Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6801
Silver repair badge, anyone? How the heck do you get 10 repair points when you need to repair practically a whole vehicle to get one point? And before you all chime in, repairing Titan turrets doesn't get you a repair point, it gets you a team point.

Also, silver Titan destructor - I need to blow up the core. However, I play Conquest 95% of the time, so i'm not brilliant at Titan - there's so many people with APMs, Sentries and stuff that I can't seem to kill a core. And the one time I did, it was all gltiched and didn't register until the Titan missiles blew it up 10 mins later.
Far
+22|6771|USA

Talon wrote:

And before you all chime in, repairing Titan turrets doesn't get you a repair point ...
Sure it does, someone needs to be sitting in it though.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6541|so randum
patch to 1.2, you only need to repair half health to get 1 point. easy as pie
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
ikc-god
+1|6697
i get repair point if no one is sitting in the guns
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6541|so randum
yeh u do, if someones in, you get a additional point
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Volatile
+252|6745|Sextupling in Empire

I got expert on Suez Canal just repairing titan guns. If you have people sitting in the guns when repairing you'll get points. Play on at least a 48 man titan server.

Got the badge on my first attempt.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6563
u just have to be lucky. i had some guy that kept blowing my shit and i kept going to repair it. got it in like 10 minutes.
Talon
+341|6801

fatherted13 wrote:

patch to 1.2, you only need to repair half health to get 1 point. easy as pie
I have it, but nobody plays the beta right now. Maybe I'll wait till it comes out.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6541|so randum
for me, a UK player, there's always a really full german server. Titan only, so tons of repair points, on maps like Suez
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Thoruz
+42|6367|Germany
imo there is luck involved

you need to find a server where the commander moves the titan, where the enemy team attacks the guns often so that you can repair them

i tried about 1 week to find a server where everything was right and i finally got basic and veteran repair in one round and basic medic in the round before
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6751|Sweden
Got mine repairing Titan guns and no there was not anyone sitting in the turrets i repaired so thats either bugged or bullshit, You do however need to be kinda alone repairing, have the repair unlock, and most important some zombie in a enemy copter shooting the guns down over and over.
Inspect@hDeck
+23|6466|Browntown
Um, you still get a repair point if no one is sitting in the seat, it just doesn't show up on the screen.
kachunkachunk
+8|6430|Ontario
Don't fret! At worst, you can just wait for the next patch to come out, when healing and repairing rates are essentially doubled. You have half the work to worry about.

I'm still struggling to get my gold Titan defense or attack badges. I was really close last night, but I felt bad with how much whoring I had to do.
Volatile
+252|6745|Sextupling in Empire

Inspect@hDeck wrote:

Um, you still get a repair point if no one is sitting in the seat, it just doesn't show up on the screen.
You get 2 points for bringing your titans guns out of "red" and into "green". This can only be done for a total of 16 points, like destroying the enemies titan guns. These, as far I know, don't count towards repair badges.
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6751|Sweden

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

Inspect@hDeck wrote:

You get 2 points for bringing your titans guns out of "red" and into "green". This can only be done for a total of 16 points, like destroying the enemies titan guns. These, as far I know, don't count towards repair badges.
They did for me.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6384
That badge is childsplay.

Just play Sidi, apply as commander and move your titan near silo 4/5 and 2. There are so many AA turrets located there, someone always keeps blowing up your guns.
Everytime you fully repair a gun, you get one repair point. Fact.

Be advised that if you are commander, the points don´t show when you receive them. Dont worry, at some point the badge just pops up.
Got Bronze and Silver that way. It´s almost pathetic.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6833

Far wrote:

Talon wrote:

And before you all chime in, repairing Titan turrets doesn't get you a repair point ...
Sure it does, someone needs to be sitting in it though.
It doesn't say it's a repair point but it is.  I got my Meritorious Service medal through repairing a titan turret that didn't have anyone manning it.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6429|New York
8 points max at the titan guns. you then need to convince the enemy to blow your commander toys up to get the other two. i'm fairly certain that as long as you bring something up from the red, you get the point. i have gotten many repair points by simply bringing the titan guns back online, and not fully repairing them. keep in mind that the points don't show up, but if you check your score, theyre there. you don't need to repair it all the way. i think there is a cooldown period for the repair of the guns though. when i try to repair two in quick succession, the second doesnt register right away. however, when i wait a short period of time, it's fine. the hard badge is going to be gold.

Last edited by heggs (2007-02-15 07:03:44)

Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Green
+4|6337

kachunkachunk wrote:

... gold Titan defense or attack badges. I was really close last night, but I felt bad with how much whoring I had to do.
There is a handy trick I used getting the defense badge, wait until the enemy lands a transport on your titan, hop in it and man the guns, most of the time the enemy podding onto your titan won't think of crushing their own transport and when they hit the deck you mow them down. Sometimes your opponent is bright enough to crush you after you kill them a couple of times, sometimes not, and sometimes your own team will be stupid enough to crush you. I killed the same four morons about twenty times in a span of ten minutes.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6538

heggs wrote:

the hard badge is going to be gold.
amen to that.
110 hrs. playing engy, over 400 repair points,
i have not yet seen a situation where i could possibly get the gold badge.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6541|so randum
Another tip for titan defend, be commander, and pilot your titan over maps like Suez, into the middle of conflict. Man the guns, each kill you get, gives you a defense score, So you could have 20 or so defense kills, even before the shields go down
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Talon
+341|6801
Ok, thanks all. i got it by repairing a few choppers and then the turrets.

Can anyone help me on my other prob? How to destroy a Titan core. Every round I play the tTitaan just dies from missiles.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6534|N. Ireland
RDX Demopaks, duh..
Talon
+341|6801
Yeah, try it when the door doesn't open Read post above.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6534|N. Ireland
you need to destroy 4 consoles to blow the door open..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard