Sh4rkb1t3
+6|6655
Heres the thing.  I own just normal BF2, and refuse to buy SF because EA isn't going to support it. So I was wondering if anyone could use my Username and PW to get into my account and unlock the G36E for me.  Its not like you can mess up my account because you can't change your PW, and you can't take points off or anything.  I already have the L85A1 so you won't have a bunch of problems to deal with.  If this is against the forum rules, sorry, just delete this.

Thanks, SH4RK B1T3

Last edited by Sh4rkb1t3 (2006-01-08 16:08:59)

IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6708
Im not so sure you will be able to choose the weapon without the sf pack.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6818|San Francisco

I don't think this is against any forum rules, then again I'm not sure how EA feels about this sort of thing...

However, this has absolutely nothing to do with BF2s.com, so it should not be in the "BF2s.com - Help" section.
LoS-Infinity
+4|6729
it has been done
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

Sh4rkb1t3 wrote:

Heres the thing.  I own just normal BF2, and refuse to buy SF because EA isn't going to support it. So I was wondering if anyone could use my Username and PW to get into my account and unlock the G36E for me.  Its not like you can mess up my account because you can't change your PW, and you can't take points off or anything.  I already have the L85A1 so you won't have a bunch of problems to deal with.  If this is against the forum rules, sorry, just delete this.

Thanks, SH4RK B1T3
Cheap ass.
FrEaK
+1|6753|Finland
I can do that u can count on me!
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6740|Human Meat Shield
Just buy it. If you don't -- live without it, or pick up off someones dead body.
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6787|Belgium
true .. if everybody who doesn't have SF starts unlocking the SF weapons, than why the hell did we buy the expansion? I mean, most ppl who have SF still play BF2 on a regular basis ( perhaps more than they play SF) .. People who bought SF paid for those advantages like the new weapon unlocks.. So it isn't really fair to give the unlocks to people who didn't buy it themselfs ...
Of course this is my opinion..

Grtz
Rofl_My_Waffle
+11|6662
well said, it would be quite pointless if everyone ran around with a good wepond
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6698|Debris From Space
Hehe....I love the G36E sooooooooo much.
SAS-Lynx
Scottish Moderator!!!
+13|6747|Scotland!!!

idiotofwar wrote:

Hehe....I love the G36E sooooooooo much.
yea me2, finaly got my K ratio over 1.00 for medic ,   an i agree with the other posts, i dont think its right that people that wont buy special forces because of not liking ea (you bought the origonal game so you might as well buy special forces to if you have the money but thats my oppinion) should get the unlocks, they own but you should invest a small amount and buy it, even the SF maps are good so theres no real loss
s4vior6
Save's UR @$$
+1|6717|Somewhere in NYC
which on is the E? The medic?
mmddragonbp
+0|6645|MI, USA
If you have the stats I will get the unlocks for you.
Just give me your user name & pwd.

Last edited by mmddragonbp (2006-01-19 04:39:32)

SAS-Lynx
Scottish Moderator!!!
+13|6747|Scotland!!!

s4vior6 wrote:

which on is the E? The medic?
yep, medic - G36E
v1l2u5
+1|6749
buy the guy and quit being a cheap ass
VonDutch1
+0|6771
Just buy the pack! It's fun, who cares EA doesn't support it. If you want to use the 'unsupported' piece, buy the pack, you get the goodies.
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6705|cairns australia
giving some1 your user name and password doesnt seem very smart to me.and ea would certainly frown on this behaviour.u get new maps too so pay up or go without.
[BGE]Cha-Chi
+5|6711

pokerplaya wrote:

giving some1 your user name and password doesnt seem very smart to me.and ea would certainly frown on this behaviour.u get new maps too so pay up or go without.
Agreed, your asking for an account to be wiped.
Mabec
Re-Member-Me
+6|6802
yea, it works, and remember: by giving the user/passw to someone he/she could easily mess up your stats

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard