[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6464|Bradford UK
Well I was robbed in the small hours of 04:30 AM on Tuesday the 13/02/2007. They stole my Car keys, sat nav, wallets with my military i.d and car driving licence in. There was only £2 in the wallet!!   They then went out of the house and took off in my car. I cannot describe the feeling of knowing someone was in my house while I and my family slept. Its a really strange feeling. Anyone else been burgled? How did it make you feel?  I at times feel physically sick.
tiptopT
+72|6594|Scotland's Capital
Dude sorry to hear that hope the police catch the scum!
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6530|USA
"daddyofdeath"  could have been ironic.
HellFall33
Vagrants #1 infantry
+11|6452|Richland WA
people have stolen my car at 9:00 at night but no ones ever been inside of my house (at least to my knowing)
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6776|mansfield
some 15 year old kids broke into my house while my wife and daughter slept. they took my Subaru keys and fucked off with that and a small amount of cash. i wanted to kill his spineless ass, anyway he wrapped my scooby around a tree, broke his legs and got sent to a young offenders institute.

Last edited by hurricane2oo5 (2007-02-15 09:57:15)

loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6546|Valhalla
Had a break in into our car a once but nobody physically on our house.
Also If anybody ever, EVER enters my house with out permission  I’ll kill em’
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6364|uk

sorry to hear that, most ive had stolen is when someone stole our wheelie bin a couple of weeks ago. We got the bastard on CCTV.

Last edited by Titch2349 (2007-02-15 09:58:25)

Volatile
+252|6716|Sextupling in Empire

[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH wrote:

Well I was robbed in the small hours of 04:30 AM on Tuesday the 13/02/2007. They stole my Car keys, sat nav, wallets with my military i.d and car driving licence in. There was only £2 in the wallet!!   They then went out of the house and took off in my car. I cannot describe the feeling of knowing someone was in my house while I and my family slept. Its a really strange feeling. Anyone else been burgled? How did it make you feel?  I at times feel physically sick.
How did the intruders gets in? What steps are you taking now to assure that this won't happen again.
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6776|mansfield

Titch2349 wrote:

someone stole our wheelie bin a couple of weeks ago. We got the bastard on CCTV.
lol did your local council charge you for a new one. ive taken wheelie bins while i was comatosed on aftershock
Badcow68
+4|6737|Tucson, AZ
Sorry to hear that. Has never happened to me or mine. Hope it all works out for you.
[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6464|Bradford UK

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

"daddyofdeath"  could have been ironic.
lol. If i had have known definitely but my next door neighbour got cctv of them doing it. It was my daughter that disturbed them. It doesnt bear thinking about if she had gone downstairs for a drink as sometimes she does.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6537|South Florida

Day/month/year?

month/day/year is the correct way. i was about to point out how there couldnt be a 13th month but yeah...
crazy
15 more years! 15 more years!
[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6464|Bradford UK

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

How did the intruders gets in? What steps are you taking now to assure that this won't happen again.
Snapped the barrel on the back door. pull the handle up withe mole grips and snap the barrel lock. i now have dead locks on all doors. chains and stuff too. alarm on everynight from now on, not just ''if i remember to do it i will''!....i put the fridge in front of the back door now.with also a paint tin jammed under the handle.
[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6464|Bradford UK

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Day/month/year?

month/day/year is the correct way. i was about to point out how there couldnt be a 13th month but yeah...
crazy
yes day month year. its how we brits work things over here m8.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6501|Gogledd Cymru

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Day/month/year?

crazy
nope thats the format you yanks use, i think nearly every other country uses day/month/year at least in europe they do
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6665

surgeon_bond wrote:

nope thats the format you yanks use, i think nearly every other country uses day/month/year at least in europe they do
IMO it makes no sense to do it the American way....  it's like putting the minutes before the hours...

edit: not been burgled when anyone was in, but there used to be break in attempts constantly at my parents house... crowbar marks and such on doors...  after the first successful one there was enough security to make it pretty much impossible without getting noticed.

Last edited by UON (2007-02-15 10:13:46)

Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6364|uk

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

Titch2349 wrote:

someone stole our wheelie bin a couple of weeks ago. We got the bastard on CCTV.
lol did your local council charge you for a new one. ive taken wheelie bins while i was comatosed on aftershock
nah... because we had the CCTV, they just made us report it to the police, the police gave us this code, we gave the code to the council, they gave us a new one.

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e305/Titch249/th_MrWheelieBinEdited.jpg lmao

Last edited by Titch2349 (2007-02-15 10:29:14)

[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6464|Bradford UK
It feels fcuking awful. Its indescribable how i feel and how i felt at the time. So many emotions running through me at once. i was nealry sick at just the thought of it yesterday.
Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6667|United States of America
Year/Month/Day.  It makes more sense when storing information, especially files named for date.  20070101, 20070102...... stores files in order without years and months mixed up.
[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6464|Bradford UK

Major_Spittle wrote:

Year/Month/Day.  It makes more sense when storing information, especially files named for date.  20070101, 20070102...... stores files in order without years and months mixed up.
who cares abouth day/month/year? ffs what the fk does it matter? start ya own thread for day/month/year if you so wish.
SuperMike
Banned
+11|6471|KENT
Sorry to hear that mate
Do what I did years ago - installed a "good" alarm - linked to police station & 24 monitoring
cost to install about £1500 for a 4 bed house
annual maintainence & "red care" service  about £250
worth every penny - mines the only house in our area never been burgled (26 years) !

Mind you I think the local crooks have seen me & realise what I would do to any git
that gets in "my house" un-invited - they leave in a body bag minus all their organs 
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6613|132 and Bush

surgeon_bond wrote:

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Day/month/year?

crazy
Maybe but you are in a yanks forum, house rules..lol
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6778|UK
never heard of 7/11? Day/month, your press even agree... i think you will find it is day/month/year.

Anyway..............

Yeah unlucky mate. Atleast they didnt hurt you or anything, the cost of that without the car theft isnt too much, hopefully covered by your insurance and i think your car insurance should cover the theft. My brother got mugged a while back by 5 black guys, only took him a few weeks to forget about it.
bootsy
Banned
+9|6298
i wonder if they took the car and went riding on jalalabad map,lol, j/k, sorry to hear that tho, trying to cheer ya up,or maybe marlboroman did it,it saids everybody be cool this is a robbery,under his name,lol

Last edited by bootsy (2007-02-15 11:09:32)

UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6665

Kmarion wrote:

Maybe but you are in a yanks forum, house rules..lol
I'd be happy if everyone used ANSI/ISO dates (I'm a programmer ), or at least just spelled the month.  Even sweeter would be a date feature in punbb which delocalises dates and spellings then adapts them to suit whoever is viewing the post... but I personally refuse to type American in the evening because I have to bloody program in it all day .

Vilham; what do 24 hour convenience stores have to do with this?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard