|TG| Silver.7
+2|6327
==============================================

BF2142 Squad VOIP Teamwork 5 "One Tough Flag"

My latest video, recorded with fraps and showing 1st person view
of myself squad leading an almost successful flag assault !

GoogleVideo
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doc … 3280658478

YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YE4RAiVRYE

FileFront (higher res 30Mb)
http://hosted.filefront.com/ExplodingSilver/

==============================================
Brasso
+1,549|6638

Almost successful?  Not interested.  Just kidding.  Watching it now...

Dude, you suck.  Seriously. 

-Can't you shoot at enemies yourself?  You just let your squadmembers do all the work.  SLs can fight too.
-Didn't you see that APM on the stairs right there, when you were shooting the guy on the stairs?
-When you see an enemy, crouch and shoot.
-Tell your squadmembers to play different roles next time.  One battlewalker and you all would have been fucked.

Last edited by haffeysucks (2007-02-15 15:11:58)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6656|Hong Kong
And try reviving people when you're a medic. Duh.
jord
+2,382|6686|The North, beyond the wall.
It was quite funny.

The bit at the start were you see an enemy and stand up and fire half a Mag not even bursting was good.Then you just give up and spot him ,cycle through your equipment and walk off...That was fun to watch.

Also when you were walking around were the are no enemies with 10 bullets left try reloading,you got lucky with that 1 shot kill.

And the APM that you look at about 3 times got you on the stairs,that was fair beef.

But good job.
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6510|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
I found it quite interesting, but as haffeysucks said "SLs can fight too." -> I know you are the most important man in the squad, but still you got to aim correctly and ask for UAV, Supplies, etc....

But still +1 for being new and doing such an effort.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6508|so randum
Ah come on, you dont stand and fire full auto with a krylov, even the metaphorical barn door wouldnt get shot
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
|TG| Silver.7
+2|6327

jord wrote:

The bit at the start were you see an enemy and stand up and fire half a Mag not even bursting was good.Then you just give up and spot him ,cycle through your equipment and walk off...That was fun to watch.
I thought I had come in with rifle rockets but I didnt

jord wrote:

Also when you were walking around were the are no enemies with 10 bullets left try reloading,you got lucky with that 1 shot kill.
yeah lol that was lucky, 1 bullet left and I got him, and he was so close I virtualy had the end of my gun up his nose

jord wrote:

And the APM that you look at about 3 times got you on the stairs,that was fair beef.
yeah mistake their, but it was ok I got revived

see you on the battlefield

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard