Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6643|New Hampshire, USA
When a guy comes to knife you and you, seeing him, pull out your knife to fight honorably rather than shoot him watch helplessly as he pulls out a shotgun and makes short work of your honorable ass... jackasses
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
adv3rsary
+28|6727
getting your jet shut down by a guy soloing in a chopper using a guided missle.. love doing that to people.. i think i have managed to do it about 15 times so far (10 on f35s and 5 on j10s)

runners up are:
- getting hit in the head with a gernade (Dying from the impact rather than explosion)
- getting hit by UAV plane/supply crate while in jet
- shockpaddles
- getting out of a tank to avoid death by c4 only to have to c4er get in it and use it to kill u
- parachute not opening

Last edited by adv3rsary (2007-02-15 19:41:05)

Smitty5613
+46|6538|Middle of nowhere, California

=]-[f= ig88 wrote:

faggot ass sniper claywhoring no skill bitches
likewise
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6633|Gold coast, Aus.
When your hiding, say, behind a wall/in a room. You press 4 to pull out a nade and get that FUCKING lame bug where your guy throws the nade just after you pull it out (even though you didn't click) the nade bounces back off the wall hits you in the face /death
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6728
Get killed by the guy in my sig.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6718
The worst thing I can imagine is being killed by a tank while in a jet.  I have so far managed to get 2 kills this way.  1 of them the jet was hovering just above me and I easily hit him.  The 2nd time I shot at him when he was makin a dive for me on wake.  I never thought I would hit him and my whole team was congratulating me, oooing and aaaaing afterward.  He must have felt like crap.  That is, without a doubt, the WORST way to die.
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6470|behind my rifle
when you go reload, you spot a guy, go to shoot him..only to reload again
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6721
I cant count how many times I've bailed a Bhawk to cap a flag only to have the damn thing come around and crash on top of me while I'm not paying attention..
ยป You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
Djbrown
+129|6508|Adelaide, Aussieland
Worst way for me was flying the jet in wake, then suddenly commander hack actiavtes and a 50m wall of jeeps opens up in front of me, no chance to dodge it whatsoever.

But a few days ago something funny happened. i was in the heli in airbase in dalian plant when a j10 shoots down an f35 over the mountains. i saw its wreckage coming closer and prayed it didnt hit me. about 5 seconds later it just floats down and lands right on top of the helicopter, flipping it over to its side, but i survived. now that woulda been lame.
Ice Cold Killa
+26|6455|Perth, W.A, Australia.
One time i was flying a J-10 and i dropped bombs and just about a second after i did i bailed out of the jet and the bombs hit me while i was in the air it was fucking funny.

Also i rammed an infantry with the spike on the nose of the F-35 before
BakaBakaNeko2
Sniper Kitten Wins !
+16|6306|Malaysia
Getting killed by your heli propellers. (happened to me before lol)
AWSMsniper
+3|6321
camping at the PLA airbase on daquing
i kill some guy
commander drops supply crate for me, I prone ON the crate
guy i killed drives at me in jeep.
i shoot him, he dosnt die
he drives and runs me over
BOOM, he gets killed by claymore!!!!!
LOL
Flakturnal
+21|6453|Perth,WA
dying while in a tank from artie shell, happens way too often.
In an apc colliding with a team mate in a chopper flying .2 cm off the ground.
MT_Androo
Banned
+122|6481|The Suburb at Karkand
Annoyingest/wtfhax? deaths is when an enemy pops a corner and throws a smoke grenade under ur feet... That's happened to me twice in one round on karkand no liez.
gene_pool
Banned

BakaBakaNeko2 wrote:

Getting killed by your heli propellers. (happened to me before lol)
Heli propellers are static objects, they didn't kill you. But some reason running into moving vehicles does kill you (funny that) so it was probably that.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6660|Norway

=]-[f= ig88 wrote:

faggot ass sniper claywhoring no skill bitches
only irritating way to die

only used by people who cant push a button and aim at the same time
Smithereener
+138|6327|California
Another annoying thing is the M1 Abram's uncanny ability to park on solid objects like benches and sandbags.

I hate it when you're backing up in the Abrams during a tank battle to find yourself reversing onto/into a low wall and then spontaneously combusting.
Ridir
Semper Fi!
+48|6775

norge wrote:

i tried to ram a parachute with my jet once...

didnt turn out too well. and i dont think its quite realistic lol
actually it sorta is.  The chutes get caught up in the jet's intake and messes with the turbines, just like a goose can make an engine go out so can a chute.
gene_pool
Banned

Ridir wrote:

norge wrote:

i tried to ram a parachute with my jet once...

didnt turn out too well. and i dont think its quite realistic lol
actually it sorta is.  The chutes get caught up in the jet's intake and messes with the turbines, just like a goose can make an engine go out so can a chute.
But in RL if you did ram a jet into a parachute would it instantaneously asplode and leave the parachuter and his parachute perfectly fine?
{DGC}{jr.}Blitzkrieg
+10|6847|Arizona
I was in the Su on Gulf, was getting chased by a F-35. The guy in the Mig was chasing after the F-35. He was below me. The F-35 pulls up, I pull up to chase after it, the Mig pulls up...and rams me in my ass...it was funny.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6635|EU

I hate jumping trees when in jet or heli...  

And teamkilling someone just because you opened your parachute on him.
L.H.T_87
+1|6292
1. Getting hit by a Supply Crate while running... Supplycrates and Vechile Drops in general.
2. I also hate being Knifed/Paddled in the back, when I'm engaged in a firefight.
3. Artillery. When I'm the only one at the enemyflag and the Enemy commander wastes a whole load of artyshells on one guy, "Me".
[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6463|Bradford UK
Killed by the parachute........it kills!
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6512|so randum
Was in f35 on wake, keeping the j10s down, go for another pass at PLA airfield, and a supply crate appears 2 metres of my nosecone. No chance to avoid it
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
pvtmoustacheride
5 cents
+11|6614|Iowa, USA
Taking a transport heli full of people and jumping out just before it blows up.  Then you notice:

You've been punished for a teamkill

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard