Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6551|Minnesota eh

Betrayal wrote:

I am not a PETA fag. I aspire to be a veterinarian so ya I like animals.
So you like to kill animals? Ever heard of putting an animal to sleep?
1927(h)
Dumped a gf or continually arty'd Wakes Essex spring to mind.
archmadtramp
+1|6348|Stupid Pig Flying Down
Um, with this whole argument thing that has been going on for the last like 12 or so pages, I'm pretty sure the title of the thread is "What's The Most Cold-Hearted Thing You've Ever Done?" and not "What's The Most Cold-Hearted Thing You've Ever Done That You're Proud Of". What I'm saying is that these people probably know that what they did was "wrong" (quotation marks are because of the whole "right and wrong is subjective" discussion that I don't want to get flamed at for) and that they, believe it or not, are most likely "good" people who mad a "bad" choice. (Once again, quotes included so I don't get my ass handed to me on a silver platter. With french fried potatoes. >Zoolander FTW<) So, uh, yeah I guess that's my two cents.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6808|UK

E7IX3R wrote:

One of my ex girlfriends cheated on me with her ex, so I made her watch me break both his legs with a baseball bat.

Thats prolly it really. Stupid whore.

Oh and last night I slept with my last ex's best friend.  I boned her in my car
Now dont take this the wrong way or anything but that in my mind kind rings "chav".
ghettoperson
+1,943|6691

Vilham wrote:

E7IX3R wrote:

One of my ex girlfriends cheated on me with her ex, so I made her watch me break both his legs with a baseball bat.

Thats prolly it really. Stupid whore.

Oh and last night I slept with my last ex's best friend.  I boned her in my car
Now dont take this the wrong way or anything but that in my mind kind rings "chav".
If you can find that picture of him, he's rather emo looking....
jessefer
+6|6713|Florida,U.S.A
slit my dogs neck with my pocket knife. bit my wife,witch needed stiches
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6806|Dallas

jessefer wrote:

slit my dogs neck with my pocket knife. bit my wife,witch needed stiches
Initiate flame defenses captain!!
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6669|Canada

demondspawn wrote:

BUDFORCE wrote:

demondspawn wrote:

I WILL TELL YOU A STORY YOU ARE A PRICK THE FUCKING DOG DID NOTHING TAKE IT OUT ON THE PERSON THAT SHOT YOUR DOG BUT NO YOU TO MUCH OF A COWARD YOU KNOW YOU WOULD GET INTO TROUBLE FOR THAT YOU WANKER HOPE YOU FEEL LIKE A REAL MAN NOW DICK HEAD.
I SAY SIR, I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL!

HANDBAGS AT 50 PACES!
no mine is a nice pink one do not want your blood on it LOL ,ok my post may be a bit harsh but come on what a shit thing to do to a bog FFS at the end of the day beat the crap out of the old me he will feel like a real man then.
he was 17. blind with rage and extreme sadness. that had nothing to do about his pride or feeling like a real man or anything. you wouldve cracked the oldmans skull with the hatchet instead? where would the dogs go then? SPCA? and then euthenized? gj, you have just made a difference.

dude wuts done is done. Cougar admits it was cold hearted, thats why he started the "Most cold Hearted thing you've ever done" thread...
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6672|Washington, DC

The fuck is wrong with you people? Oh wait I posted that earlier in this topic I'm certain.
Sgt.Zubie
+77|6617
Once while my roomate was out drinking I took his pillow and pulled the pillow case off it and took a big shit on it. Then I carefully slid the pillow case back on and waited for him to come in drunk and pass out on it. Sure enough he did and you should have seen the fight that ensued after that little prank! But he was an asshole and needless to say we were'nt roomates anymore after that.

One time a guy was sitting on a bench at a bus station waiting for the bus, and me and a buddy came walking by(we had been drinking vodka straight) and he asked if we had the time. I walk up to him like I'm about to tell him the time, but instead hauled off and kicked him in the face knocking him unconcious.

I still feel bad for kicking that guy, he did nothing to deserve that, it was totally shitty and wrong of me, as for the shit on the roomates pillow...well I kind of think thats funny, but still I shouldn't have done it.

But those days are long gone, I'm civilized now!
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6741|U.S

Sgt.Zubie wrote:

Once while my roomate was out drinking I took his pillow and pulled the pillow case off it and took a big shit on it. Then I carefully slid the pillow case back on and waited for him to come in drunk and pass out on it. Sure enough he did and you should have seen the fight that ensued after that little prank! But he was an asshole and needless to say we were'nt roomates anymore after that.

One time a guy was sitting on a bench at a bus station waiting for the bus, and me and a buddy came walking by(we had been drinking vodka straight) and he asked if we had the time. I walk up to him like I'm about to tell him the time, but instead hauled off and kicked him in the face knocking him unconcious.

I still feel bad for kicking that guy, he did nothing to deserve that, it was totally shitty and wrong of me, as for the shit on the roomates pillow...well I kind of think thats funny, but still I shouldn't have done it.

But those days are long gone, I'm civilized now!
Nice jackass
Sylvanis
+13|6678|Toronto, Ontario
Wow, eye for an eye with this whole dog stuff.  I took the last slice of pizza once, that was cold hearted.
junipertree
+1|6335
boning two girls at the same time and then tell them they suck

Last edited by junipertree (2007-02-14 20:09:06)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6672|Washington, DC

junipertree wrote:

boning two girls at te same time and then tell them they suck
You have two dicks?
Sylvanis
+13|6678|Toronto, Ontario

Hurricane wrote:

junipertree wrote:

boning two girls at te same time and then tell them they suck
You have two dicks?
You just had to go looking didn't you....
junipertree
+1|6335
man, i grew up at tsjernobil, i got like five lol
soalfa
+7|6569|raahe finland
deserted like 30 friends for good,and starting again whit zero ,only waiting untill i can move out next city about 2-3 months.

Last edited by soalfa (2007-02-14 20:23:38)

BVC
+325|6737
I used to get drunk with a few mates and go on drives (driver was sober) with lots of trays of eggs and one of these to get people with.  We'd purposely go out between 9pm and midnight on friday and saturday so we could egg/squirt all the people walking into town and ruin their nights...we'd buy up to 90 eggs (3x 30-trays) and would pack the boot full of big coke bottles full of water, for refilling on the run.

I feel kinda bad about it now but it was hell fun at the time!

Memorable moments include:
- Egging a chick after she asked for the time and getting it down her clevage
- Egging another chick while she was all dolled up, holding hands with her bf and walking towards a picture theatre
- Squirting people on cold nights...water gun had the end cap removed and was always on high flow, about half a litre of water in one second
- Egging this one skinny guy then egging him again an hour later (by accident, didn't recognise him til after)
- Squirting a group of people after two mates had just lobbed eggs into the group
- Egging cyclists/other cars as they turned away from us

If only I'd had a paintball gun...
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6448|NSW, Australia

Pubic wrote:

I used to get drunk with a few mates and go on drives (driver was sober) with lots of trays of eggs and one of these to get people with.  We'd purposely go out between 9pm and midnight on friday and saturday so we could egg/squirt all the people walking into town and ruin their nights...we'd buy up to 90 eggs (3x 30-trays) and would pack the boot full of big coke bottles full of water, for refilling on the run.

- Egging another chick while she was all dolled up, holding hands with her bf and walking towards a picture theatre
- Squirting people on cold nights...water gun had the end cap removed and was always on high flow, about half a litre of water in one second
- Egging this one skinny guy then egging him again an hour later (by accident, didn't recognise him til after)
- Squirting a group of people after two mates had just lobbed eggs into the group

or a real gun...
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6553|Gold Coast
In grade 7 I emailed everone from grade 4 to 12 on how santa wasnt real. Mwahahahaa nearly got suspended/expelled.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
d.cripz
+29|6451

Pubic wrote:

Ur town must be full of pussies cause most places ur friends car along with the passengers wouldnt be able to run after a short time of egging random people. Or did u just pick easy targets that u knew wouldnt kick ur asses?
BVC
+325|6737

d.cripz wrote:

Ur town must be full of pussies cause most places ur friends car along with the passengers wouldnt be able to run after a short time of egging random people. Or did u just pick easy targets that u knew wouldnt kick ur asses?
We weren't too selective with our targets, we just did stuff when we knew we could get away; little traffic ahead, green lights etc.  Being that guns aren't common here (cops don't even carry them, pistols are heavily restricted), getting shot at wasn't an issue.  We'd also lay off an area after a few successful hits too.

Shit, one time we managed to get a hold of heaps of womens underwear (dont ask!) and went round throwing that at people, that was fucken hilarious!

Last edited by Pubic (2007-07-06 20:15:30)

Dersmikner
+147|6540|Texas
Man I was all set to chime in, but then I realized that either (1) y'all are too young to have done anything really reprehensible, (2) this thread is full of candy-ass nipple feeders who are old enough to have done some shit but haven't, or (3) I'm a ruthless sonofabitch who doesn't deserve to live.
Bruce-SuperNub
SuperNoob
+26|6191|Scotland
Nothing, I'm like Santa Claus
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6735
While I was playing mini golf last summer I hit a toad with my putter squishing him into bits. I was hoping he would move like a fly does, by toads are fat and slow .

Last edited by Superior Mind (2007-07-26 23:23:27)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard