--==00OIO00==--
+12|6540|Manchester, England
I recently went to the range with a friend of mine who had never shot before.

Rather than place the butt of the hunting rifle firmly into his shoulder he decided to hold it loosely and then put his eye right up to the scope.

The inevitable recoil smashed the scope right into his face! It was absolutely hilarious!

Luckily I had a video camera with me at the time and caught the whole thing. Have a look at: -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik-gUOYuGUk

or

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doc … 9258909545

Karma goes to those with the best comments that I can relay to him to let him know what a fuckwit he is!

Cheers!
bootsy
Banned
+9|6298
1 word NOOB,lol

Last edited by bootsy (2007-02-14 04:42:04)

daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6587
I bet he wanted to go off and cry
[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6464|Bradford UK
Eyeball Paul!!!!
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6538|Singapore

--==00OIO00==-- wrote:

[google]http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=1004357129258909545[/google]
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6465|Ontario, Canada
twat
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6636|Birmingham, UK
Man looks through scope. Man steadies breathing. Man shoots. Man gets hit in the head. Man portrayed as idiot to the world on YouTube. It's a Mini adventure.

OR

Man shooting gun for first time - £0.50. Man getting cut by gun recoil - £2. Capturing the event on a camera and posting it on YouTube for the world to enjoy - priceless.
There are some things money can't buy, for everything else there's YouTube.

Last edited by TheDarkRaven (2007-02-14 06:12:48)

Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6778|UK
Well that's what you get for coming from Manchester
--==00OIO00==--
He particularly enjoyed being called Eyeball Paul and a twat! Keep the comments coming, I want him to know what a dickhead he is!

Cheers!
SizzlingMidget
+39|6311|UK
Lol, that is kinda retarded.
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6535|the Netherlands
Enemy "Wannabe" Sniper spotted what a dope !
--==00OIO00==--
A retarded dope, anyone got anything stronger? The list grows!
[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6464|Bradford UK
Deadeye.   
SnEYEper.
One eyed willy.
Eyeziah
**Breaks in to song**  ......I can see clearly now the pain has gone, I can see all (moving) obstacles in my way..........**sigh, I must get out more!!**
commandochristian
Honda - The Power of Dreams
+293|6425|Michigan, USA

I read the topic title and thought he was going to be on the other end of the gun...
anyways, looks like it hurt like hell, he sure is laughing it off well, with the blood and all...
--==00OIO00==--
He took it very well but he admitted later that it was more bravado than genuine good humour!

He said it fucking hurt but he was buggered if he was going to scream and cry in front of us!

I wish he had - it would have been ten times better!

Cheers for the comments fellas, keep 'em coming, I'm going to give him the link to the thread when I've got enough people calling him a tosser!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard