users may suffer paranoid jealousy, extreme irritability, delusions, and impaired judgment from feelings of invincibility. During periods when they do not use, chronic users may experience withdrawal symptoms that intensify the psychological effects.

A build-up of steroids upsets the body’s internal balance, and side effects occur when the body begins to compensate to eliminate the excess steroids or hormones. Steroid abuse can cause stunted growth in adolescents, con-tinuous headaches, bone pain, nausea, and changes in bowel and urinary patterns. An unexpected side effect is that steroid use can weaken the tendons, placing athletes at risk of serious injury.

Cardiovascular System: Enlargement of the heart, a precursor to heart failure; high blood pressure; atherosclerosis or hardening of the arteries, a precursor to coronary heart disease; elevated cholesterol levels; heart palpitations; heart attack; stroke; anaphylactic and septic shock.
Reproductive System: In males, excess testosterone is converted to the female hormone estrogen which causes the development of female characteristics. For instance, men experience prostate enlargement, sterility, sexual dysfunction, baldness, breast enlargement, and testicular atrophy. Excess testosterone in females has the opposite effect, causing menstrual irregularities, deepening of the voice, baldness, fetal damage, hair growth on other parts of the body, sexual dysfunction, sterility, reduction of breasts, and genital swelling.
Vital Organs: Prolonged heavy use of steroids can permanently damage the liver, causing cancer, jaundice, bleeding, and hepatitis. Steroids can impair the kidneys leading to kidney stones and kidney disease.

Steroid-related fatalities occur as a result of suicide, homicide, liver disease, heart attack, and cancer.

Uncle Mombassa copyied this text.
Ki][mE
OMG H4XOR!
+51|6581|I'm a Viking....Norway
I'm on sugar
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6739|Sydney, Australia

sithao wrote:

I heard they make your dick shrink?
Correct.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6734
Protein bars, Whey powder (Protein shake) and Creatine will just do fine.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6655|Wigan. Manchester. England.

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Lol took the words right out of my mouth, literally.

What is you daily calorie intake?
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6639|Gold coast, Aus.
If you can't get muscles/the body you want without using drugs, then you don't deserve it.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6774|Scotland

Wow, it seems that a lot of people here are not happy about the person they are.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6670|pimelteror.de
steroids are statspadding. earn your muscles.
herrr_smity
+156|6645|space command ur anus

kebabking wrote:

hii all i was thinking of starting to use steroids to increase my muscles and strentgh and overall body image. just wondering what you all out there think and ur opinions on the matter!
Cheers kebab.
if you do start to use steroids you are asking for trouble later on in life, it WILL most likely cause hart problems
oChaos.Haze
+90|6456
Don't listen to the guy who says they aren't bad.  My family has 3 doctors, 1 PHD in Cell and Structural Biology, and my father is also a drug tester.  He tests the olympians, pan am gamers, and pro athletes (let's just say I have TONS of autographs).  They DO shrink your genitals, unless you take yet another dangerous drug to stop those side effects.  They begin to affect your heart WAY before 30 years of use.  They have been linked to certain kinds of cancer, and they will destroy your heart.  Plus roid rage is NOT a myth.  Lmfao, what was that guy talking about.  I've been around so many guys who were juiced, and EVERYONE of them had temper problems that weren't experienced before the juice.  Obviously, if they are going to flip out and murder someone  , then they had mental issues to deal with before the roids.  But it will be a good thing you took those roids when you're getting into a barfight everynight cause some dude looked at your zitty ass back.

You think steroids are safe?  Just ask Lyle Alzado what he thinks....oh wait he's dead.

Last edited by oChaos.Haze (2007-02-17 10:35:59)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6618|132 and Bush

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

If you do take Creatine for the love of god make sure you drink plenty of water. I took it and was not getting the proper amount and I developed a kidney stone. Something you never want to go through. Creatine is very temporary also. It is only effective while you have the mineral in your system.  Creatine monohydrate is just a magnet for water in the muscle tissue.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Commie Killer
+192|6405
Is this serious? If so I laugh at your idiocy.
Archer
rapes face
+161|6442|Canuckistan
If you want a fucked up life, do it.
If you don't want a fucked up life, don't do it.

If I were you, I would choose the latter.

Don't do shit you will regret.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6648|Washington, DC

Zimmer wrote:

Wow, it seems that a lot of people here are not happy about the person they are.
*raises hand*

Anyways, don't do steroids. It's not worth it. The complications that can happen aren't worth the three chicks who probably have an STD that you'll get in bed with your muscles. Just watch what you eat, do cardio and resistance training, and you'll get it back naturally. Your body can't handle those huge boosts of testosterone and whatnot all too well. You might also get real man boobs (man boobs that are caused by an unbalance in estrogen, in which breast tissue actually forms in the breasts rather than just fat. This condition is called "Gynecomastia")

edit: Besides, in this day and age, women are after the well-toned look. Not a lot of fat, and not huge freakin' muscles. If you ever watch pro swimmers like on the Olympics (male swimmers I mean), that's the kind of body that's "in." The big-as-a-tank look is gone.

Last edited by Hurricane (2007-02-17 10:26:35)

tip700
+9|6642
Do NOT take oids. ive currently 18 and i can allready bench around 300ibs and shoulder press 180ibs. i did it pure naturally with plenty of protein taken at the correct times. You should ensure you eat a lot of calories per day as well as take protein after the work out and before you go to bed, You shouldnt work out too much and allow plenty of time for muscles to rest. Remember your not building in the gym, your building when your resting. Plenty of water, plenty of milk, tuna, and other good protein sources will see you through.
arabeater
I bench 330 lbs
squat 475 lbs
shoulder press 235 lbs
curl 135 lbs

Here's what all I use:
All Muscletech products,
Creakic: very strong creatine pill
Gakic: Increase in strength during workouts, slows down fatigue
naNox9: Gives you more strength for pumps and accelerates your muscle receptors for increased growth
Leukic: Accelerates protein breakdown for quick muscle building.
Nitro-Tech Hardcore protein: way more powerful than regular whey protein and can you can add alot of lean muscle in only a few weeks. If your on a hurry that is. I take around 5 shakes a day consisting of about 220-250 grams of protein a day which is what you need to build muscle for my type of frame. I am 5"10 and weigh 200 lbs. It all depends on how much you weigh on how much protein you need to consume to build muscle.
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6545|So Cal
I'm guessing all of you speak from experience right?? Or you just read all this online somewhere.  I am actually almost done with my first cycle of just test, and it's been great.  I've had no acne, no rages, no dick shrinkage (actually it makes you a fucking animal in the sack), and no other problems what so ever. i've been an athlete all my life and never done them, but decided to give it a try and it has been nothing but a positive experience.  Just make sure you eat right and take in plenty of fluids.
SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6578|Canaduhhh.. West Toast
sure roids make your balls shrink but that in turn makes your dick look bigger... sure they have fairly hard long term effects but who the hell cares what happens in 20 years right its all about instant gratification
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6589|USA
only steroids i take are for asthma.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6670|pimelteror.de
work out real muscles, not these fake waterpimped tits..
women don´t like hulks - they like athletes.

at least better work out your brain. charisma and charme gets you laid more often than a big biceps

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard