Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6619|Norway
I made a little video to prove otherwise.

It`s one single round on wake.

I know i dont do anything awesome in this video, like humiliate j10s, i wanted to show a nice killstreak this time. In my next video, i will show a lot of j10 kills.

I just got fraps to work, and this is my first vid so please be gentle
I was actually just experimenting with my fraps settings, when i had a very ok round, so i decided to post it.
Anyway, tell me if you like it or hate it

Part 1
[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2006352915236106696&hl=en[/google]

Part 2
[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6255462863559940934&hl=en[/google]

Download link, improved quality 117mb

Special thanks to:
*InR* Winger - For help with fraps
Steiketa         - For practicing with me
Johan Soh/Jariten for the soundtrack

And Youtube can suck my balls

F35b > J10 coming up very soon, be patient

Thx for all the feedback and karma, both positive and negative.

Last edited by Fredrik (2007-03-06 17:59:50)

assau1t
+12|6673|sector a-35
Waiting for tube.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6619|Norway
Your loss, it`s a 10 min download...
ozzie_johnson
+98|6628|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
just fly high and keep bombing airfield.
Jello.01
+46|6578|DFW, Texas

Fredrik wrote:

I downloaded it and the quality sucked, horribly. When you put up a download, the quality is supposed to be good, not youtube quality... I watched some of it...
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6619|Norway

Jello.01 wrote:

Fredrik wrote:

I downloaded it and the quality sucked, horribly. When you put up a download, the quality is supposed to be good, not youtube quality... I watched some of it...
That`s because it`s 17 minutes long and only 70mb big. I think the quality is maybe a little bit better than Youtube... Anyway, can you comment anything else than the video quality? Please, i would appreciate feedback for my next vid.
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6472|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

Fredrik wrote:

For me here in China it's 5 minutes.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6619|Norway
Awesome.

So, what do you think?

If you`re interested in jet whoring, or trying to become a 1337zor pilot, this video can be quite educational. It`s a 44 - 0 kill streak with a F35b on wake, not many people can do that.
Jello.01
+46|6578|DFW, Texas

Fredrik wrote:

Jello.01 wrote:

Fredrik wrote:

That`s because it`s 17 minutes long and only 70mb big. I think the quality is maybe a little bit better than Youtube... Anyway, can you comment anything else than the video quality? Please, i would appreciate feedback for my next vid.
Please use better music,.Speed up the video with some kind of blur through parts where you are not doing anything, if you can. Kill more J-10's with MG, or make a J-10 rape-everything-that-moves movie, maybe some air-to-air missiles killing some infantry. I don't know, just use some better music overall.

Last edited by Jello.01 (2007-02-16 19:30:25)

majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6633|under there hayousaidunderwear
Jello why do I already get the feeling I dislike you?
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6522|Scotland

majorassult wrote:

Cos we all hate him
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6619|Norway
A bit harch there Jello

But i asked for constructive criticism and thats what i got, thanks!
1+ for you buddy

Edit: Flame my vid in here, but not each other. Please

Last edited by Fredrik (2007-02-16 18:23:34)

White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6522|Scotland

Fredrik wrote:

A bit harch there Jello

But i asked for constructive criticism and thats what i got, thanks!
1+ for you buddy
Mmmm harch
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6619|Norway
Actually i would recommend you to download the file just for the music. It`s a great mix with funky break beats, a little slow for the first 5min, but kicks ass the next 12.

What`s good music anyway Jello? I wont use any Nashville country in my videos no matter what you say...

Last edited by Fredrik (2007-02-16 18:44:41)

assau1t
+12|6673|sector a-35
Alright, alright... induced me.
Djbrown
+129|6466|Adelaide, Aussieland

Fredrik wrote:

Awesome.

So, what do you think?

If you`re interested in jet whoring, or trying to become a 1337zor pilot, this video can be quite educational. It`s a 44 - 0 kill streak with a F35b on wake, not many people can do that.
Looking at your stats you either raped the airfield or bail often.

If you raped the airfield, 44-0 is average. i dont wanna download it if thats all it is, just be honest and say what the movies about.
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6738|Tenn
ill download. and even with my 1337 150kb download it takes less than 8 minutes.

edit: I have a new account with a 27:1 kd in the jet and i never bailed. and i only got shot down twice. the other 8 times were my crashing into wreckage or crashing into some other random objects.

Last edited by CTD-CaptainBuck (2007-02-16 18:59:21)

Jello.01
+46|6578|DFW, Texas

White-Fusion wrote:

majorassult wrote:

Cos we all hate him
Eh, I'm sorry, I really didn't mean what I said to be harsh. I think I wrote that after I had some nub hop in a chopper and could not pay attention to what I lined him up for, or for what I was circle strafing forever for him to kill...

Fredrik wrote:

Actually i would recommend you to download the file just for the music. It`s a great mix with funky break beats, a little slow for the first 5min, but kicks ass the next 12.

What`s good music anyway Jello? I wont use any Nashville country in my videos no matter what you say...
I hate country it sucks... Use some rock, or some drum and bass stuff. Music is what makes videos what they are. Also if that sounded harsh somehow, I didn't mean it.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6619|Norway
Just kidding with you Jello since you`re from Texas
Rock is a good idea actually, maybe some good old AC/DC or somet....
No need to be sorry here, i appreciate your comments. After all this is my first vid

Djbrown wrote:

Looking at your stats you either raped the airfield or bail often.

If you raped the airfield, 44-0 is average. i dont wanna download it if thats all it is, just be honest and say what the movies about.
Yeah, tried to rape the airfield, but failed to keep the j10s down, so improvised, mostly helped the team with taking out tanks, choppers, jets etc. The sad thing is that my team really sucked, if i have a decent team PLA usually are toast when i`m flying..

As i said above, if you wont DL it, it`s your loss. And it`s also pretty god damn stupid to criticize a video you havent seen yet. K/d rate in a jet means nothing, and you know nothing about how i play so fuck off.

If you think 44-0 is average, then i guess you can do it easily???

CTD-CaptainBuck wrote:

ill download. and even with my 1337 150kb download it takes less than 8 minutes.

edit: I have a new account with a 27:1 kd in the jet and i never bailed. and i only got shot down twice. the other 8 times were my crashing into wreckage or crashing into some other random objects.
Thx for downloading I cant put it on youtube because it`s to long unfortunately.

Check out my F35 - Wake evil k/d rate killstreak of 107 account!
Djbrown
+129|6466|Adelaide, Aussieland

Fredrik wrote:

If you think 44-0 is average, then i guess you can do it easily???
yes

anyway i actually watched your whole movie, your definately good but you have to realise the enemy j10 pilots were retarded, they posed no challenge.

And I assume you use mouse and keyboard? You need to practice gunning down the j10s. far too often they escaped becuase you only fired missiles at them from far away. when your playing against j10 pilots who dont know how to fly, get right up behind em and gun em down. a lot more satisfying that rocketing them.

edit: I have a new account with a 27:1 kd in the jet and i never bailed. and i only got shot down twice. the other 8 times were my crashing into wreckage or crashing into some other random objects
Please people, these sort of stats are misleading. for the last month my account has a 480:1 jet ratio and the only reason why is because i rape the airfield in the f35. but i dont consider it a good ratio, its not hard to keep the j10s down permanently. a 27:1 k/d is VERY impressive in most levels, but in wake island its all too easy. but hey, if you did it in levels other than wake and not in a j10, good on ya.

Last edited by Djbrown (2007-02-17 00:20:30)

Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6619|Norway
Djbrown:

Thx for watching the video, karma is coming up buddy.

Yes, they where indeed retarded, i`ll quote myself from the OP:

Fredrik wrote:

I know i dont do anything awesome in this video, like humiliate j10s, i wanted to show a nice killstreak this time. In my next video, i will show a lot of j10 kills.
As you can see in the vid i didnt bother so much with the j10s, fired my rockets at them now and then and killed a couple but didnt bother to chase them around half the map.

Djbrown wrote:

You need to practice gunning down the j10s. far too often they escaped becuase you only fired missiles at them from far away.
Only because i let them escape...

Edit: I feel a lot of pressure on me to make a f35b>j10 vid now, i guess thats what everyone wants to see. Ok, i wont disappoint you, just need some more captures, and i will make the quality as good as possible...

Last edited by Fredrik (2007-02-17 01:02:47)

SteikeTa
+153|6718|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
good work there Fredrik-san...
Flyjetandkill
Planewhore
+74|6353|The Sky!!!!
Omg what a Stupid Movie 17min  you only raping the Chinese Airfield and dont let any J10 taking off!!!
Waste of Time i recommend not to download this crap.
Every noob can do that!!!
STupid movie.

Last edited by Flyjetandkill (2007-02-17 11:23:41)

Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6619|Norway

Flyjetandkill wrote:

Omg what a Stupid Movie 17min  you only raping the Chinese Airfield and dont let any J10 taking off!!!
STupid movie.
Hm... seems to me you did not watch the movie, because there where 2 j10s in the air most of the time

Go fuck yourself  you immature little shitkid... Had a hard day or something?

Fredrik wrote:

And it`s also pretty god damn stupid to criticize a video you havent seen yet.
التعريفات
Squiggles
+102|6338|Cali

Flyjetandkill wrote:

STupid movie.
lol I thought it was good...considering it was in an F35. Good movie fred.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard