ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6748|In your head
I just found this I am not sure if this is true or not but when I get a chance I will give it a try like tomorrow. But with out further ado........

http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?page … t=46061420

Now scroll down to the ribbons and put your sursor over it.......done that? Good work now look at the requirments.........it says 20hours to obtain it instead of the 5 hours......now you may have to have something else but I thought this may help. Please do not flame me if I am wrong just stat that I am at show your opinion so everyone else can draw there own conclusions.

Also check out the medals too they are same as the Navy cross and others. Again I would hope this helps everyone!

Last edited by ghostgr (2006-01-08 20:16:54)

oberst_enzian
+234|6749|melb.au
hmmm, i have 20 hours for two of them... what the hell can that unknown requirement be??
TroyN
+0|6732

ghostgr wrote:

I just found this I am not sure if this is true or not but when I get a chance I will give it a try like tomorrow. But with out further ado........

Now scroll down to the ribbons and put your sursor over it.......done that? Good work now look at the requirments.........it says 20hours to obtain it instead of the 5 hours......now you may have to have something else but I thought this may help. Please do not flame me if I am wrong just stat that I am at show your opinion so everyone else can draw there own conclusions.

Also check out the medals too they are same as the Navy cross and others. Again I would hope this helps everyone!
They're guessing, they're also guessing for the medals. The files say absolutly nothing about the wins or best round for the medals. Plus it's already been busted.. someone posted in the last few days having the MEC SF ribbon with only 8 hours or so. Right now basicly everyone is just giving their best gueses on the ribbons, truth is nearly every suggestion i've seen/came up with has been disproved. It's unfortunate   I wish EA/DICE would clarify, it's a bit ridiculous. Whatever the requirements are they seem to be dynamic. No two people have gotten it the same way that I know of, and been keeping tabs pretty closely.. So far I only have the SEAL ribbon.
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6748|In your head
Well damn them! Well maybe you don't have to have 20 hours maybe you can have it replaced by a good BR or a high amount of wins? Such as 100 wins or more on that army. Cuz when I got both my crew service (at different times both in heli) I met req's except the one driver specialty....so that is very curious. As for medals you are quite right TroyN since the file does show only the hours......or maybe the files are wrong and EA only told them? Bah I think I will stop typing for a bit as I am just babbling on. Well again if anyone has anything to contribute in the investigation that would be sweet.

Last edited by ghostgr (2006-01-08 21:15:38)

Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6813|Orlando, FL - Age 43
I was awarded the SAS ribbon on the 5th. It was not awarded in game so I didn't notice it until a couple of days later when I checked my stats here. When I checked, I had 23:30 hours as SAS, plus I had played between the award and discovering I had it. I read in another thread that there may be a minimum BR score of 80. An additional requirement may be that you must have played on all maps that SAS are present on.

Hope that is some help.
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6748|In your head
I just looked at vengences stats and he has all but Rebel. Weel any ways he has 20 hours as each and a BR over one hundred and all of his wins are 79 or more. So this could be it.

I just look at TroyN's stats and he has about the same.......so it could very well be it and for the people that go lower req's EA may have screwed up cuz there aren't very many of those.

Last edited by ghostgr (2006-01-08 21:21:49)

nucleardaysNIBOT
+0|6690
Got my Navy  Seals ribbon last night. In BFHQ it says..."Played all US Navy Seals maps, Time in Service"
My best round as  Navy Seal is only 52, time played is 14h57m !

Here http://bf2s.com/player/nucleardaysNIBOT/

Hope it helps!
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6748|In your head

nucleardaysNIBOT wrote:

Got my Navy  Seals ribbon last night. In BFHQ it says..."Played all US Navy Seals maps, Time in Service"
My best round as  Navy Seal is only 52, time played is 14h57m !

Here http://bf2s.com/player/nucleardaysNIBOT/

Hope it helps!
Hmmmmm......I guess tomorrow when I get to playing I will have to put your name in to check it out and see what it says and all.

Don't distrust you at all I just want to see since I don't have it.

Thanks for contribution.
nucleardaysNIBOT
+0|6690
Huh....doesn't the link work ? My PID is 43433557

Cheers
dalfiuss
+1|6838
The most reliable thing I have seen is 20 hours with the faction, and 50 hours in that factions theater of war (all the maps they play on, regardless of if you played them or not)
KillerAFET
+3|6787|Abilene, Texas

ghostgr wrote:

3000 ziplines?  Now that is boring as your tag indicates.
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6748|In your head
Gentlemen can we please stay on topic?

I think Dal is partially right......cuz there is now way it is 20 hours cuz I am seeing more and more people with less than 20hours and having the ribbons. Maybe after 5 hours it could just be some random or wierd requirment.
{DsM}SongofWar[BoC]
+19|6847|Toronto, Canada
20 hours as SAS and 50 in theatre on the dot, for my SAS ribbon.
Fatbubba
+0|6694
15 hours with insurgent and 39 hours in theather gave me the ribbon
{DsM}SongofWar[BoC]
+19|6847|Toronto, Canada
Maybe its less due to them being in only two maps.

I will be able to test that theory in a couple of days, I am about 5.5 hours away from 40 in insurgent theatre, and I already have 17 hours as them.
AchKillEs-LOD-
+1|6695

Fatbubba wrote:

15 hours with insurgent and 39 hours in theather gave me the ribbon
got 15,5h as insurgent and 47h time in theater but no ribbon for me;-(

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard