S4INT05
+1|6732|79605, TX
aaaaaaahahahhahaah lmfaolmfaolmfao......*takes deep breath* aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahahhhaaalmfaolmfaolmfao...

so true...
someone25
+1|6750
could someon please post another linke - maybe directly to the video...

becouse the goole service isnt available in my country....   (lol?)(i hate betas)

plz!!!!
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6776|Noizyland

Without wanting to be too violent, this is something I might have done If I was that kid's mother/father. Seriously.
https://x11.putfile.com/1/716332139.gif

I am so fucking thankful that my parents taught me respect. I'd hate it if I turned out like that.

Last edited by Tyferra (2006-01-08 15:31:50)

[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
someone25
+1|6750
ok - last try

is there any chance to see this video for me?!?!!?

google says - this service isnt available in my county
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6742|United States
I would have thrown him out a window and poured chocolate milk over his bloody, lifeless body.
someone25
+1|6750
where ist real link?????
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6715|Purplicious Wisconsin
It was hilarious till the language got out of hand, that kid needs more discipline, but I think the mother grounded him from playing games I think.

Last edited by War Man (2006-01-08 19:22:43)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
War Man
What did you search for on google to find this video?
someone25
+1|6750
ok - u bastards - couse in germany this google service isnt available... i had to figure out a "hack"
i can see it now!

thnx for ur help buddies....
ronin1942
+-1|6845
if i talked to my mom that way she or my father would have hit me upside the head w/ my xbox and i would have deserved it!
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6712
kid if i ever find out who you are id take you to the cleaners mate your a fucked up little retard and if one of my kids was ever like that to me id punch them so hard they would be smiling out of there asshole for a week
Hyper
Banned
+154|6752

someone25 wrote:

ok - u bastards - couse in germany this google service isnt available... i had to figure out a "hack"
i can see it now!

im sorry i was ignoring you
what did u say?
NAAAA im just kidding
if i had seen your posts i would have given you the link to a downloader for googlevid site
(BRU)Timothy
+5|6689|Pennsylvania - Hershey!
The reason kids are like that today is because there parents don't discipline them.  If there parents would just say no when they are young, the kids would'nt act like that when they are older.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6845|Bryan/College Station, TX
Looks like this video set perfect precedent for the courts to approve child abuse on this one.

Spare the rod and spoil the child.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6778|UK

War Man wrote:

What did you search for on google to find this video?
It was linked to me through MSN bro but I assume it may have shown up under popular videos on the google video homepage.
CreepingDeath
+1|6746
What is sad , most of you don't relize that we can't touch our give our kids a good ole fashion beat down.
It's against the law . You can and will go to jail for it . . This is another thing that is said, how our freedoms are taken away. I was raised in a catholic schools for many years . Getting the paddle a few times by a mean old sister. Didn't hurt me. .My dad use to take his belt to me every once in awhile along with my mother a wooden spoon to the hands and my other 5 siblings when in trouble.This didn't do anything to me in the long run of my life either.
  The goverment wants to be in control of how we raise our kids. FUNNY yes the kids now days are getting worser and worser with every generation that comes along. More lippy, more into trouble, more violant.
Kids like him wouldn't happen, if people wouldn't feel like they have the right to stick thier noses in other peoples bussines on how they raise thier kids.
    I myself would  fucking smash his Xbox right there in front of him along with all his games right there in front of him. Pouring his chocolate milk over it and his head. Then tell him fuck you now if you want your xbox back . Go get a fucking job( shoveling snow, raking leaves, deliverying newspapers, I dont give a fuck how you do it but you wont ever talk to me like that again.)
War Man
Sad story of yours creeping.
Dugger
+0|6689
Yeah, its Rainbow Six 3. I have it for the PS2. Also, that kid wouldn't be talking back to me if I was his parent. He would have a boot up his ass for talking back to his elders. Yet, thats the problem with all these little 9-10 year olds. All they do is swear and try to act gangster...
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6808|The planet Tophet
Omg I Cant Stop Laughing
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that kid is such a loser LOL. If I said that to my mom. she would throw out ALL of my games, and make me go to summer school or something lol. He is also really bad at that game (Rainbow Six 3 i think). LOL what a twat!
Kynon
+0|6760
The sad thing is, he probably learned that language, and possibly his disrespect, from some of the other people in his clan.
Crunch1234
+4|6662

someone25 wrote:

your welcome!
wonkey20
+18|6710
Some1 needs a good hit... or boot camp! Little Bastard needs a good boot in the face.!ยก!
hatoonamathatha
+0|6659
If i were his parents.......i wud have thrown him out of d window!!!!!!!!!!!!!
doxy
+74|6792|Nevis
at least, it's a global problem, a little example from germany:

Click here to watch lukas

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard